• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-Tyler stopped-=- hey eevee its an abra let battle it and catch it -=-eevee got in front of tyler and was ready for the attack-=- eevee metal tail attack -=-eevee smacked the abra with its tail and tyler threw an ultra ball at the abra catching it-=- great we caught an abra -=- he let the abra out-=- hi abra um may i call you corran -=- tyler looked back-=- eevee we are being followed...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I must have Kyorge and Groudon. I have to destroy my family and their evil. Corsola and I thought how we can get rid them. i then saw a man following his friend Tyler. I decided to help him out. Go Corsola! I noticed he was using a shadow Suicune ]so I took out Ny Snag gear and Heavy ball and kicked it at Suicune. I caught it and saved Tyler. Team : Squirtle, Corsola, Mudkip, Suicune

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-tyler was long gone by the time the battle ended-=- ever since team rocket kiddnapped mother and held her for ransom they have been trying to find me cant they understand that i hate fighting -=-looks at his new abra-=- corran what do you think ......... i agree we should find some help but i cant trust anybody after what happend the last time ........ that poor umbreon

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana stars at the girl. She is intrigued by her purple eyes. (Do you have red hair too? *reads des.* Yeah I thought so. And you push yourself to hard. How do I say coppy cat. *grins*) "Uh my names Alana. What's yours?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I walk into a girl after admireing my newly acuired Suicune. Sorry miss, may I use this PC.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Khalid age, 14
    Starting pokemon:Charmander, Quilava, and Zangoose
    Backround: Chris' od friend from Mauville who is the son of Rydel. My goal is to catch Lugia to Help Chris stop is parents and team Rocket. I currently live in a cave outside Lilycave were i keep close contact with Chris.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • After I run out of the PC I went to the safari zone to play a safari game. I have to go to play.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Alana said:
    Alana stars at the girl. She is intrigued by her purple eyes. (Do you have red hair too? *reads des.* Yeah I thought so. And you push yourself to hard. How do I say coppy cat. *grins*) "Uh my names Alana. What's yours?"

i hear about the team group up of team rocket and i smile."uh..my names Alanna. spelt with two n's.did you hear about team rocket group up?"

Alana

Years
  • Alana grinned. How many times do you meet some one with the same name as your self. "Yeah I have hear of that. But I'm not sure if it's true.""

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i dont care if its true or not it just makes my job harder."i snap at you.i walk away and lean against a tree.

Alana

Years
  • Alana looked at her and shrugged. She walked to the tree and leaned against the other side. "Mind telling me what I said to make you so huffy?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i sigh."you have no idea what i have been through. i have had a hard past. im sorry i yelled. i get angry easily."even though i have said sorry my face stays on the feirce look.

Alana

Years
  • Alana grined. "Don't worry about it. Every one gets titchy at times. So where are you headed?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "i cant tell you. you would call the police."i smirk as if daring you to call the police.

Alana

Years
  • Alana grinned and replied, "And why would I do that. I keep to myself most of the time. I wouldn't even be talkig to you if you hadn't been spying on me."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i listen and hear the snap of a twig."go away!"i push you out of the way and a rocket grunt attack me. i throuw him off me and i walk out into the open. 10 more grunts come out and start running at me with swords."alana. get out of here."i dodge attacks and i punch them all in the face. one attacks me from behind and cuts my arm. a deep wound is left there.i leap onto a tree branch and flip and lift one up and throw him into the air.he falls down and i kill all but one. i watch him run away.i walk over to a tree and collapse to the ground.my face is pale.i try to get up but cant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back