• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
BTW, does that whirpool thing has an animation? :)

Just about to ask that. Clearly, it won't look good if there's no animation D:
euorv9.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
how many gyms have u completed

Life of Guardians is my favourite

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
i know it how hard it is.recently i was planning on making my own hack i watched all the tutorial i had made all city maps sprites trainers but in scripting events i was confused on hex editing then i gave up my plan of making hack.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Also are you planing on adding that guide from LOG in case you get lost

No. I'm tired of being stuck inside a rock-pyramid-thing. >:/
Seriously though, I dunno yet if I'll add it. :P

Just saying the Title screen looks abit like DragonFlyes hack XD

No idea what DragonFlyes is. =/

how many gyms have u completed

None yet. :P
I just recently am done scripting the prologue of the game, and I am about to move on to scripting the events of Chapter 1.

BTW, does that whirpool thing has an animation? :)

Yes it has, but keep in mind that I suck at the graphical side of things, so I am already expecting you guys to laugh when you see them. xD

Would there be HM whirlpool?

Not sure yet. I am still prioritizing scripting the events, and then I'll move on to see and check the other little things.

OMG YAAAAS
ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF RUBY DESTINY I'M CRYING TEARS OF BLOOD OMG

Um...
I'm pretty sure that you will need a doctor to check on that. o.o

The first post of page 6 is MINE! Bwahahahahahahahah!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I'm sad that skyline's dead, but also excited to see another installment in the Ruby Destiny series. So far this looks great, keep up the good work.

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Yes! finally a new hack of the master himself, DJG!

Years
huh?i loved LoG with the pyramid thingy guiding all through out the game!i honestly had no idea that a Filipino was behind that hack, and now another hack in progress!!totally awesome!

well, LoG as my basis, i definitely expect this new hack to surpass the previous one!

keep it up!

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
I'm glad to see you back DJG! The Ruby Destiny series was how i discovered ROM hacks and i'm glad to see that you are back in the business!! The story sounds pretty awesome and I wish you luck on your project!

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Can I beat the final boss with a Poke Doll again? Just saying that was kind of glitchy

Back