• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The picture of the Dratini could be better rendered instead of blurred at the edges :P

Also, the text could work better positioned somewhere else. I'm not too fond of top-left for texts because its too... conventional. XD The text color also makes it hard to see.

Otherwise, its adorable <3

8/10

Years
Banner seems a little too undecorated for me, and the lighting seems a bit off (darkness on the left of the render doesn't seem to fit well, and neither does the light on the right). Text in the banner is rather generic. Text outside is alright, but not too extravagant. [7/10]

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I'm not good at editing pics into awesome sigs..I don't own photoshop or any image editing program, except for paint(dot)net. I wish I could make the background transparent, but the lightness of the background (the bush, sidewalk, ect) makes it hard.

I like the girl and style. 8/10

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
Years
I agree with that sentence. Still, it would have looked better with CSS and organisation. Anyways,
it gets a:

8/10

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
Years
I'm planning on it. Notice the 'at the moment'. It's going to have Meganium, Arbok, Ampharos, Slowbro, Espeon and Togetic. I'm currently playing through Silver. My Pokémon just haven't evolved yet.

OT: 6.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back