• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Serebii has since posted the information on the new Mega Charizard. It's going to be exclusive to Pokemon X, so I wonder if this means the one we saw back in the Pokemon Direct will be Y exclusive, like the case with the Mega Mewtwo forms?
    oh thank god i pre ordered x then lol and yeah it must be like the mewto's i wonder if its the only kanto starter to get 2 mega's or if all 3 will

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Serebii has since posted the information on the new Mega Charizard. It's going to be exclusive to Pokemon X, so I wonder if this means the one we saw back in the Pokemon Direct will be Y exclusive, like the case with the Mega Mewtwo forms?

That would make the most sense. Makes me wonder how many other already revealed Pokemon are getting two megas. I imagine the other two Kanto starters get a second one.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    People who loves that new Charizard and the people who loves Mewtwo Y are going to have a stressing time if they're only going to buy one version of the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    That would make the most sense. Makes me wonder how many other already revealed Pokemon are getting two megas. I imagine the other two Kanto starters get a second one.
    i could see them only giving charizard 2 forms because of the origins anie but hopefully they don't maybe y gives you a different form of one of the other kanto's if that makes sense, so you get char x but the other kanto starters dont get an exclusive x mega but in y you get blastoise y or ven y and then when they release z you get the last version exclusive mega i hope it isnt like that but i could see it happening

Reactions: JP
    Years
  • That would make the most sense. Makes me wonder how many other already revealed Pokemon are getting two megas. I imagine the other two Kanto starters get a second one.

Yeah apparently the Mega Charizard from the Pokemon Direct is exclusive to Y. If Charizard is getting version-exclusive Mega Evolutions like Mewtwo is, I'm kinda hoping they give ones to Venusaur and Blastoise as well, because it'd be fitting they include all 3 Kanto starters.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    I knew there was a reason I wanted to get X. Im loving it, so far were getting an awesome charizard (dont get me wrong the Y version is good too) and the Mewtwo X!

However there is a big chance they will do that with the rest of the kanto starter then. Its a just a matter of, which one gets what.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    People who loves that new Charizard and the people who loves Mewtwo Y are going to have a stressing time if they're only going to buy one version of the game.

Totally. This is the one X exclusive that I'd like to have (so far.) I guess I'll either need to buy a second copy or get the X version's mega-stone (which I imagine you can trade over right...?)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I imagine that won't be for a while though. :( At this point, I think I'd rather just find out on my own. :P
    the guy on reddit said charizard x not long after he got charmander so it seems like proff gives you the stone and he is fighting him now

Years
  • Given how a lot of people are liking Mega Charizard X, it's making me believe this quote by XanderO about X getting better exclusives might be true after all:

Y seems to have really gotten the short end of the exclusive stick based on what we know so far.

I mean, so far the only Y exclusive that most seem to actually love is Yveltal, and even Spritzee to a lesser extent although I believe it might be a tied situation for the two Fairy-types. I know that Skrelp is not getting liked as much as Clauncher, and same for the Mega Mewtwo forms. X being preferred over Y once again.

I'm imagining that so many will want to get X now. The X version exclusives have been way appealing in comparison to the Y version exclusives.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • Yeah yeah you all know why I'm here. I just hope someone takes Pokedex pictures, or a picture of their box, because I assume that'd be about as much as I can ask for. I haven't really paid attention to anything else, so I dunno how spoiled I am aside from some sort of black Charizard I couldn't miss (and don't even care about <_<;).

It may also be a few days at that before I get some answers. I will say, of the things being shown off today, I wanna check out Pokemon Origins.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    i dont know what version he has but it doesnt look like the others but charizard get 2 megas edit charizard x is fire dragon!!

Years
  • i dont know what version he has but it doesnt look like the others but charizard get 2 megas edit charizard x is fire dragon!!

Mega Charizard Y kept its Fire/Flying-type, but I'm hoping we might get Fire/Dragon on Mega Charizard X. It will not only take neutral damage from Fairy-types but it also be only 2x weak to Stealth Rock in comparison to 4x. I bet its flames will be extremely hot given that blue flames are very high temperature.

But still, I'm hoping that Venusaur and Blastoise get an alternative Mega Evolution that's version-exclusive as well. It'd make sense not to leave them out. I was even surprised this thing wasn't a shiny and is actually black-colored. Definitely a very drastic change in appearance compared to the other Mega Evolutions we've seen so far.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Fire Dragon. Its so OP. Fire is Resistant to Fairy Type if I recall right? So it only talks half or maybe not even damage at all!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    i dont know what version he has but it doesnt look like the others but charizard get 2 megas

That would be so incredibly lame. -___- But I guess not totally surprising. Catering to major fan-favorites. Also the possibility of megastone DLC comes to mind.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Mega Charizard Y kept its Fire/Flying-type, but I'm hoping we might get Fire/Dragon on Mega Charizard X. It will not only take neutral damage from Fairy-types but it also be only 2x weak to Stealth Rock in comparison to 4x. I bet its flames will be extremely hot given that blue flames are very high temperature.

But still, I'm hoping that Venusaur and Blastoise get an alternative Mega Evolution that's version-exclusive as well. It'd make sense not to leave them out. I was even surprised this thing wasn't a shiny and is actually black-colored. Definitely a very drastic change in appearance compared to the other Mega Evolutions we've seen so far.
    the guy on justin.tv got bulbasaur and the stone was venusaurite/venusaurnite i cant remember which one but it had no x or y next to it so looks like only charizard gets 2 mega evo's at the moment

Years
  • On a Dragon/Fire Charizard; I don't think the X variant will be due to seeing it in a Sky Battle. Unless it has Levitate or they have a special thing where they include all Pokémon with wings (regardless if they actually have a flying typing) I think we will still be seeing a Fire/Flying evolution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back