• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Johto Adventures - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Guys im stuck on the part when you must give hoothoot back to naghata and then when i talk to her i cant go anywhere cuz there are trees on every side

Years
  • Sorry if this sounds rude but is this project abandoned? Just wondering because you were making good progress then it seems you just stopped. I check in about every few weeks so I was just wondering if this was either abandoned or just temporarily delayed. Great romhack and I wish the best of luck for you. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    Just something i was wondering when i saw this hack.

Why don't you work with metapod23(whenever he comes back and you continue on this hack) to join both of ur hacks? metapod23 has the first season finished allready, the 2nd not you are busy with season 3 to 5 and when that is done both work on season 6 and higher? but your probly limited to the size of the rom itself also?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • If you haven't guess already, this hack is dead, I'll PM a mod as soon as this is posted to inform them that I want this thread closed.

Its honestly been a good few years here on PC, but like everything, we move on.

Just want to thank a few people [if I give them nicknames, you know who you are ;) ]
    - Samike
    - Ash
    - Hero
    - Sax
    - Fireworks
    - KC
    - Meta
    - Manipulation
    - Sora
    - ckret2

Feel free to drop me a VM/PM, especially those who I once worked with/talked to. I'd love to talk to you all again xD

If anyone is interested in continuing Johto Adventures you can PM me to discuss if I give you my permission to do so. (which I most likely will)

2009 to 2010 were honestly the best years here at PC, so many friendly people that all got along, also from my favorite quote

"I hope you'll remember, there is something good in goodbye."

Co500.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back