• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone at PC remind you of an anime character?

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • Sayuri! NO! HOSHI!!

you remind of that one ninja girl from the oni wabon group from Rurouni kenshin...I forget her name...

so I'll just BOO ya!

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Umm. You remind me of Jesse when she is nice...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • DAKOTA!!! (Sorry, I just had the urge to yell, too...O_o)

I'm assuming you mean Misao, lol. I hadn't watched Kenshin in a long time so when I was looking up the characters I was scared because they were all men until I remembered there was a girl and her name started with an M...meh. And YOU, Dakota, you remind me of Kunou from Ranma 1/2, lol. Probably because you're loud (as if I can hear you) and scream random obscenities--not bad ones, just your classic "BOO ya!" and you strike me as person that could be wielding one of those wooden swords...O_o;;

And H.A.W.K. I'm glad I could be associated with Jesse, lol. I used to hate her, but now I like Jesse so you have good timing. Hmm, you definitely remind me of Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh!--when you had the name punkie90...don't ask me why, but you do, lol.

*looks a mile up the reply box* Why don't I just become a journalist or something...I write way too much for my own good...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    H.A.W.K. said:
    Kayleigh. You remind me off that one girl on Teen Titans! I forgot her name..I will try rto find a picture...
    Do you mean Starfire, the one with red hair? ^_^; Or Raven? And also... I can't figure out who Dakota's talking about... Is it that pink haired girl on the show?

Actually I think all of those perceptions would be right. I'm very softspoken.. eh.. Unless I'm talking to my brother. XD Just kidding. *laughs evily*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol what a cute thread....hmm peeps that remind me of anime characters...well I see Kayleigh as Sasami (sp?) from Tenchi (lol I was wondering and she was the last one to comment). She's sweet and caring just like Sasami. ^_^

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    hey HEY hey!

Who do I remind you people of, and don't say charmeleon :P :P

Ornage reminds me of Misty from pokemon for some reason...Kairi reminds me of..kairi honestly

BOO ya!

KAAAA-TTHHHAAAMMM!!
    *Dakota goes flying*
    I am not Kasumi!!
    >=3
    I think it's the color of her hair throwing you off. >=P

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    What does horn mean in the end of your posts!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Orange really reminds me of Cartoon...the one on PC...haHA! She's not in an anime, but I just thought of it...

They're both nice people...

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    We should make a : Which members in PC remind you of other members in PC? That'll be interesting. =3

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Orange really reminds me of Cartoon...the one on PC...haHA! She's not in an anime, but I just thought of it...

They're both nice people...

BOO ya!

Actually... Me and cartoon are nothing alike. n.n() We've obviously not spoken alot recently... Ne, Dakota? n.n()()()()()()

*Is killed by Dakota*
    Uhh. I mean...
    *Exits*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    DAKOTA!!! (Sorry, I just had the urge to yell, too...O_o)

I'm assuming you mean Misao, lol. I hadn't watched Kenshin in a long time so when I was looking up the characters I was scared because they were all men until I remembered there was a girl and her name started with an M...meh. And YOU, Dakota, you remind me of Kunou from Ranma 1/2, lol. Probably because you're loud (as if I can hear you) and scream random obscenities--not bad ones, just your classic "BOO ya!" and you strike me as person that could be wielding one of those wooden swords...O_o;;

the name is Misao Makimachi....thats her full name....hmmm....u kinda remind me of her also :laugh:

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    H.A.W.K. said:
    What does horn mean in the end of your posts!

Here we go! Copied and pasted from the "What's your trademark?" thread at Mixed Voting Polls.

Once I went to Australia Zoo and I took my 6 year old sister to the goats (they where butting each other) and she said something like " Wow they is horning!"
    Then she kept saying weired made up words with the word "horn" in them like "hornar" and "hornhead".
    So when I got home I went a pokemon message board I used to go to and put "horn" in all of my posts! And that was my trademark!
    I think I might do it here to.horn.
    Man it's funny when my sister is going spaz and rams her head into my parents saying "HORN!"
    In real life I use spaz. and so does my best friend.HORN!

~HORN!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    We should make a : Which members in PC remind you of other members in PC? That'll be interesting. =3
    Miki-chan reminds me of Kwesi, that blue girl in your avatar (looks very nice^^ =P) reminds me of frostweaver, and... that's it for for now. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Charmander said:
    Hello im new here but i think 100Marios acts like Mario he talks nice and seems to have the personality of Mario so thats my first post.
    Say thanks Charmander! This anime character thing seems easy to be based around your avatar because all I can think of for you, Charmander....is Charmander! Hehe....you seem really nice too!
    I would like to know if anyone else thinks I'm like, someone else!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Oh another one, Pokemaster10000's name reminds of of PokeMaster3000.

Back