• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • 8/10

It looks like a terrified person to me. Nice, but your username's not clearly visible. I think that you could have made it look better. xD;

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    The CSS is nice, its organized too, which is a plus
    and the banner is more or less average, i feel like more could have been done to it C:

7/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • 8/10 Text does not always have to be clear. However, your signature could use text, neh? 8D

Edit: GUH. Let's see... 8/10 Love the shape, colors, and text. The white bar and plain Zetsubou irks me a little.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I like how the text is visible now, not the most reable font in the world, but whatever o3o
    i prefer the way it was before, though TBH o3o

8.5/10

Years
  • 7/10 If you have the banner still saved as a .psd, make the render stand out a bit more. :D

Would you not carry a grudge if you were, say, cheated on?

I do worry about the text, now. D:
    ...That's still quite an arbitrary concept. How many people memorized what all the Pokemon names derive from? ...Nah, I'm being too dramatic about this. :3

[4/10] I don't see a clear theme in what you're having, and organization isn't best.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Banner is so pretty ♥
    The image seems a bit low quality though, And its too one toned for my tastes
    otherwise, very lovely, i love it O3O

9/10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I love your theme. Yeah, it's better centered. 8/10

I would love to get a new theme for everyone's sake, including my own, but no Graphic Designer has been nice enough to let me use one of their uber themes.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    9/10 i've always wanted to say how much i like this sig

i like it a lot XD

Years
  • There are too many effects and such and It just looks so... idk.

I dont like it too much though. Especially how the face is clear and the rest just goes off at a tangent of un-blurryness :(
    Sorry.

5/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back