• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
5) Emboar because I love it. Also, you can raise its speed at a low level by using Flame Charge.

Ummm, hext topic is:

Name 5 Pokemon that... You love in generation 6!

Years
1. Doublade.

IT HAS. A DOUBLE. SHEATH.

I CAN'T ASK FOR MORE FROM IT.

i also like its hopefully colossal attack stat, access to swords dance and probable coverage BUT DOUBLE SHEATH

Years
2. Helioptile. I love how in the animation it's ears go out and it looks like a piece of candy.

Rare_Candy_Artwork.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
3. all of them

Froakie!

It's adorable, I love its mid evolution and can I just say its adorable again? Like... last two generations my favorite starter has been the grass type. It seriously feels great to have my favorite be the water type again!

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
Years
5) Xerneas and Yveltal

I think Game Freak did a great job on their designs. Come on, a deer with RAINBOW antlers and a giant bird of darkness. Love em.

Name five pokemon that you think are overrated

Years
inb4 pikachu

1. Charizard.

Back when we were little, there were no stealth rocks Charizard was pretty much the most awesome thing ever. It was a giant fire dragon, what more can a little kid ask for? However, growing up, we kind of realized that Charizard wasn't as boss as we'd made him out to be. Yet there's this inner piece of childhood whimsy that still makes us deem Charizard relatively epic. despite the fact that stealth rocks ruin his stride completely

Arma

The Hyena
Years
2. Pidgeot. Pretty much obligatory among Charizard and Gyarados back in Gen I. Never liked it, since all of my friends were using it, claiming it was a boss. to me, it has neither the power or looks to back up that claim.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
3. Every single dragon type they just don't deserve that much love

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
5. Pikachu. Sorry Taichi! I just don't like this glory hogging rodent one bit haha.

Name 5 Pokémon that you think Ash should capture next!

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
1) I think, um, Swirlx because in The Rise of Darkrai, Ash eats Brock's Cotton Candy too, poor Swirlx if it belonged to Ash D:

However, this could add a lot of comedy to the show though so... Yeah...

Years
I just don't like this glory hogging rodent one bit haha.

Yeah that's why your theme is the pokémon that is LITERALLY PIKACHU WITH A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT DESIGN.

I CAN'T SEE A FLAW IN THAT NOPE NOPE.
*divider of doom*
I want Ash to get a Froakie. Froakie is boss. It's a ninja. Ash needs a Froakie. A tsundere Froakie. Make it happen.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
4: Chespin

He has always had a Grass Starter they're not oging to break the sequence

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
5. Tyrunt, koff~

He should catch it and scratch his head at how to use it. Then boom. Temper Tyrantrum of doom.

Name Five Pokemon that are hard to find in tall grass, koffi~

Years
1. Slakoth!

I always had trouble finding them in the forest in Sapphire, and the first time I did I went and fainted him with a critical hit. Left, came back and ended up catching one mid-game.

Years
Chimecho.

Are you freaking kidding me how am I even supposed to know this thing exists? It's a hole in my dex, no trainer ever uses it and it has a 1% encounter rate in only like 10 patches of grass in a single area. THE TOP OF THE FREAKING MT. PYRE. There's no way I could find that without a guide.

Back