• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone at PC remind you of an anime character?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kilala's useful too~ She can fly~! XD Here's a pic of Setsuna, punkie, to tell the truth I don't know why you reminded me of him. =P It just popped into my mind? n_n;
    a2.jpg

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. Miyu.. LOL! He looks cool so I guess I'm happy to remind you of him. Umm. I don't know enought about you two.. So I guess I can't tell.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Well. I guys you remind me of... Tracy. Dunno. why. I guess it the way you express your self... What do you think about me?

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Kayleigh you remind me of Fiona in Zoids whatever it was (with Van and Zeek) because your so kind.

And 100marios and have to say Mario since your usually so funny...but an anime person hmmm...meh I dunno...Tyson from Beyblade...horn...

HORN!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Kayleigh. You remind me off that one girl on Teen Titans! I forgot her name..I will try rto find a picture...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • HORNY!!

wait, that's just not right...

Well Kayleigh reminds of that one girl in the hospital bed from betterman...yep...softspoken hot people

BOO ya!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ya. Kay-chan does seem like a nice sweet soft spoken girl...! XD

Back