• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • "I need to get to a nearby village, I recently moved to the area. I'm looking for a place to stay" I replied, smiling brightly, though I doubted this girl (whoever she was) could see it in this faulty light.

Years
  • I tilted my head slightly, and said "no one's getting far at this point, you might as well stay at my place. It ain't much, but it's going to be better there then out here till the sun rises again."

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Thank you, kind lady" I responded, still smiling. "My familiar and I are in need of shelter." Whoever she was, she didn't seem inclined to pry,. This was good.

Years
  • "Well then, come on" I said, moving off. I was off course, but that did not matter now, I was closer to the caverns then I had been. And, I had calmed down, and was less inclined to suddenly go crazy, which was excellent, as I could freeze large areas when angered. Not to mention icing people over...

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Right behind you" I replied, adding an edge of false gratritude to my voice. Tapping into the telepathic link I shared with Ishalla, I admonished Keep your guard up. She may not look it, but she could be quite dangerous to our task. I don't want any surprises.

Years
  • I don't know how much later it was that we got to the caverns, but it didn't matter to me. I headed to the back, knowing that a lot of the area had melted and dried out since the climate didn't support ice. I'd start again, but I guess I'd have to wait until the other guys had left...

~Ozy~

Years
  • Looking around, I placed my hands on my hips and said "It'll do." Ishalla hopped off my shoulder and fluttered her way over to a small alcove in the wall. It'd been a long day for the poor bird, she was asleep in minutes. I asked of my host "I'm afraid, miss, that I don't know your name. Might I ask as to who you are?"

Years
  • "My name is Aushi, though i advise you forget the name as soon as you leave" I said,beginning to ice over the back of the cavern. It never lowered the tempature, just added a crystaline grace to wherever I was at, and a moderate sence of comfort.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I'll do my best" I replied delicately, adding a "Pleased to meet you. I'm Illuvatar" about 15 seconds late.

Years
  • "Illuvatar hm? Just what is somebody like you doing way out here?" I asked, not looking at him, continuing to ice the wall. I continued along the wall, icing it as I moved

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I'm a rogue mage by trade. A ouple years back, an Elmental mage burned my hometown to the ground. Since then, I'm been traveling around, protecting people where I can." It was close enough to the truth, and in this climate, certainly a believeable tale. I added. "I might ask the same of you, though, you don't quite have the manner of a forestwoman."

Years
  • ".... I really have no point in life, I'm just trying to survive." I said, closing my eyes, though since my face was hidden, he wouldn't see. "people seem to like trying to catch me for my ice powers. It's inconventient, especially becuase ever since last time, I havn't been able to contian my energy.."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Kaname put her hands on her hips, and watched as the boy looked around for a path.
    "You need help, there? I know my way back to the village. I just came from there..." she said. "But I'm afraid I wont lead a stranger anyway. What exactly is your name?"
    "My name is Garrick, and I'd rather avoid town if I can help it." I said. " I just ran away from home, and it will be easier for him to find me and drag me back home if I'm someplace civilized. I'm just needing a path so I can find my way to the moutains behind the forest.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • "Whatever." Kaname said simply. "All you need to do is provide the protection I need to get you there. Deal?"
    Kaname sat herself down on a tree stump and watched Garrick curiously, waiting for his reply.
    "But of course, if you do not wish for help from a girl like me, I understand", she added.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "A power overload" I asked, my face a mix between a question and shock. It was one of the few things I actually dreaded in life, not being able to contain the forces within me. I'd always taken pride in the control I had over my magic, to lose that would be unthinkable.

Years
  • "not a power overload, per se. But somebody did something to me that causes my power to leak no matter how much or how little I have. It's why wherever I go things start to freeze over. The only way to get it to stop is when it drains me completly." I siad, as my words were true, as the power drainage was already leaving me exausted.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "I see. I won't keep you awake any longer, then" I said. Pulling a spare shirt from my pack, I wadded it up behind me for a pillow and wrapped my cloak about myself for both matress and blanket.

Years
  • I moved to the back of the caverns, and lays down aginst the ice, not really caring about comfort. After all, I'd probably leave before he even woke up. I sighed lightly, and I allowed myself to drop into unconcousness, and a small part of me hoped I'd die of hypothermia somehow and never wake up...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    "Whatever." Kaname said simply. "All you need to do is provide the protection I need to get you there. Deal?"
    Kaname sat herself down on a tree stump and watched Garrick curiously, waiting for his reply.
    "But of course, if you do not wish for help from a girl like me, I understand", she added.

ooc; BTW, this is going way too slow. time for it to speed up a bit.

"What?" I asked, confused. "What are you talking about?"

before I got an answer, a series of explosions were heard off in the distance. I faintly heard peoples screams and I suddenly knew what was happening. "The DMS is attacking the village!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back