• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Oh! I'll join!

Name: Kylee
Race: Elf
School: Good
Powers(if any): Control over animals and the power to morph into animals
weapon(s)(if any): a dagger
description: She has long golden blonde hair, green eyes, two green lines (one under each eye) and she wears a green robe.
friends(if any): none

Years
I'm glad I know this is going to work! I knew I shouldn't of given up!...and I didn't! I'd just like to say," Thanx for joining!"

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
Ok, I'll start! (Joe's here! Yay!)

IC- Kylee sat on the ground, just staring into the crystal globe.
There was a message from some unknown person, saying she was to go to a school, made for the good persons, like herself. She didn't know what to think of the message.
A school? She didn't like the sound of a school. That meant tons of people, and she didn't much like people. She didn't have any friends, let alone how to make friends. She didn't like the sound of this school at all.

Years
It sounds great!Also,may I call you MA? That's what Joe Johnson DK Roy calls you and it's short for Master Angel.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Acarty sat in his chair inspecing a kool pice of glass he had found down at the river when his mom's Comunicator ORB started to shake and glow. It meant someone was communicating with them. He then ran over to the ORB and palmed it the name on it said "Acarty Dracon" "No way" he thought. no one had ever contacted him, god he didnt even have his own orb yet!

He then summoned up a small ammount of ice energy and blew on the ORB it then lit up and a message appeared. It stated he was accepted into a school for Good beings. He thought this strange because it said "Accepted" and he had never signed up for any stupid school.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
After explaining why he had touched her ORB to his mother, they spoke about weither or not he should go to this school. "I think you schould go... but only if you want!" She added.

"Oh thanks mom!" He exclamed and jumped up thinking of things to pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back