• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Johto Adventures - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I really enjoyed the alpha, but I have some gripes ...the wild pokemon levels are a bit too high and it leads to a lot of deaths (until bulbasaur and squirtle evolve that is).

Also I feel like some of the Team Rocket Battles should be double ones ...just to make some variety :D

And also finally ...the route you encounter Casey ...what does the pokeball ontop of the tree do ? XD Is it a bug ?

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
I'm not sure if this was done on purpose or if I haven't played far enough into the game to understand but at the beginning of the game if you go to the top right of the map you will find a boulder in a corner. If you click on it, you end up moving to a new area where you battle chickorita and you have a level 100 goldbat!?

Years
I'm really hoping this gets off the ground, with Johto being my favourite saga (and my favourite generation of games), this just pleases me in so many ways.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I love hacks which follow the anime story! Pokemon ashgray and orange are my favourite pokemon games, and this one seems like it will be too! Keep up the good work, and thanks for providing this !
Also, I have the same problem as xxScarletDragonxx, when i patch it to firered it remains as an .ips file? Please help!

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Sorry, how do you get this to work? Do you put the two files (Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon Johto Adventures hack) in the same folder and give them the same names? That's what I did with Ash Gray, but this one won't work.

Clacla

karp karp karp
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Do you change the ips file into a gba file? I've tried with different copies of FireRed...

It works fine for me, try playing the gba that you patched, the patch does not change the file name, if that's what your concern is.

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
ya so snubull event... have you reuploaded the screenshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back