• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • You didn't do much to it did you ?
    Since it's got slowpoke my first pokemon I ever saw in it
    9/10

Note: my signature is two of my Pirate squirrels charaters that I made up..

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • *beaten*
    To be quite honest, it doesn't have anything apart from some sprites. And sorry to say, but I developed a hatred towards pokemons in signatures after I got an infraction because of them. D:

Thus: 3/10
    (this is for ^^)

EDIT : (for ^ and not for ^^)You made that up. Thus, 8/10. Its rare to see user created stuff sometimes. xD;

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
  • Its neat. Nothing messy. Everything's clean and clear. Still, not a fan of jap words, though. :/

7.8/10

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    Because you don't like the character? What?

4/10. Bright Orange and Red text on a Blue background = MY EYES! The sheer amount of text isn't helping either. @_@ Banner is nothing spectacular either. Just a boring background with an Arkeis picture copy and pasted on it with some text.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • 8/10. Nice signature, I'm not too sure of who the people in the sig are but it's bright and colourful and done out well so basically it's nice.

Strawberry Kiwi

Gakupo's Eggplant
    Years
  • Its and alright image.
    The text underneath isn't needed, nor does it go well.
    the blue text inside the banner is equally unneeded and unfitting, but its not very noticeable

4/10

Years
  • Neat-o C4D work and colors are well meshed. (b-u-)b However, text is too well meshed into the background and it's tough to see. Otherwise, undecorated signature...'tis okay for an alt to be so though. [9/10]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back