• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I am still undecided over Charizard X. Are they just different names for the stones in x and Y, like all the mega stones in x will have "x" at the end and all the stones in pokemon y will have "y" at the end OR we actually have 2 different mega evolutions. Is this something big that GF has been keeping under wraps and want it to come out only on october 12th??? There must be something big they are hiding from us right? or everything new has been shown or leaked?
well they had shown lucario's stone and it has neither x or y in its name so if it is true that he gets charizard x it seems likely that it is a version exclusive mega evolution

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
bunnelby for farfetch'd trade! so farfetch'd will be in the kalos dex? :D

By the looks of it every pokemon and their dog is in the kalos dex. He hasn't even reached the second gym yet and he has seen about 60-70 pokemon.

Years
The bug badge look alot like Shedinja, oes it mean she got one?
I hope not, because without fennekin, pidgey or fletchling it will be impossible to beat her.
Mabye thats why chespin learn rollout and froakie bounce?

Years
I heard the leaker said Ralts was Psychic/Fairy now. Interesting what that means for Gallade now.

Gallade will probably keep his Psychic/Fighting typing. I think that means just Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir will be gaining Fairy-type, and Gallade will be left as he is.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm glad we're getting more details about the Kalos Pokédex!

Apparently Bidoof is #038, Azurill is #041, and spot #040 is still open. That means either Bibarel will evolve, or spot #040 is reserved for a one-stage Pokemon.

So the elemental monkeys are also in? I'm kinda disappointed with this, but it's okay since I'm not going to need them (except for Pansage, maybe, but if we're not going to encounter any Water/Grounds before getting the Kanto starters, I can just go with Pikachu instead).

So Skiddo is #089, and Pancham is #091, meaning that Gogoat won't evolve. In that case, I hope Gogoat gets good stats and moves, so that it won't end up in the NU tier.

So the rumor about Espurr and Meowstic was true? Now Meowstic needs two evolutions (one for each gender) and it's ready to go!

Also, I hope the male evolution for Combee becomes reality. Same for the typings of the final evolutions of the starters.

FireOfExile

2363-5961-4897 (3DS)
Years
I can't help but look at all these pictures. I really wish they weren't posted, but I'd still like to know as much as I can before diving into these games.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Apparently Bidoof is #038, Azurill is #041, and spot #040 is still open. That means either Bibarel will evolve, or spot #040 is reserved for a one-stage Pokemon.

If MegaEvolved Pokémon are getting their own PokéDex entries, then perhaps spot number forty could be reserved for Mega Bibarel? If Bibarel does end up getting a MegaEvolution, then I'm not exactly sure how many people would even consider using it. xD I'm not sure how it would look, either. Maybe it would be having a bigger tail and a slimmer body? That'd look a bit weird, though.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
It seems iffy to me, partly in the shading (does it look 3D to you?), but also the fact it's a shiny.

Actually I'll just cp a post I made elsewhere on it on why it seems iffy to me (apparently came from an Italian on facebook, no other info I know than that).
Not necessarily, but let's look at it this way. There's not actually a lot of people with the games - otherwise you are assuming that most stores in thouse countries released early by ten days. Then a bunch of people wouldn't even be leaking to avoid any possible issues in doing so.

Then there's the shiny rate chance (1/8192 - very unlikely this changed), and for the guy to have already done enough to have trained his Charmander up to a Charizard and gotten the mega stone item for it, assuming it's even available in-game at an early-enough stage. And only wanted to share that one image, based on the possibility there's an alternate Y form which came up after not-yet-confirmed info from a different leaker.

What I'm saying is that there's already a lot of ifs and buts there. =p Without proof they really have the game (like how we know the instagram guy has it - he posted images of the card and a lot of other images), it was a long shot even before you factor in the fact it's a shiny. We've seen a lot of fakes as it is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
It seems iffy to me, partly in the shading (does it look 3D to you?), but also the fact it's a shiny.

Actually I'll just cp a post I made elsewhere on it on why it seems iffy to me (apparently came from an Italian on facebook, no other info I know than that).

Have to agree here, the chance to actually obtain a shiny pokemon with the few amount of people who have the game is not very likely. Also the design in my opinion is not that good, seems like a normal Charizard which got added a lot of unnecessary details.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
The instagram guy posted a picture of a cigarette. Presumably he'll start leaking again soon....

Years
the black mega charizard was real!!

Serebii has since posted the information on the new Mega Charizard. It's going to be exclusive to Pokemon X, so I wonder if this means the one we saw back in the Pokemon Direct will be Y exclusive, like the case with the Mega Mewtwo forms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back