• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    Trainer Phoebe said:
    i walk away with out telling any one. i release my rapidash and ride away into the coming night."i need some grunts to kill."
    my abra teliports me in front of you-=- stop there will be no death tonight UNDERSTAND -=-i reach a com on in my pack-=- prof send anakin jacen and jaina -=- three poke balls appear on my pokebelt-=- i dont want to fight but i can feel that you want to kill

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i stop and rapidash rears and stops ."get out my way.or you will foght."i take a hilt out of my back pack and i press a button a metel blade slides out. each piece smaller thatn the last when its finished. it shine and melts together."go away or meet my mecha sword."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana moves forward and steps between them. Her friendly carefree attude is replaced by a cold one and her eyes burned with blue fire. "There will be no fighting. And no killing. Niether will gain you anything. How bout this, you get off Rapidash and cool off a bit, and you back off and tell us who you are. How bout that?"

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-he looked at the girl but didnt take his eyes of the guy with the sword-=- my name is tyler rubyre -=-he looked back-=- please put your sword down or anakin will be very mad

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i put my sword away and get off my rapidash. i let my combusken and primeape out and i walk to a tree. my pokemon start grazing and eating berries or what ever they do.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well how rude.
    I walked off quite angry and decided to start my journey to mauville to meet Khalid.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-looks at the girl then lets anakin his blaziken jacen his umbreon and jaina his espeon out fo there poke'balls-=- there you guys go you need to spend more time out side

-=-he looks back at the girl-=- so where do you come from ma'am

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "im Alanna.i come from celedon city.. i see a poster on a telegraph pole.i walk over and have a look at it. it has a picture of me when i was ten and a description.

MISSING

(picture go here.)

the girl in the photograph above but around 18 years old.

name:Alanna
    if you find her please send her to celedon city.
    we miss her very badly. her [arents were killed by team rocket. she is an only child.has a torchic,mankey and ponyta. they may have evolved.

her best friends. jasmine(now a johto gym leader, whitney(also a gymleader.)

ps if you are alive please come see are. we are worried sick. we were you only friends.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-i noticw and read the poster-=- my name is tyler rubyre and i too have a deal with team rocket they killed my older brother and sister the umbreon and espeon was theres just like my eevee is mine

-=-he looks at the two-=- its nice to meet you -=-he smiled then blushed and looked away-=-

Ash_luver

Let me be, My perogative
    Years
  • name: Kristine
    your starting pokemon up to 3: Mudkip, evee, and umbreon*obtained by grandfather*
    background: I am from Pallet, i think Ash is soo cute, so i decided to become a pokemon master to catch up to ash and impress him...my first pokemon was mudkip, i got from Pokecenter and then my grandpa gave me an umbreon, and then my sister gave me her evee ^_^...i am in hoen now, but i am lost...
    and what you feel: Pokemon should be treated with care and are friends, i luv ash, and i want to try my hardest to become Pokemon Master

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=-tyler sat and watched the pokemon play-=- i miss them and so do they ill never be as good as a trainer as my brother and sister where

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i read the poster."they were the only friends i had. i miss them greatly. .if i knew where they were i would meet with them."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Jasmine and Whitney. They're gym leaders right? It wouldn't be hard to find them." Alana sits next to Tyler and lets Chikorita and Pidgey play with the others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back