• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
Years
Give the guy a break, when it's finished it's finished. Ice looks good, same with Titanium, keep up the good work Monsta/PIKA2. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
yeah seriously guys, just give it a rest. the game will come when the game comes. if you want it, be patient

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
It's nice to see some people be patient. :P Anyway, I'll post some new screens later, I got some things to sort, got into a fight at school, that I didn't even start. >_< *takes time to heal from sore lip*

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 19, 2005
ZombieBear said:
It would be to hard to do that :dead:
NO IT WOULDNT YOU STUPID **** - JUST JOCKING

I DID IT IN MY HACK,
IN MY HACK A MAGICIAN TURNS YOU INVISBLE AND YOU STEAL SOMETHING
THEN YOU GO TO POLICE STATION THEN YOU FIND DRUGS , YOU TURN INVISIBLE AGAIN BUT THE POKEMON CAN SEE YOU - AFTER YOU SURVIVE THAT - IF SONE NOTHING ELSE
P.S. ITS A GOLD HACK!!!!!
www.pokemondark.tk

Oh and to make someone invisible in the game you look for their action script
and the byte value for turning invisible = 3d and for turning back is 3c
All Gold/Silver hackers should know how to edit scripts!
especially one as easy as making hiro invisible!!!!!1

IM SO ****ING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!
\ /
' '
^

Jeremy

Years
Guess what yall! I havr canceled my hack! J/K!
I decided to post 2 screenies! I'm also working on 2 Pok?mon, Frostbite and Hypodermia! I'm pretty busy this month and next month to work on my hack, but by the end of May, I got LOADS of freetime. ^_^ Also, I'm waiting for SwampertLover to get online agian so we can work on Titanium. I'm also messing with Pink and Monst? Colbalt *so It won't get mixed up with cartmic's version of Colbalt* I was thinking about making hack of a Fire Red/Leaf Green but I'll wait for the English version. I'm also working on a few more Trainers to insert and thinking up of some new Pok?mon.

Anyway here's the 2 screen shots I manged to get. *For yall who say big deal he just used Apgfx, I didn't. It doesn't work on my incredibly slow computer, and I like using Meowth's GFX inserter more, cuz it's a little more fun to me.* I hadn't had much free time lately, so this is what I have so far. Well enjoy! ^_^
icenew.txt
icenew2.txt

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 19, 2005
Pika 2 this might help you mate its a script command
2dyyxxzz
2D=Give Pok?mon
yy=Pokemon
xx=level
zz=Item Held
There is some more bytes but i havent figured out what they do!

Jeremy

Years
Project: Ice Hack
Hypothises: If I post new screens, then people will think my hack hasn't died.

Yep, I got some new screens *finnaly :P*
Here's 2 new Pok?mon, Frostbite and Hypodermia. :D And 2 new trainers. Well yall enjoy! *And please, keep all post related to the topic. :P*
fb1.TXT
fb2.TXT

h1.TXT
h2.TXT

icethatsright.TXT
bigboi.TXT

hc.TXT

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
HURRY AND FINISH!!!!!!!!! :D J/k take all the time you want.(but not forever!)
And unblock me on AIM

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
Years
Hey PIKA2, when do you think it will be finished? (Don't mean to rush you, I'm just wondering)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Whats up PIKA2! Your hack rocks! I just saw your screens and they are awsome! Good luck ith it and take all the time you need. Peace.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
Havn't downloaded anything yet, (right now taking a small break from looking), but I've read through most of this since the begining, and WOW!
You have a fan-following! From the screenshots and comments, this is one of the best i've ever seen! (granted, i havn't actually seen it yet) I hope you have lots of fun doing it, and good luck to you. Take as long as you like. And people, please stop asking the release date, its been asked like, 30 times a page...
p.s.:
If your still on the look out for pokemon Ideas, What about a cloud kinda thing, with air and ice and weather attacks. (Ie: Sunny Day, Whirlwind...) although sunny day isn't an ice attack at all :p Hm, or an Evergreen-Plant/Ice pokemon! (Since evergreens are the only thing that are green in the winter) Perfect for an ice theme.
Hm, then you could have a ghost type, thats related to black-ice somehow. (Pokedex: Known for pushing people, and sometimes mistaken for black ice) or something. I dunno, just trying to help. Sorry if I'm bothering.
P.p.S.: Some trainer ideas, eskimoes! And those polar bear club people. The strange people who swim in shorts in the arctic. And a mail-man! Rain, Snow, Sleet, or hail! he can be complaining that "I wasn't ex-p-p-pecting it to be th-th-this co-o-old..."
I'd love to lend more ideas for basically anything if you like them. Sorry to bother you if your not taking them anymore.

Jeremy

Years
Thanks yall! And thank you AJHalliwell for some great ideas! I'm open for ideas! Anyway, I'm working on some more Pok?mon and Gym Leaders. *Wonders if anyone like the Hip-Hop style trainers.*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
i really like gyms with pokemon that have 2 type that are agianst each other... (example: kabuto - rock/water)...you should make a pokemon like that...or use kabuto and omanyte...and make a gym like that...just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back