• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone at PC remind you of an anime character?

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
It's been a while since Iv posted a topic like this. n.n() It's just a thought; who from PC reminds you of an anime or game character?

Kayleigh reminds me of Saga from 'A Little Snow Fairy Sugar', while Miyu-chan reminds me of Seriri from the Puyo Puyo games (It's an old puzzle game for the genesis that was brought back for the GBA for those of you who've never heared of it). Shinji reminds me of Pichuu for obvious reasons. Not only was that his alias, but he looks just like one. X.o() *L* (Shinji, that's a good thing n.n()) There were a few others, but none at the top of my head presently... n.n()

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
The girl in my avatar is actually the little sister of the girl in my signature. n.n() I guess when you get use to seeing someone's avatar, it pretty much becomes that person. n.n() In fact... you remind me of Mario. =P

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Orange reminds me of the purple little girl she used to draw... (manga) and also the girl that is now in her avatar.
Omega-Brendan reminds me of Red (manga)
Oni-flygon reminds me of Yellow/Green (manga)
Miyu reminds me of the flute-playing girl in her avatar (really fits her well)
Zapchu and Ali(mika_umbreon) reminds me of a Raichu.
100marios of mario
Kenta and Sapphire Latios as Kenta
igtica of eevees
tmbjr as with Crobats
Soph as with azumarill (she evolved)

It's partly what is in your signature and avatar that influences what reminds people of you.

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
Years
Junichi reminds me of Junichi
Kenta reminds me of Kenta
Oni Flygon reminds me of Green because he loves Yellow
Omega-Brendan reminds me of Red
Zento reminds me of Scyther

What do I remind anyone of?

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
Cosmos said:
Junichi reminds me of Junichi
Kenta reminds me of Kenta
Oni Flygon reminds me of Green because he loves Yellow
Omega-Brendan reminds me of Red
Zento reminds me of Scyther

What do I remind anyone of?
You kind of remind me of Bashamo. Since Hazuki has one.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
PokTrainerCarol = Chi (Chobits)

Lightning = Mitsune (Love Hina)

Zento = Shinobu (Love Hina) *If I spelled her name wrong, please correct me >_<*

Kairi = Sora (Digimon)

Dizzy = Morty (Pokemon)

Iveechan = Motoko (Love Hina)

Miyu-Chan = Te'a (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Jinona = Rika (Digimon)

*coughs and dies*

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
Ok here is my thoughts on this:
Andy(Acranine) = Gary(Pokemon)
Austin(Phantom Angel)= Spike(Cow Boy Be Bop)
Soph=May(Pokemon)
Scott(i can;t remeber what name he is going my now)= Vash (Trigun)

Ok that all i could think of right now. Might post more later.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
With me people tend to remind me of what/whoever's in their Avatar or Signature, regardless of how many times they change them. The scary thing though, is that Austin's beginning to remind me of his most recent avatar, May o_o;

*Wonders who she reminds people of?* XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
That girl in your avatar and signature, of course! n_n

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Hmmm... Kayleigh reminds me of Tohru from Fruits Basket... Orange reminds me of Tomoyo... Purin reminds me of Blue... n_n Oh and is Seriri a mermaid? n_n http://jamess13.senpai.net/~puyo/characters/seriri.jpg *searched very long to find out who she is* XD

That's her. n.n- She just looked very cute to me in the GBA version. *attaches image*

Tomoyo? Is that so? n.n- Ohohohoho *sparkle*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yay! I'm Saga and Tohru! ^_^ Let's see...

orange*berry reminds me of Delia from Pok?mon. Not the age, but how cute they both act. ^_^ They're just so likeable, and always seem to be cheerful. She could also be Tomoyo too!

Miyu-chan reminds me of the girl in my avatar, because the girl looks so friendly like Miyu! ^_^ You could also be the one in your avatar, too.

Kairi reminds me of Sango from Inu-Yasha, because she can be really nice, but if there's buisness to be taken care of then she does a good job!

DragonTrainer reminds me of Brock, from Pok?mon. No, not because he's girl crazy, just because he's wise and very smart. XD

I'll do more later, but I don't have time to finish right now. x_x;

Tweak

i'm too lazy to list everyone, but usually your avatars are influences on who i think ya look like. :\ and orange...somehow reminds me of chiyo from azumanga. (random) purin...i imagin a jigglypuff. haha. and your usernames also influence it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I might use Seriri for my next avatar. =P She's so kawaii! XD
CaRtOON said:
Miyu-Chan = Te'a (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Interesting...=D Cool that I remind you of Te'a/Anzu

Kayleigh said:
Miyu-chan reminds me of the girl in my avatar, because the girl looks so friendly like Miyu! ^_^ You could also be the one in your avatar, too.
Thanks! XD I don't know if I look friendly in real-life though. =P

Now that Kay-chan says it, Kairi reminds me of Sango too. XD Cool. ;D

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Zapchu reminds me of Snorlax cause he's lazy
I remind myself of Shinta aka Kenshin Himura :laugh:
Ally reminds me of Tia(sp?) from yugioh
Orange*Berry reminds me of the the girl with the pink hair in her sig cause it looks cute and orange has a cute voice :laugh:
and thats all

Last edited:
Back