• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
?How dare you, you dirty brat!!?
The elitist shouted angrily, he sent a blast of dark magic shooting towards me. I stumbled out of the way just in time, but the blast left a smoldering imprint on the wall of the building behind me. The crowd of people seemed to have decided that it was best to run since they had ether cleared out or gathered to watch.
?You missed, and I?m not dirty.?
I said dryly, only angering him more, as he cursed at me. I reached for the fan that was tied to my side, I opened it glancing at it and the red and white pattern began to glow.
?An element user. I see. Ah well it?s been awhile since I?ve had a good fight, the DMS is strict these days.?
He said his mood switching to amused. His group of comrades were watching closely and holding back the crowd that had curiously gathered.
?DMS??
I muttered bitterly, I unfolded my fan and the air all around the area automatically became still. In a swift action I waved the fan from up to straight down, in an instant a monster us gale whipped into a cyclone and swirled before me, waiting for it?s command.
?w-wind?!?
The elitist seemed in shock, as the air around had now turned on him, most of the crowd had now run for cover, and his group was considering the same.
?attack.?
As the words escaped my mouth the cyclone shot towards him, he shot back a blast of magic, but it was mealy absorbed, as was he. I closed my fan and the violent wind disintegrated, throwing the elitist into the side of a building and I silently slipped off.

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
Years
"You finished with this?" came a rude voice, grabbing Kaname's cup of coffee before she had a chance to say anything. Kaname gasped, and glared at the waiter as he turned around and walked away.
He's definately not getting a tip...she thought, standing up and walking out of the door and onto the busy streets.

Kaname made her way restlessly through the crowds. She sensed something terrible was going to happen. Clouds were pulling in. In a distance Kaname could make out a forest. When she had come to this village a large tree stood there, but now it was gone. Kaname narrowed her eyes. Could DMS possibely be the cause for this?

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Busy busy..." I sighed as I collapsed on my bed which was positioned in the left corner of my cold, dark room. Working for POSD was more time consuming then I thought. I hadn't got a wink of sleep in the past 3 days, and it didn't seem like I get any now either.

I had that sinking feeling again. That one I usually got before something bad happened. I threw my shoes and coat back on and headed back into the city.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I woke up inside my shack in the forest at the sound of a tree crashing to the ground. I kept an eye on all of the trees around here, and none of them were due to fall any time soon. I grabbed my staff, and quietly outside. My "house" was really a one room shack, as all I used it for was sleeping. I spent all my days outside, usually by the small waterfall in the nearby river. Most of the people in the nearby village knew about the "strage old hermit" but little else about me.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
The chambers of the Lord Captain Commander of the PSOD were grand. Worthy of a palace even. A massive golden sunburst was inlaid into the floor. The leader himself sat on a throne behind a spacious desk scattered with papers. I bowed low as I finished my report on infiltration efforts into the DMS Ironic, that was. With a wave of his hand, the powerful white mage dismissed me. Arrogant. They were all arrogant. The PSOD hadn't been there when a rogue Elemental mage burned my village to the ground. Protectors of the land indeed. It was all I could do to keep from spitting on the pristine marble floors of their headquarters. White cape flying behind me, I tossed the doors of my room open with an absentminded wave of my hand. A simple spell, I didn't need my staff to focus it. "Come, Ishalla" I said when my doors were closed. She flew from her perch, landing gently on my forearm.

It was ten that I noticed him, a taller mage, around 60. Dressed in dead black, he unfolded himself from my chair and asked "How go things here, my son" He was my commander in the DMS, than man who had taken my under his wing. Promptly dropping to one knee, I made my report swift, saying briskly "Good, sir. Most of their intelligence network consistes of DMS agents. Another month and the rest should be as well." He nodded, stroked his beard, and said. "That will not be necessary. You're being pulled off double agent duty. You are now working as a rogue agent arounbd the towns in sector 617, the Rishee Maes. You will protect the townspeople from any threat and give them reason to trust you when you 'join' the DMS, they should lend us thier support as well. Understood?" I nodded. The mage added. "Good. Leave tonight. Your letter of resignation from the PSOD has already been sent." The man melted into the shadows as I began picking up my posessions and musing How to turn this around? My work on the PSOD intelligence network had been going so well too. No doubt, my replacement was a total incompetent.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Her fingers twirled the wand with ease, glittering silver trailing. A sheet of vibrant azure layered the sky, and one could see the faintest silhouette of a crescent moon. Her feet swung over the thick branch of the tree, blue eyes lazily staring at the city below her. Being a look-out was no fun, especially when there wasn't anything to look at, except the crowds of pedestrians walking around.

There were no signs of the DMS, so surely Shikana would not be noticed if she went out for a little bit of fun? An angry scowl covered her face, as she repeated their words with mockery,

"No Shikana, you mustn't abandon your post. Besides, it's too dangerous, and you're one of the youngest one, and being a look-out is fun," she emphasized the last word with detest, staring below wistfully. Still, it was the sake of the people, and the whole world of magic. Her wand produced a single veil, a translucent shade of shimmering blue, and for once Shikana was alert. It was a warning- a simple one in fact. One of the DMS members were near.

Grinning mischievously, she tucked her wand between the ribbon that encircled her waist, covered by the layers of clothing, and jumped down from the tree with great agility. Time for fun?

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
I walked through the streets in the late night. People used there magic to dimly light the empty walkways.
There were more of the DMS gathering, as well as some POSD. I was beginning to feel anxious.
The wind is still.
Something was about to happen. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a figure jump down, she was one of them.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
My belongings were packed, I'd redressed in some old, far plainer clothes and a simple green traveling cloak. Ishalla was perched on my left shoulder. I gripped my staff tightly in my right hand. It was a swift enough journy from my old quarters to the front gate. I smiled and tossed a casual salute to the slow-witted door guards, then stepped out of the PSOD fortress grounds into the hustle and butle of the nightlife of Anwith, the capitol city of the sector. Finding a dak alleyway, I fifted myself off the ground with a few simple spell manipulations, and took off, zooming off towards my destination through the crisp night air.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I had been wandering through the woods for some time now, and had come to the frightening conclusino I was lost. Perhaps leaving home wasn't such a good idea...

I raised a finger into the air and a small point of light appeared on the tip, lighting up the trees. I was dissapointed to see no path nearby that could guide me to civilization.

Years
I got to where the tree had obviously fallen, and I examined it carefully. Not only was the cause not natural, but the tree itself wasn't even big enough to fall on it's own. I pulled my cloak tighter around me as I scanned the nearby trees. I did not want to risk being seen any more than I absoloutly had to. Already the area around me was starting to ice over, and I knew I had to move on.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
In no time, Kaname was in the forest. But she wasnt alone. Just as she entered, Kaname could sense a new presence. She could no longer see the sky, therefore if she needed to attack, she would most likely burn the forest down because of her lightning. It was risky for her, but she had to continue.

Kaname sighed, and wandered warily through the large forest. Eventually she came to see a small light. She moved closer curiously. Was it a member of the DMS? Kaname could see a boy. The light was coming from his finger. Kaname hid behind a tree.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"What brings you here, child?" I asked curiously, from behind the ice-mage. I held the staff like any old man would hold his walking stick, and I slouched over, trying my best to look like any normal person so that I did not immidiately alienate her. I saw the damage done to the tree, and regonized it as magic, but it wasn't caused by ice magic, so I had no reason to hold her responsible.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I heard a noise behind me and turned around quickly, a little nervous due to my situation. "Who's there?!" I called out, raising the light higher so that I could see better.

Years
My eyes flicked to him, than back to the tree, and I stayed silent as I crouched down next to the breaking point. There was a lot you could tell from a break. Such as where it came from, how fast it was going, what was the power of the blast, etc.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I was a bit startled but the question but my cool demeanor quckly returned, seeing it was another human. "A country hick who's gotten himself lost in the woods. Who are you?" I demanded.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I took a few steps foward, standing next to her, and examining the damage myself. "If you do not wish to speak with me, that is fine." I said, "But I assure you, you won't get anything to worry about from me."

Years
I pretty much ignored him as I created some ice in my hand that would act as a magnifying glass, and looked straight into the wound. "They say that when a tree dies, you can hear it scream. I beleive that. Though this one, whatever took it down just knocked it over, no burning, no nothing." I said, though it was mostly to myself

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I said nothing, also examining the damage, the light warping itself slightly in front of my eyes, giving myself a magnified view. the damage was caused by a simple energy blast, though why a mage would want to go around bashing trees was beyond even my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back