• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Git isn't regarded as a swear word, and I can swear in my comics, so long as I out a warning on first.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Wow, that was totally pointless, anyone got something worth saying bout the preview?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I didn't double post though, he went and deleted the post before mine.

any comments on the comic?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
KougaWolf said:
I don't make sprite comics-- yet, I tried one set as an animated GIF:

FallingKWcomic.gif

Umm, could someone rate or comment my animated GIF sprite comic?

Years
Just a quick go at a Sprite Comic, based on a story that I never finished.

The Equilibrium
Story
In the beginning before creation, everything consisted of one entity, one being,
one unity, one harmony... though things were not meant to stay this way, as time
passed the entity broke into three smaller factions, and formed their own unity.
As each unity evovled gradually over time, they changed appearence, and their
intentions changed.
Years had passed, and suddenly the unities engaged each other for dominion.
War raged on for several thousand years, until one destined day, when the
diviner beings ascended onto the plains of war. Seeing the outcome of the war
that had claimed millions of lives, they created three realms, Asgard, home of
the Angels, Midgard, home of Men, and finally Utgard, home of the Devils.
These three realms were heavily reliant on the two opposite realms, should
anything happen to one realm, the other realms would surely be affected as well.
This event is known as the Equilibrium.

The Equilibrium allowed for the races to live in harmony with one another,
though there are those who wish to destroy the Equilibrium...

#01 - Hymn of the Gods

Seeing as I don't really think I'll continue it, I'll post it here in the SC Lounge

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
lolz sux cuz it nut pkmn n u use spech bubels tey sux, txt betta lol u mena.

Quite frankly I like it, story line, placement etc are all good, I look forawd to seeing more.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Yes it is very good, but when he is saying "prepare to meet your maker" shouldn't his expression be somewhat angry?

Years
Goatman56 said:
Yes it is very good, but when he is saying "prepare to meet your maker" shouldn't his expression be somewhat angry?
That didn't really strike me when making the panel, it's been changed.

View

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Alright your comics aren't to great, there are grammar mistakes, a videogame crossover, been done, on Vaati's overworld his skin should be purple,Links colors and shading aren't to great, also Desgar plain has to much open space, also you didn't give credit to Avatar for using one of his overworld sprites as a base for your character. Well thats was a long sentence. Anyways a 4/10 is your grade.

Also Avatar thanks for fixing that panel. Good job, now its perfect.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Try to avoid text-under-panels when making comics. Work on your grammar a bit. It shows promise, though.

By the way, I made a comic tutorial. Wasn't sure where to put it, so i'm putting it in the SC lounge. (note: to be mostly used for pok?mon comics)

Click here.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Look, it's help with making sprite comics, and no one's perfect. And I think it would help a lot more if you bothered explaining WHY you don't like it.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Hey I know no ones comic is perfect. Its just the fact of the bazillion pokemon comics out there. I mean when you think about it, those are the only ones that get praised. Also if your comic has to many episodes people just blow it off, cause there lazy and don't want to read it.

Dragon-Chan that is a rather good tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back