• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom:Era Of Darkness

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Nice storyline, even though I haven't read everything.
Keep going for it Ace! Good luck!

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
You have a very good title! You don't need to change. But if you want, I have a title for you: Pokemon Phantom: Dawn of Darkness.:)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
You have a very good title! You don't need to change. But if you want, I have a title for you: Pokemon Phantom: Dawn of Darkness.:)
ok..i keep the tittle as it is..
anyway,i am waiting for this particular friend of mine to post here..i don't know if he still remembers me..LoL

Edit:I need a trainer spriter who can sprite trainers well and make their o/w too and maybe and sprite the charmander/leon/zard into much ancient looking..

Last edited:

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Cool story, Don't worry about the Title on the titlescreen.
("Dark cry the legend of giratina" was longer.)
And since ace phantom asked me to post this.
I'll help with th graphic stuff.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Cool story, Don't worry about the Title on the titlescreen.
("Dark cry the legend of giratina" was longer.)
And since ace phantom asked me to post this.
I'll help with th graphic stuff.

ohhh! a particular friend?? who is it?

well, has the worrk begun?
@mindfreak..You can do the tittlescreen??YaY...that will be great..i will tell you when to start as soon i get evrything ready...

@mervyn797,yeap..there is someone..if he/she post i will tell you..LoL..
hmm,the work it has start from the beginnning.when i come up with the story it already begun..xD

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Not me. If you continue to ask for help, someone will answer. Good luck!

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Awesome man!
I'd love to be a backup tile-inserter or mapper...
*hint hint*
owhokae..i will keep you in mind..for now,my friend is making a rombase which he will let me use.So i don't know if i need a backup tile-inserter..For mapping,to make all styles alike,i decided to map them myself but if i need help with any of this,i will ask

Years
D: this looks like a great hack really! But what happened to Dimension Legends? It had so much potential AND it won HotW!!!! Why did you abandon it? It was going great! Well, to make up for what happened to DL I hope that this is one truly epic hack..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
D: this looks like a great hack really! But what happened to Dimension Legends? It had so much potential AND it won HotW!!!! Why did you abandon it? It was going great! Well, to make up for what happened to DL I hope that this is one truly epic hack..
I am sorry guys,i know you all are wondering why i abandon DL,its beacause due to my school the last time,it was left on the shelves for too long,and my storyline helper just dissapear to thin air and all the idea all jumble up making it hard to make the hack,so i decided to make another hack..Maybe after this hack,i will continue DL...MAYBE ONLY...you guys do know to finish a hack takes a lot of time

Ash493 Does have a point Ace.Do you have time??
When is this thing starting?
What do you mean do i have time??I have all the time in the world to spare..xD..explain to me why you said i don't have time...and the hack already started..lol..the hero sprite is being made,i am waiting for the rombase to be done,and to get some new pokemon in,maybe DP and gold/silver..and after that its your turn to script Aerow..xD..but i cannot promise anyone the time for the first beta..

[update]
Okae,i decided to replace the gym with a battle with the boss in the area.It like before you go to another village,there will be a person or barricade that stop you from going thru because maybe because of a boss in the area,the route outside the village is too dangerous to travel.So you go meet the boss to defeat him then go thru the village.But it is not easy meeting the boss,there will be many trainers bttling you..

Back