• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom:Era Of Darkness

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Wowey-wow. Can't wait for screenies. Nice ideas popping up. ;)
Thanks dude..i myself are excited on how this will come out to be...xD

[ATTENTION]
Hmm,i need a spriter who can sprite human/people/trainer..lol...,and also edit some of the pokemon,cause i am maybe like there is 4-6 ancient pokemon in the hack which is different to the other pokemon.

This will be post in the first post
[Ancient Pokemon]
The pokemon is not decided yet,but even if it is decided,no one will know,but there is one you will know,that the charmander is one of them.Basically the ancient pokemon is different as it is the first ever Pokemons to ever step in the face of earth,then the rest of the pokemon came.The ancient pokemon was not known by many people as it has dissapear long time ago.Rumours has it that,the first 6 trainers of light posess this Ancient pokemon battle a great war with darkness who plan to engulf the world in total chaos.And it was said that the 6 trainers of light manage to defeat and seal the darkness away in the cost of their Pokemons.Till this day the ancient pokemon was not known where they have dissapear but one are found,that is...Charmander..

[Deeper storyline]

[Deeper Storyline]
As time goes by in the hack,Ace know more about the Ancient Pokemon but he still did not know that Charmander is one of them.
In the later part of the hack,then he will know that charmander is one of them and je will find out who were behind the death
of his brother.It is the darkness itself.They are trying to find a way to unseal the darkness,but even Ace does not know what
they will do in order to unseal them but ace not gonna ignore it.He will find a way to the Darkness itsekf but will have many
obstacle in the journey...but that was what the Darkness wants Ace to do..want to know more,play the hack..

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
bannerclown.png

geeeez, sorry i was in a hurry.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
geeeez, sorry i was in a hurry.
No problem dude..it looks great..
tanx dude..i will have more banners/userbars...LOL

Here a userbar/banner for my hack.If you guys like my hack and support it,put this in your sig...

9hktoo.png

[Edit]
Since my friend has no time to make the rombase and some problem with the tiles,i am going to find a suitable rombase/tiles to use in my hack...I am trying to find tiles suitable for like the vilage era,like...hmm...samurai kind houses era..but having difficulty finding this kind of tiles..nearly impossible..LoL..if any of you find a suiltable rombase,tell me.

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Hey! Have you got any new updates?
Hmm...not much...there will not be any screenies soon i think..i am having the tiles made to fit my hack..so just wait till then..the sprite is also being made..

Anyway,this may sound stupid,but i can make maps but i have trouble with the connection and warp thing..i don't know why,everytime i try going to another map,the path does not meet..LoL..
so if anyone can help me out

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

Hmm...not much...there will not be any screenies soon i think..i am having the tiles made to fit my hack..so just wait till then..the sprite is also being made..

Anyway,this may sound stupid,but i can make maps but i have trouble with the connection and warp thing..i don't know why,everytime i try going to another map,the path does not meet..LoL..

That's easy!
You should make the path meet by aligning them.
For example, you have 2 20 width, 20 height map.
You want to connect it, so connect it. Then align the path by counting the borders tiles used on the first one, then just do the same for the other one!

Hope that helps, still want to see some screenies though.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
That's easy!
You should make the path meet by aligning them.
For example, you have 2 20 width, 20 height map.
You want to connect it, so connect it. Then align the path by counting the borders tiles used on the first one, then just do the same for the other one!

Hope that helps, still want to see some screenies though.
Haha..i am stupid..lol..i tried so may times but still can't..there is time i can do it,but that was just lucky..LOL

for screenies,i hope can get a few screenies up soon..

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010

It doesn't sound stupid. I also don't know much about mapping but I'm trying to learn. Anyway, good luck!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
70de35.png

If you can't still understand, I made an image. This is an example of it.
These are two separate maps that I want to connect, so I'll do that!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
70de35.png

If you can't still understand, I made an image. This is an example of it.
These are two separate maps that I want to connect, so I'll do that!
Yeah i understand...xD
anyway,i am still trying to get a spriter for my hack..this spriter need to show proof then i will make decision..anyway,is the storyline too long that it is hard to read??

Update below on the first quest/problem in the hack...tell me what you think.
[update]
Chapter 1:The Mystery Of the Forbidden House
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The storyline is long and takes time to read. Even though, its still interesting.
I like the first chapter!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Ok, cool. I'll be waiting for the screens.
Ok..i hope i will produce screenies that you guys will be interested in..

anyway,UPDATE

[update]
World Map
Spoiler:

This was a random world map for my hack,what do you guys think??
The first village will be called Karakura Village[from bleach]..xD
The second village will be obviously called Koruka Village..the others i have not think yet..The two big shapes on the east side is the Darkness area,i use the same coloured as it is troublesome to use 2 colours..LoL

Kindo

What!!
Years
Looks really good! I hope you can finish it 'cause I can't wait to play it! I've started spriting a bit on pokemon if you need me

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
The right side of the world map isn't good.
Other than that its ok.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
The right side of the world map isn't good.
Other than that its ok.
OK..i will try to add or edit the right side of the map..xD

And tanx Worldfire for the comment and supporting my hack..xD

EDIT:And whoever wants to help me on this hack,go to my team thread and fill out the form and show me proof too..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Ok guys..sorry for the double post,but i just need to show them that this hack is progressing..lol..anyway.here is the improved world map.I will try to make the background nicer,its kinda hard to do it.xD
Spoiler:

Anyway,i want you guys to help me out with something too.There will be 6 pokemon that will be considered ancient in my hack.I am not sure what pokemon to choose.This is where you come in,wrote me down 5 pokemons you think that you picked to be the 6 ancient pokemon.
I already decide on 1,it is Charmander.

Just post like this:
1)[pokemon]
2)[pokemon]
and so on..I will then choose which one to be the ancient pokemon but i will not tell you..xD

Back