• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • The next morning

As I walked down to My first class I saw a girl who looked young and it was probly her first year here and i decided to befreind her. "Hey I'm Acarty" I stated as i put out my hand.

OOC: Just so you know that's bec's(M_A) character.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • the next morning

saphira woke up. she had made it to her new school late last night. she was finally here.

ooc: okay. but is anyone else going to the dark school?

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Kylee turned around to see a boy had spoken to her. She took his hand.

"Hello, I am Kylee."

She felt a lump move in her book bag. She opened it to see a tiny ball of grey feathers inside. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Um, I have to go," she said, finding an empty room. She opened her bag again and took out the pygmy owl.

"Gylfie, what in the world aer you doing in there?" The small owl hooted, stretched its wings and landed on Kylee's shoulder. "Oh well, now that you are here I suppose you can stay."

Years
  • ooc:Sorry I haven't been responding.(Yeah...I was at school ya know.) Anyway...dark espeon...thanx for joining! Your story is great so far and now I have another person in the evil school!I'm SO happy to have another member join!

ic: People were finally starting to take their seats in Mrs.Sellra's class. I just stared at the other people rushing in. I looked at someone who caught my attention...a boy with a black shirt,a gold collar around his neck,black jeans,ruby colored hair,and black boots. He had a sketch pad in his hands as well as what looked like a chain. I just stared at him for a single second and then said to him,"Hi...I'm Sora.I see you have a sketch pad in your hands and was interested." He looked at me questionly and then responded,"Yeah,I like to draw...especially something called a.."Then,the 2 both said the same thing at the same time,"Anime!"

ooc:This is all for now!

Last edited:
    Years
  • ooc:Master Angel,
    I want to tell you someting that always makes me happy seeing it...your sig! On your lil "friends" thingy,I'm always putting a smile on my face when I see what you put in perinthesis about me! :)

ic: Class was soon going to start so I had to stop the conversation with the boy.(I could already tell that we were friends!) Anyway,Mrs.Sellra said in her soft,yet cruel voice,"Turn your books to page 45.Today's lesson,we will be learning how to walk in an evily fashion...It may sound crazy but that's our lesson!" So,I opened my book to page 45 and then looked up at her.

ooc:dark espeon...Since we two are both in the evil school,you're gonna have to have the same teachers. Later on,I think I MIGHT allow everyone to create a teacher if they wanted,but not now.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • OOC- Hey, that's kool! I made someone happy! :D I'm glad you like!

IC- Kylee walked outside. According to her school guide, Science of Magical Creatures was out on the grounds.
    When she got there she saw a group of kids standing in front of a tall man. He was holding up his hands for silence. When everyone was quiet he began.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Tanner, you're Science of Magical Creatures teacher. Today we will be studying the behavioral habits of spark owls. For today we will be reading about them, and then the next time I see you we can meet a few of 'em. So everyone grab a book from the table."
    He pointed to a polished wood table to his right. Everyone rushed over to the table to get the best book, the clean ones with all the pages and covers that stayed together. Kylee was last to the table so she got the worst book of them all.

"Turn to page 10," Mr. Tanner said.

Years
  • IC:I looked at the teacher and then she said,"Read the page.Then,I will test you to make sure you actually read it.You have 5 minutes!" So,I did as she said and it was actually guite interesting. It showed an example of what an evil walk would look like. The arms were folded,the expression on the face was spoiled-like,and the eyes looked as if someone did a spell on them to make them look like fire.

OOC:I'm gonna put something in perinthesis about my friends too!(If that's okay)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • IC:

As i sat in class reading page 15-20 in my "Spells of the ages". I thought of the girl. She was kool. I hoped I'd see her again... oh maybe we'd have somw of the same classses... just maybe.

"Okay kids please close your books. I would like to have a volunteer to demonstrate one of the spells we learned on these pages." She then pointed to a girl in the bavk who had her hand up.
    Soon the girl had make the entire floor under Ms. Karels desk erupt with flowers. "Very good" She added pinting to another student with their hand up.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • OOC- Yay! I like my thing in parenthesis.

IC- The spark owl is an owl with a magical tail feather that lets it travel faster than a hawk. It flies so fast normal people can't see it and is very rare.

"Nothing like any of the owls I know," Kylee said to herself. She'd never seen a spark owl before.

Gylfie hooted inside her back pack. Kylee saw a few people look her way, but none of them said a word.

Years
  • ooc:You're welcome!

ic:Mrs.Sellra said,"Okay class,as soon as I'm done quizing you,we will immitate the walk as shown on the next page..."

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • Kylee looked up from her book. The church bell had just gonged again.
    She closed her book and put it back on the table.

"See you tomorrow class!" Mr. Tanner yelled over the noise.

Kylee took out her schedual again. Next was... Basic Force Feilds. So she set off for the school building.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • After all our spells had been demonstrated and we'd had a lecture about the danger of magic we were dismissed. I then looked at my schedule next i had... Basic Force Fields. Koll i thought this sounds fun.
    I then rushed off toward the room numbeer that was listed on my schedule.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back