• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'd want to let you all know that progress is still being made.
Last weekend, I made quite a good amount of progress, but I didn't provide any screenshots or any info about it, because it was kinda spoilery. :P

Anyway, earlier today, internet was down, so I made another good amount of progress~
Here's a few screenshots for everyone~

10pwppy.jpg
ajqn4o.jpg

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Last weekend, I made quite a good amount of progress, but I didn't provide any screenshots or any info about it, because it was kinda spoilery. :P

Anyway, earlier today, internet was down, so I made another good amount of progress~

10pwppy.jpg
ajqn4o.jpg

The font is different right? (I think..) I like the text font. Nothing much to say. Hope to see more! :)

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years

10pwppy.jpg
ajqn4o.jpg

Hmm.. Nice going djg! Theres nothing much to say than good luck. ;)

cut your net more often, will 'ya?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 2, 2014
Cant wait for this hack to finish! Looks like a cool hack! Gonna try it as soon as DJG finished.

Years
Hello weird pipol of ze internet~
Bai weird pipol of ze internet~

Nice screenies, really loving them and the cries! I'm hoping to see soon some of your soundtracks that you'll be putting into the game. It has always been excellent so I hope to see it just as good as in LoG. They're pretty spot on, so I shall await ze music.

Crazy_chu

Newly Born Pichu
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
why you abandon the skyline version?
skyline seem has realy good story

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello destinedjagold, I really Like your games and I played nearly all of them, today I got my Hevah Symbol in LoG and tour-de-Gento region... I even put your Helpful Patching tutorial on my signature. definetly looking forward to this amazing Part. ^_^

Back