• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Audino! No, not really. Um, I think Mesdrevius in Diamond and Murkrow in Pearl :P lol. Again, not really.
Um, ok here...

4) Ditto in D/P/Pt using the PokeRadar its annoys me sooo much!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
5) Dragonite... FISHING!!!!

Name 5 Pokemon that weigh less than they appear to

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Tough topic!

1) Sigilyph. Why the heck does Sigyliph weigh less than DUSKULL? All the sensemaking...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3) Sheesh that's actually a good one if you were aiming at killing the topic...

Anyway, I'll say Conkeldurr, can't believe how he's 50 Kilograms lighter than Machamp!

CliCliW

Years
3) Sheesh that's actually a good one if you were aiming at killing the topic...
It is a pretty tough topic, I'm constantly googling.
Anyway, I'll say Conkeldurr, can't believe how he's 50 Kilograms lighter than Machamp!
Especially taking that concrete into account :P He seems way chubbier than Machamp though... Maybe Machamp has more muscle mass :P

4. Dragonair. it's 16.5 Kg, which is like.... nothing... a Dragon that size should be a lot heavier.

Years
5. Smeargle.

Look at it. It's a scawny... whatever that reaches about to the waist of a grown man. Yet it's almost as heavy as me! (that's like 130 lbs).

Okay now name 5 Pokémon that... could have a better evolution in your opinion.

CliCliW

Years
1. Rhydon.
I feel like Rhyperior was pretty crappy. They should have left it at that or at least retyped it or something. It was really lackluster. And the design was terrible...

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
2. Misdreavus

Not that I have experience with it, but I think mismagius could stand to have slightly better stats. Design-wise, it doesn't need improvement.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
3) Onix and Steelix, these two really shouldn't be related they need a new evolution and pre-evolution with their types minus the Ground also lower Steelix's stats to Onix's or raise Onix's to Steelix's

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
4. Magneton. Why couldn't it evolve into something with Levitate? :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
1. Metagross. Not sure I have to explain why here.

Spoiler:

CliCliW

Years
@Scarf I love that gif!!!! It's hilarious!

4. Alakazam. Because let's face it, something with an IQ over 9000 is downright terrifying. He could probably annihilate us by batting an eye.....

CliCliW

Years
1. Dunsparce

According to Bulbapedia, this thing measures at 4 foot 11. WTH? that's almost as big as I am.
(I know it's probably length, but that's still longer than I'd expect it to be, all "that's what she said" jokes aside)......

Years
2. Charizard.

WHAT?! How is this thing not taller than 2m? It's 1.7m tall. That's a little shorter than me. What magical power (known as Sugimori in other dimensions) prevents it from being like, 2.5m? IT'S A MAJESTIC FIRE DRAGON. It shouldn't be shorter than most adult men.

Years
3. Cherubi is over a foot tall. Even though that includes the stem, that's still, like, a cherry almost the size of a basketball. Whoa.

Back