• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
  • Hey guys, I have mapped a smallish route between Cherrygrove and Violet. Not sure what event this will contain yet, need to start watching the anime again ^_^

Yes there are a couple tile errors, I'll fix those later.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey guys, I have mapped a smallish route between Cherrygrove and Violet. Not sure what event this will contain yet, need to start watching the anime again ^_^

Yes there are a couple tile errors, I'll fix those later.

Episodes to be covered in this route are- A Whistle Stop and Ignorance is blissey.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    You have all my support for this hack!!! Can someone tell me (as I'm new) how I put support banners? ^^
    Thanks, and again congrats for the pre alpha already I enjoyed it a lot!!!!;)

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
    Years
  • Things like The Title screen and sound editing ,adds a different Level of gaming experience,try to make them good!I will look forward to it!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Episode the double trouble header done, i have made it longer than anyone can expect. Scripting for episode 3 in progress by parth9. He is our lead scripter now.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Patching Problems.

Bro 2 things, If you wanna update or share something related to this hack, then please Write it on First main Page so everyone can Catch up whats happening ok?

Now for Patch related Questions.

First, Isn't patch file so small? Just 13 KB (Although I don't know about others)

Second, When I tried patching it just says "Patch File Invalid
    ---------------------------
    Anyway, I'm not that Dump to Patch it with old or Trashed ROM.

I have Save type set to 128K.

Real-time Clock - ON

And Everything OK. but it didn't Patch for me.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Bro 2 things, If you wanna update or share something related to this hack, then please Write it on First main Page so everyone can Catch up whats happening ok? Now for Patch related Questions. First, Isn't patch file so small? Just 13 KB (Although I don't know about others) Second, When I tried patching it just says "Patch File Invalid --------------------------- Anyway, I'm not that Dump to Patch it with old or Trashed ROM. I have Save type set to 128K. Real-time Clock - ON And Everything OK. but it didn't Patch for me.
    I dont know why my IPS patches are so small in property. And what rom are you patching with. What device you are using to patch? Are you patching with my ips file or something else, because it never happened to.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • I dont know why my IPS patches are so small in property. And what rom are you patching with. What device you are using to patch? Are you patching with my ips file or something else, because it never happened to.

What IPS file are you using? It may be mine. If it is I don't know what the hell happened. Because my edited IPS file is much much bigger then that.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • What IPS file are you using? It may be mine. If it is I don't know what the hell happened. Because my edited IPS file is much much bigger then that.
    I think he means, the pre alpha patch that i released.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Gah! Its alright! Working now..

Though I Noticed some Tile errors and sprite errors like I can Get through Some Trees and eventually I met my Clones in Poke center.. Moreover, I can't talk to some peoples, and main is When I talk to that little girl Whom ask "Is this hack amazing?"
    first i time said Yes though nothing happened but again I said no and Text box Stucked with my Screen..
    ---------------------------------------
    But beside these bugs, I found out Sprites and Pokemon sprites are amazing... I saw an Suicune which was looking cool! best of luck MegaIndianCharizardX And team!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2021
    Is there a release date for alpha 1.0 and episode 1 was nicely done there was a few errors but people have already said them in other comments

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back