• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Elemental Islands

Do you like my Fan Fic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    lol....
    Just to let you know Eon, Latia's name is Kai...
    that's where i got the name from
    and also, im thinking of adding more islands to the elemental islands
    how cool would it be, if someone made a hack of it?
    lol oh well

EDIT: oh, about the poll, being so in the future to end, i just wanted the poll to last ages :)

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Ahh, so that's who Kai is, I mean where the name originated.

A hack? New islands? Those both rock! There should be an Island called Time Island and another called Space island. These two could have legendaries on them (Time - Celebi) (Space - Mew maybe..?), or some strange kind of Pokemon. You should make up your own also if you get bored with the same old ones, now that I'm on that topic. Ever consider it?

Sorry, just throwing out ideas...don't listen to me!!! XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    time and Space? but are they elements?
    i might have on each island that they have a pokemon thats "legendarie" to them..
    Any ideas for Clear Island?

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Clear Island? Uh...Lugia? Or create a normal type legendary, maybe...? Maybe the 3 Regis! Yeah, that is kinda fitting. Or even just Regice. Ice makes me think "clear."

Well, that any help? Buh bye!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Guys, ill be away for a while (maybe a week) so try to keep teh thread alive (even though its not all that long) Kai, can you spread the word on my threads?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i dont know if im going away yet.. :\
    mums still deciding!
    anyways, i shall update the islands soon enough

EDIT: Islands are on 1st Post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "How 'bout I help you two out on your journey as a favor? I'd really like to tag along... and besides, I can be around an Eevee. I like Eevees you see, and I wanted one. Sorry about earlier..." All shyness gone, he shouted to them, "Just don't stick that Gastly on me anymore!" He was now glaring at them in anger, but quickly cooled down.

Kai quickly shot a look at him and thought a bit.

"Whatever, just don't be a burden," Kai said in a stuck-up way.

All Maddy did was just stand their and pet Eve. She was worried that he might take her again. She clutched Eve harder until Eve squealed a bit.

"Sorry," Maddy choked.

Eve hugged Maddy, and Ian looked at her, smiling in jealousy. Maddy looked at him, realizing that he truly wanted one.

"Look," Maddy said. "If you can find a Ditto, maybe I will breed one. But that's if you don't mess around again.

Ian mumbled. Maddy glared at him.

"Okay, whatever," Ian looked away.

"Fine," Maddy also looked away. "Let's just head to Light City,"

They started walking. Ian let out a Growlithe, so that someone was on his side. He mumbled all the way through the forest, battling the odd Shroomish or two. He kicked rocks and groaned. Kai was getting annoyed and shouted, "CAN YOU STOP CONPLAINING!"

"Why? This forest is going to last forever!" Ian yet again, complained.

"Then what were you doing in here?" Kai asked him, fiercely.

"Looking for berries…" Ian's voice drifted away.

"Fine," Kai kept walking, calm and collected.

They kept walking, not a clue where they were going.

"Okay, I we're back at the treehouse! We must be going in circles," Maddy was frustrated.

"Maybe we could ask that guy," Ian pointed at a tall boy, about the age of Kai and Maddy, with black hair and silver streaks. He had jeans and a leather jacket, and was collecting berries of a nearby bush with a Charmander, a Chikorita and a Mudkip.

"We need berries *meow*, Charmander *whistle*," the guy at the berry tree said. He was a strange boy. He seemed to be whistling and 'meowing'. It was weird, and Maddy and Kai found it weirder than Ian. Actually, Ian thought it was cool.

"Wow! That guy over there can whistle! I can't do that…"

Kai gave him a 'what-the-heck?' look and Ian shut up.

"Hey! You!" Kai yelled out to the guy.

The Chikorita turned around and tugged the boy on his leg.

"Yeah, I know Chickorita," the boy sighed, turned around and gave a queer whistle and a 'choo-choo'. Kai gave him a funny look and said, "Hey!
    Can you help us out of here?"

The boy clicked his tongue and said "Name?"

"I'm Kai, and this is Ian. And this is Madd-" He was cut off by a wolf whistle by the boy.

"What's your name?" Kai said coolly. He was getting peeved by this guy,
    and his unnecessary noises.

"Ima Joe *whoo*, sorry 'bout the random noises," Joe smiled a sorry smile. Maddy smiled back. He looked like a nice boy.

"Hmm, well can you get us out of here?" Kai stared at him…

'Weirdo,' he thought.

"Yyeeaahh… I come from *knah* city," Joe said with a smile.

"Where?" Ian raised an eyebrow.

"Light City *coo-coo*," Joe shrugged his shoulders. Maddy giggled and Kai shot a look at her. He didn't like this guy.

"Ookay… Well, can you take us there?"

"No problem *hick* o," Joe walked passed the 3, and kept walking. Ian shrugged his shoulders and followed him. Kai followed, along with Maddy, Growlithe and Eve. They followed Joe until the outside of the forest. They walked about an hour, and finally they ended up at the edge of the forest, the edge of Light City.

"Hang on a second *clack*," Joe stopped them, and turned around.

"What?" Kai said rudely, he wanted to get out of here, and away from this guy.

If you battle me,*bwah* then I'll let you through*nah*, and out of here," Joe gave them a 'bring-it-on' look.

"Whatever," Kai was about to release his Skarmory when Ian held him back.

"What?" Kai shot at him.

"Your pokemon is hurt, since you lost the battle with Maddy. And Eve is hurt to, let me battle him," Ian said. It made enough sense to Maddy, but
    Kai was not convinced.

"Why you?" Kai wasn't in the greatest mood, and he just wanted to go to the pokemon centre, and sleep.

"This can be my pay-back, but I still wanna travel with you guys," Ian looked at him seriously, and Kai gave in.

He sighed and said, "Fine, just make sure you win," Kai sneered.

"Right," Ian shook his head. He turned to Joe and said, "You choose first."

"Hmph, well I choose Chikorita! *Quack*," Joe pushed forward the small, green grass pokemon. It didn't seem to want to fight. It looked back and looked at Joe nervously.

"I'll give you Oran Berries *cluckie* later," Joe smiled.

Chikorita had a change of heart and stepped forward. Ian chuckled.

"A grass pokemon? Too easy, Growlithe, get it!" Ian pointed at Chikorita and Growlithe charged at him, fire ready in his mouth.

"Reflect," Joe plainly said, followed by a *squeak*.

The move was reflected, and caused no harm to Growlithe.

"Use ember from afar!" Ian called out to Growlithe. It nodded and fired a
    fire ball.

"*Quack!*" Joe shouted.

Chikorita ducked used a Razor Leaf.

"Growlithe! Burn them!" Ian commanded.

Maddy watched the battle as it went on and on. It really consisted of Attacks being dodged or reflected.

"C'mon! Chikorita is a grass type! Shouldn't Growlithe finish it off easy?" Maddy called out to Ian.

"That's what I thought," Ian said to himself. It just seemed that the Chikorita had amazing speed. Growlithe had great Attack, so it should knock it out in one shot.

Then, Ian got an idea.

"Growlithe! Use Faint Attack, then hit with Fire Spin!"

Maddy sat up straight. Kai smiled. Since Faint Attack was 'unmissable', once hit, it would take a bit off, then take off the rest with Fire Spin.

Maddy waited anxiously, the result would also be, 'unmissable'.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Really curious about the outcome. One thing sort of is getting out of hand with Ian though. It seems as if you're making him...wierd. Just my opinion. Please fix him. :(

Great chapter though, as always. I like how you have this whole RPish Fic thing going on. Keep up the good work! (A request - for Growlithe to learn flame wheel later on)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah, Ian has got a little 'childish' cause Joe is a weird guy, and he finds that funny.....
    puting a twist in characters is fun to write, so i hope you guys dont mind..
    like Kai was cheerful at first, but now he's kinda peeved... get me?

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Yeah, I understand. No I'm definitely not mixing up my character with Joe.
    Not to be rude but of course he sounds okay if you didn't have a specific mindset for his personality. I'd have to be blind not to notice the name and personality difference. :) Well, he seems more like a complaining four-year old than what I had in mind. Just thought I'd bring that up.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i thought to make him a "younger" trainer... most yound people whine and moan...
    once they get out of the forest, he'll stop complaining, and try and head over to the Gym... I have to make up several different gymleaders... how many? 18 or less...
    And next island to head to would be....
    Normal Island...

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Eh, ok. Normal Island. The next gym'd be a great place for Ian's Ralts to evolve.

Light City could have an electric gym leader, right? I guess I'll toss out a few ideas.

Xane: Bold and hardy, always ready for moves that come at him, so strike quickly and consecutively to win. Usually starts off with some inner power move like reflect or light screen.

Pokemon - Magnetric: (Just throwing out a few moves, these of course aren't the only ones you could have) Spark, Metal sound (made with Iron Tail), Quick attack, Iron Tail, Bite

Pokemon - Electrabuzz: Thunder Punch, Shock Wave, Double Team, Rage, Mega Punch, Rapid Spin (Used with generated electric field, like a spinning top, that could do much damage)

I don't wanna totally direct your choice, just helping out. You have the right to make whatever gym leaders and Pokemon for them that you want or use others.

So anyway...if you want more gym leader ideas just say so. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Thunder City would have an electric gym leader....
    Trp Normal type, but that includes flying/normal as well
    it could be run by a girly girl...
    any ideas?

Back