• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
If the game has actually been released in canada, surely by tomorrow or day after we will have the complete Kalos pokedex. Somebody WILL release it to get famous like the instagram guy. Lol anticlimax.

Years
The stores here in Canada are breaking the street release date. I almost bought a copy today.

According to this tweet by Bulbapedia, the site's Canadian staff are investigating. The Bulbapedia wiki was also locked from editing as a result of these leaks breaking.

If the game has actually been released in canada, surely by tomorrow or day after we will have the complete Kalos pokedex. Somebody WILL release it to get famous like the instagram guy. Lol anticlimax.

I remember around last year someone claimed they got B2/W2 games early, before the scheduled release date so this isn't the first time a situation like this involving a Pokemon game has happened. I wonder if we'll get any more information leaked by that guy on Instagram.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
When I saw the 5th gym badge I instantly thought it was an eye half open. Like a third eye kind of thing. That could be the psychic type gym. (Which could be the gym where the wall falls away)

Years
I was browsing through Tumblr a few minutes ago and came across this, it's apparently some middle stage evolution for Fletchling:

Spoiler:

It's a Fire/Flying-type like Talonflame is, so I guess that confirms a 3-stage evolution line with Fletchling evolving into Fletchinder (the Pokemon shown in the pics) and then finally Talonflame. And it also appears to learn Ember, Quick Attack, Agility and Peck. Fletchinder's name is 11 characters long, so that means we no longer have a 10 character limit for Pokemon names, I was expecting it since Pancham's French name was also revealed to be more than 10 characters long. And on the bright side, I was expecting some middle stage evolution for Fletchling as well, I knew Talonflame wouldn't directly evolve from Fletchling and there'd be some middle stage inbetween.

I also found another screenshot that I since reblogged to my Tumblr page, and it showed Spritzee being revealed to learn Echoed Voice, Sweet Kiss, Fairy Wind and Odor Sleuth.

Years
I was browsing through Tumblr a few minutes ago and came across this, it's apparently some middle stage evolution for Fletchling:

Spoiler:

It's a Fire/Flying-type like Talonflame is, so I guess that confirms a 3-stage evolution line with Fletchling evolving into Fletchinder (the Pokemon shown in the pics) and then finally Talonflame. And it also appears to learn Ember, Quick Attack, Agility and Peck. Fletchinder's name is 11 characters long, so that means we no longer have a 10 character limit for Pokemon names, I was expecting it since Pancham's French name was also revealed to be more than 10 characters long. And on the bright side, I was expecting some middle stage evolution for Fletchling as well, I knew Talonflame wouldn't directly evolve from Fletchling and there'd be some middle stage inbetween.

I also found another screenshot that I since reblogged to my Tumblr page, and it showed Spritzee being revealed to learn Echoed Voice, Sweet Kiss, Fairy Wind and Odor Sleuth.
The weird thing is that this pokedex just skip alot of pokemon(for example going from fennekin to foakie without leaving open space or its evos).

Years
wow honedge lvl 15 WOW AND PANSAGE WOW

Yeah, and if Pansage is in the Kalos Dex this means Pansear and Panpour (along with their respective evos) will be as well given how similar the three monkeys are in terms of appearance. Also, I'm wondering if the Snorlax roadblock means that Munchlax and Snorlax will be in the Kalos Dex as well.

(At least my fave Snorlax friend here, TheFattestSnorlax will be happy his fave Pokemon is in the game lol)

Years
The weird thing is that this pokedex just skip alot of pokemon(for example going from fennekin to foakie without leaving open space or its evos).

I think its on an option that only shows Pokemon you've seen.

@ the fletchling evolution, I think its real. I was on kosthedin's instagram and noticed there was two gaps between fletchling and pidgey. It's looks pretty decent, a lot better than some of the other early bird Pokemon tbh.

Years
Also, I uncovered more of Kostadin's images on Tumblr and it reveals that Pancham has the Iron Fist ability, which Pangoro was already confirmed to have. It also mentioned in a screenshot that Viola's Gym Badge is called the Bug Badge. Skiddo was also revealed to learn Tackle.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
I am still undecided over Charizard X. Are they just different names for the stones in x and Y, like all the mega stones in x will have "x" at the end and all the stones in pokemon y will have "y" at the end OR we actually have 2 different mega evolutions. Is this something big that GF has been keeping under wraps and want it to come out only on october 12th??? There must be something big they are hiding from us right? or everything new has been shown or leaked?

Years
Also, this reveals the new TM that Viola gives out when she is defeated by the player:

Spoiler:

It's a Bug-type move called Infestation, and going by the description it appears to be a Bug-type variant of moves like Sand Tomb, Whirlpool, Fire Spin etc. Given it's TM83 it looks like Work Up may no longer be a TM this generation.

And I remember how pitiful the TM the last Bug Gym Leader in 5th Gen gave out (Struggle Bug) was also a move that got shallow distribution outside of its specified type, pretty much the only things I recall able to learn it are all Bug-types.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I heard the leaker said Ralts was Psychic/Fairy now. Interesting what that means for Gallade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back