• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
Years
Bobby watched the flirting going on between some of the people that just arrived. "Heh, since she's not really doing anything might as well take a nap!" Bobby pulled his goggles over his eyes and set them to night mode, and he started to fall asleep against the wall.

Suddenly Feraligatr bursted out of his Pokeball and lifted Bobby in the air waking him up. Bobby snapped awake. He looked down at his old friend who gave him a look that said "Go over there and introduce yourself!"

"Allright, allright! I'll go mom!" Bobby said with a smile. He knew Feralgiatr was just doing that to make sure he would have friends in Kanto.

Bobby stretched his arms back making them back. He was worried the other people wouldn't accept him. He walked over to a group of them. There were two boys and one girl.

One of the guys had a Roselia and a Leafeon about him, and they growled as Bobby drew close. The other guy looked like a punk. "Better watch out for him..." Bobby said in his head.

The girl however was pretty, if not withdrawn. She was playing with her Teddirusa in the pool nearby. Bobby noticed that Feraligatr went into the pool. "For once don't try to scare the poor thing..." Bobby muttered.

When he saw the others looking at him he put his arm on his shoulder and started rubbing it. "Uh, he he my names Bobby..." he said nervously

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
The girl tried to stifle her laughter as she saw an Eevee-like Pokemon launching a playful attack at her trainer, a young male. The Leafeon was a new species of Eevee evolution for her, she had only seen five of them with her own eyes before, and had overhead once that there were two more had been discovered in a neighbouring region. Aroma was one of them. Candice turned away from the adorable creature as she heard footsteps approaching, her face lighting up the instant she saw that someone was closing the distance between her and the others. It was one of the young men, this one, however, had not belonged particularly anywhere in the conversations when she had arrived.

His eyes hid behind his blonde hair, giving her a hard time figuring out what exactly where their colour. With a strong frame and a neat hat to top off the look, Isaac looked like a decent person indeed. One might even suggest the word 'handsome' or 'cool'. Candice produced a sincere smile the moment the older male started talking to her. That was right; he seemed a fair bit more mature than a small portion of the people. The girl slowly realised that everyone seemed to range between the ages of sixteen to nineteen. She had to conceal a frown, wondering that, with such a large gaggle of teenagers nearing adulthood, would they consider having fun and playing games? In fact, she noticed that Isaac was one of the oldest. She stared intently at the tall male who had positioned himself in front of her, completely forgetting that he had posed her a question about her name and launching an entirely different inquiry on her own accord.

"Do you like to play Hide-and-Seek?"

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Jacob had watched as Rin left, turning towards the boy who had ignored him and glaring for a few moments, and was then distracted by the arrival of another boy, his Feraligatr creeping in the backround, and made an attempt to talk to Rin, but failed as she had walked away. Twiggs and Aroma had begun to growl at the second boy, adn Jacob returned them to their pokeballs before they caused anymore problems. So Jacob decided it was time to let Serenity out, and he tossed her pokeball into the air, the white light flashing and the shape of a Milotic forming.

"Why hello there my friend, how are we doing?" Serenity just stared at Jacob as if he had gown an Ambipoms two tails, and then began smelling the air. With each sniff, Serenity began to recognize the scent of a small pond, possibily a lake, and began rushing out the door to find it. "Ugh..just like her to run off when I want to have a conversation." Glancing one more time at the two boys, Jacob made his way after Serenity, coincidently being the same direction Rin had taken mere moments before.

As he pushed through the door, making his way outside, Jacob saw as Serenity had leaped past the baby Teddiursa and Bobby's Feraligatr, who had apparently fled its trainer aswell. Jacob just place his hand on his head, hoping to go Serenity didn't splash Rin or the Teddiursa, it would be a grave mistake that she would NEVER forget. Jacob decided he better get over there just in case, atleast being in range to return her to her pokeball would save possible damage.

"I swear I am not following you Rin, but my water addicted Milotic, Serenity, just ran off the second I let her out. It so hard to control pokemon addictions now a days." Jacob gave a slight chuckle trying to carry a conversation, the one from earliar ending abruptly. "How's the cough? Is it any better? Nothing to serious I hope." Suddenly a huge splash of water rained down upon the three of them, Jacob looking at Serenity with an unpleasant face. She just looked at him like he was crazy Mankey being woken up.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
"Hide and seek eh? Depends on what variation you are speaking about?" Malic posed a return question. Unlike most kids, his childhood wasn't the most functional so fun little games were played often. However, he was lucky enough to know the basic rules. Of course, he modified the rules a bit when he ditched girls or escaped from the law in Hoenn.

The girl seemed to have to hard time reading him, probably because of his look. Aw crap, I forgot about my hat and hair. It might scare her a bit. "Excuse me for a bit." Isaac removed his winter cap and stuck it in his back pocket. He pushed the hair out of his face using a styling comb. Isaac's hair was fairly shiny and its blonde hue glowed despite the limited light that entered the room. The hair flowed to the side with great ease, so it became obvious that Isaac cared greatly for it and dedicated long hours of his life to make it was perfect as possible.

"Sorry about the hair. I had to learn to tame it since my parents never bothered to pay for a haircut. I wouldn't worry about lice or anything. I clean myself up frequently." Isaac laughed when he uttered the words attempting to sound cool. "Now to answer the question, instead of delaying with annoying questions or my own desire to look good. I find hide and seek is the best fun when hiding from evil ex-girlfriends or scary law enforcement officers who chase you because of the way you look." He said with a fairly big smile. He had hoped he said the right thing. He had honestly believed that she wanted to escape from the conversation by hiding and never coming back. So a feeling of fear of rejection overcame him, so a nervous chuckle was unintentionally released.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Kazu was still in his corner and under the watch of Burst and Spiner. He was feeling a little down. The girl he was flirting with had accepted some background character. "I get a slap on the face, but he gets a hello. I was just trying to break the ice and make contact. That Eevee girl is kind of cute." he said as his Pokemon stood by his side. They had decided to let him out of the corner for good behavior. Kazu went to her, but then he turned around. He felt like he had lost the time to flirt, but he went to her anyway. "I'm sorry about that little interruption, but since I'm msuch a good boy I've been let out. Now I can spend my time with you. As a free man my first act of justice is to give you the greatsest date of your life." he returned to his one knee and random rose tactic. "So how about we go out after this meeting."

Burst let out a sweatdrop as she heard Kazu speak. Spiner was looking at the Eevee. It loved smaller Pokemon and it remembered her days as an Aipom. "Ambipom' said the little monkey to Kazu. "Yes, you were that adorable when you were little." Kazu patted her on the head. Spiner continued to stare at the Eevee. After she had started enough she started to pull on Kazu. "Spiner wants to know if Eevee will play with her. She loves to play since she evolved." Kazu waited for the girl to respond.

Burst got bored and jumped out the window. "Not again, I hope she isn't trying to run away." Kazu looked out the window and saw that Burst was lying outside enjoying the breeze. He smiled as he saw her relax in the sun. "That is my little Burst, ready to fight and always relaxed." as he felt his knee start to ache Kazu wondered if the girl would respond soon. He was really hoping not to take another slap attack. Then he looked across the room and saw another girl holding a Chinchou. "I wonder if she would attack me with Thunderbolt. Better stay away until I'm sure I won't be hurt."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Candice was about to reply his first statement, about the variation of Hide and Seek, before the older male took off his hat and began to neaten his hair, after he had done so, it was easier for her to see his eyes. They were an emerald colour, and looked quite friendly and warm. The girl stood frozen for a few seconds, stunned by how he had managed to change his look so fast. As she regained the use of her body, she fingered her messy brown hair consciously, wondering if it seemed alright. The girl nodded as the nineteen-year old explained about his unkempt hair, though Candice kept it to herself that she had found no problem with it initially and currently. However, the moment he mentioned about ex-girlfriends and law enforcement officers, did she show him a puzzled expression.

She stared blankly as a bright smile appeared on Isaac's face, as it slowly clicked in her brain that what he said had been a joke. The girl burst out laughing a few seconds after he had finished his sentence, the Chinchou in her hands chuckling along with her. Orah smiled up at Isaac with a dreamy look, this was the first trainer who obliged to answer her quirky owner's questions with no hesitation. The Chinchou clapped her blue fins together with approval of the new friend made.

As Isaac produced a nervous chuckle, Candice gave him a genuine smile, "My name's Candice. Nice t'meet you."

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Candice." Issac said in a relieved tone, letting out a sigh of comfort. Kind of a tale of irony here. The first girl that denied me was called Candice...or was it Betty. I can't remember. Isaac noticed the happy bug fish as it clapped its fins together after Isaac answered the question that probably deterred most people way.

"It seems your little pokemon buddy doesn't completely hate me. Isn't that right you little cute pokemon." Isaac leaned over to the pokemon and got in its face, making a few funny faces. The fish laughed or at least appeared to laugh before shocking Issac after smacking him with an antenna. The shock wasn't full force, but enough to make Isaac jump back and land on his lower body parts.

"I hope that's normal." Isaac said. He wasn't angry just surprised at the fact the seemingly happy pokemon "attacked him", in fact he found the shock a nice change of pace as it kept the waiting from becoming boring. Issac fixed himself up by rubbing any dirt off his clothing and tidying up his newfound hairstyle. He was still on the floor, partially paralyzed. I guess that was a little more powerful than I had first estimated.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Rin flinched as she regained her compuse. A young man was behind her and said "Hi I'm Bobby Baker.."

Rin let out a slight sigh and teddiursa growled as seemingly to say "Get away from her she's mine!"

Rin looked at him and coughed a little bit. She examind the boy named "Bobby Baker"

"Well nice to meet you..I guess" Rin let out a sarcastic comment but before she could say anything more a milotic jumped into the bond and got her all went.

"Ah.." Rin mmbled looking at herself which is was entirely drenched in water and Teddiursa was drenched as well. Being a playful pokemon all Teddiursa did was laugh and fall back into the shallow water, Rin on other hand..Did not like being covered in water.
She began squeezing the loose water out of her hair and shirt.

"A milotic..who's miltic is that beofre I make dragonite give it a thunderbolt.." Rin said with an angry twitch forgetting all about Bobby Baker who could have gotten wet as well.

"I'm sorry Rin I'm not follwoing you I swere but Serenity ran off into the water and..its so hard to control pokemon addictions now a days" Jacob said with a slight chuckle trying to carry on a conversation. "Hows the cough is it better? I hope so!" Jacob said and slightly glared at his Milotic.

"I'm not happy about being wet..but I won't slap you like that other kid.. This was an accident..so I'll let it slide." Rin replied trying to calm his nervous.

"And actually no. My cough isn't better.. I've always been in weak health so me coughing is nothing serious. Sometimes its good sometimes it worse.. Its the reason why I have pale skin i guess..." Rin said to Jacob still trying to dry off, but Rin did find it rather humourous that the Milotic didn't listen to Jacob.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Jacob continued to glare at Serenity, Serenity still looking at him because she wasn't afraid of her trainer, as he reached onto his belt, producing another pokeball. Serenity saw at and knew what was coming, but she was a very smart pokemon and wasn't going to let her trainer just put her away because he got wet.

"Milotic..Mil..Milo" yelled Serenity, mere seconds later unleashing a water gun attack and blasted Jacob right in his face. She laughed playfully and then dove down, deciding she was going to explode this small lake a bit more. She saw a few water pokemon, guessing they weren't wild and belonged to Professor Willow, and thenn continued on her mini journey.

Jacob just stood their, his expression being unpleasant, as he was soaking wet and dripping everywhere. Jacob realized why she had attacked, the pokeball still in his hand, and let out a laugh because she had assumed something she shouldn't have. Jacob was merely going to let Draiga out to use a tiny flamethrower to dry himself off.

Clicking the pokeballs button, Jacob's Flygon appearead, looked around, figuring it would be time to fly off on another adventure, but was sadly disappointed when Jacob shook his head no about flying. It was a very sad face, so Jacob walked over to Draiga and began petting her head gently, Draiga loving every second of it.

"Okay Draiga, lets use a small flamethrower to help dry me off. Serenity was being a little rambunxious again, you know how it goes." Draiga gave a slight yell, and then prouduced the smallest flamethrower she could, Jacob standing close as it began to dry himself.

It was then that Serenity poked her head out of the water, an evil scheme running around her head. So, with evil plan in mind, she swam closer to the edge and then splashed water onto Draiga's back.

"Flygon..Fly..gon" screeched Draiga not expecting the splash, accidently losing her focus on the flamethrower and causing it to become the normal sized attack. Jacob stood there, face covered in ashes and a small burn, merely a sunburn type of burn, and again glared at Serenity. Flygon was crying, feeling like it was her fault Jacob had been hurt, but then realized it was all Serenity's fault.

"Fly..gon..Flygon" she yelled, then she used a hyper beam attack on the water around Serenity, it disappearing in a cloud of steam. Serenity was confused at first, thinking that Draiga had missed, but then realized that the lake continue a few less inches of water, Serenity not being able to hide it in anymore. Serenity shruged and the made her way over to Jacob and Draiga.

"Well that's what you get for trying to be fresh" said Jacob, a finger waving around as she approached. "It time for you both to go back in your balls." So he quickly pulled their pokeballs out and called them back in, not ging Serenity a chance to run away again. "Maybe this will teach you to get me wet."

Jacob turned back to Rin, the distraction lasting about all of 5 or so minutes, and tried to pick up where they left off.

"I'm sorry to hear that, about your health. I'm also sorry for the splashing, and then the distraction of Serenity. She's not a baby anymore, but she tends to act like it occassionally." Jacob just gave a slight smile and then sat cross legged a few feet away from Rin, staring at the now slightly evaporated lake.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Candice let out a loud, unrestrained laugh as her Chinchou shot Isaac back with a tiny Spark attack. The young Pokemon clearly didn't notice that she had harmed the young man in anyway, clapping her fins in a delighted manner, the two antennas above her head flashing brightly with zest. Orah chuckled and giggled along with her trainer, before giving Isaac the most adorable look she could muster within herself, blinking her yellow eyes cutely and cooing in her soft voice. It was as if the tiny little Electric type wanted to continue playing the 'game' she and Isaac had accidentally stumbled upon. Her trainer shook her head, chuckling and sighing at the same time.

"I hope that's normal."

"It really is, Orah gets too excited sometimes, and doesn't know her own strength." Candice replied, hugging her Chinchou close to her cheek. The Electric type cried with joy, relished every moment of it, snuggling close to her beloved owner in response. Now, it just didn't seem possible that she had just unleashed an unintentional attack. The young girl noticed her newfound friend still sitting upon the floor, sprucing himself up. Candice smiled sweetly, once again, incredibly happy that the older male had proved her wrong, showing her that he was rather fun to be with. The female held out a hand towards him in assist.

"Let me help you up."

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
"Heh. Thanks." Isaac took the help without hesitation or thought. He struggled to grab her hand despite his body's resistance to move. The electricity that rushed through his system was a tough opponent, but one that Isaac could overcome through determination. Upon grabbing her hand, Isaac made sure to be gentle. Lacking the knowledge of her strength or ability, he was unsure of how much weight she could handle. Eventually, Candice and Isaac managed to muster the ability of getting Isaac's paralyzed body off the ground.

"Nice to know you two enjoyed my electrifying display of pain." Isaac made sure to laugh a bit to make the statement not to sound rude or anything like that. He didn't want to outright hurt her emotionally as he caused enough pain to his long list of girlfriends. He never had a stable relationship and he never dated twice, mostly because the girl ended up wanting to murder him due to some reason.

"So Candice...where did you get the name Orah? Sounds a bit unique. I definitely couldn't think of a good one like that, and that's probably why I don't nickname my pokemon." Isaac placed his hand behind his head and laughed upon the conclusion of his statement. (OOC: Very anime-ish) A hint of honest curiosity was in his voice as he spoke. After his laughter, Isaac returned to normal yet ironically warm smirk while he looked into Candice's face.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
After hoisting the male up, Candice laughed along with Isaac's comment about pain, as did the excited Chinchou in her arms. Orah seemed incredibly enthusiastic, probably getting the same vibes from her trainer. The Electric type wriggled her fins, struggling out of Candice's arms and began circling the two humans. The girl chuckled for the third - or was it fourth - time since she had entered Professor Willow's lab. Inwardly, she was giving the young adult an approved nod of the head; she had chosen a group of appropriate people to invite over. Orah glanced up as Isaac mentioned her name, cocking her head to the side with curiosity.

Candice produced a blank stare as the older male placed his hand behind his head, "You don't? Giving nicknames to Pokemon is like... giving them their identity." she said in a saddened tone, collecting her Chinchou in her arms before returning her gaze to Isaac. In Cianwood, a large number of the people had nicknamed their Pokemon, excluding the Gym Leader of the island, Chuck. He had to hold his professional name in check, and decided against giving his Poliwrath any potentially embarrassing nickname.

"Orah... means light, I learned about it from a book, if I remember clearly." Candice replied, recalling how she had come up with the Chinchou's pet name. After claiming the Electric Type as her own so many years ago, on their first meeting, little Orah wasn't as comfortable with the idea of being someone's Pokemon. She released a violent Spark attack in retaliation. It was beautifully blinding and astounded the girl a great deal. Immediately upon returning home, she began a short research to determine the interesting Pokemon's new name.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
"Light....that makes sense then. At least you didn't call him Sparky or something unoriginal like that. Orah suits the little fishy." Isaac said in a fairly cheery tone. "I would give them nicknames but....well....," he blushed a bit as he was embarrassed about something during his pause that lasted roughly a minute. It seemed as if he was trying to gather his thoughts so whatever he was about to say wouldn't come out awkward, "I don't have a great imagination so I have really bad with nicknames. Also, I am a battler so nicknames may ruin my whole punk image if I call one of my pokemon something cute or pretty." Isaac joked. Reputation was a vital ideal to Isaac due to his troubled history. Having a good reputation and name would make him stand out amongst the regular man which is his lifetime goal. Having cutesy nicknames he felt was something that would hamper his goal.

Isaac reached to his belt and grabbed a pokeball. The belt was nearly full, carrying 5 total pokeball, most were high end pokeballs such as Ultra Balls. "Well maybe you could make up a name for him. If its good, I may call him by it. Make it cool though, he is my first one so I cared alot about him." However, from a regular one an Umbreon emerged from the red flash of light. Isaac kneeled to his level and pet him on the end. The pokemon enjoyed the attention but it wasn't apparent at first. Umbreon proved to be calm and down to earth, and didn't use excessive energy to express itself. "Candice, meet Umbreon. Excuse him for not being energetic like your pokemon. He seems to be a mellow guy." Umbreon chose to stand in one place and stare at Candice. The dark pokemon didn't show any aggression, but instead wagged its tail at her while saying its name with a low level of happiness, but joy nonetheless.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
OOC: Okay, time for this RPG to go somewhere...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the time the destined trainers were interacting with each other and letting their Pokemon out, Professor Willow was at her computer in the other corner, sorting some Pokemon in their boxes, checking email... all the usual stuff. She occasionally kept an eye on the Pokevices in front of her, mildly surprised yet relieved that nobody had noticed them yet. She also occasionally glanced at what was going on with the trainers. One of the boys had tried to flirt with two of the girls but got slapped in the process. A few people and Pokemon had gone outside, probably the lake judging by the splashing going on. Apparently a Milotic was causing a raucous out there... Some people had noticed the pictures of legendary Pokemon on the walls, and some had had their Pokemon interact...

In all this, Gon turned his immediate attention to the pictures of the legendary Pokemon, and began to look at each one individually. Articuno... he had heard about that one, that it inhabited the Seafoam Islands here in Kanto. Mewtwo... It had been genetically altered from another legendary, Mew. Palkia... that one he knew well; there was a statue of it and Dialga near his home in Eterna City, Sinnoh. Arceus... that one was actually worshiped in a church near his house--the creator of all Pokemon and quite possibly the universe, even.

Gon's attention was interrupted by a pretty-looking girl who looked to be an avid swimmer, or perhaps a volleyball player who really enjoyed parties and spending time in the sun. His eyes followed her for a while, and he smiled as she talked to him, about the pictures on the wall, above all else. It certainly wasn't some cheesy pick-up line Kazu had employed with the other two girls. This meant that this girl was not a desperate flirt, but still might have been mildly interested in him... Unfortunately, Gon had no idea what to say to her, so she just left the lab... Well, that was nothing new--it had happened with several girls his age in school. Apparently several girls had found him mildly attractive at some point, maybe even fascinated by the fact that although he was probably a geek, he had the sense to spend some time outside, whether to take a stroll in the park with his Pokemon or to run from base to base in a baseball game.

Nevertheless, eventually Gon decided to follow Jemima out the door, to see where she went. Besides, this would be a good excuse to let Kaiser out of his Pokeball, perhaps even let him take a swim in the lake he bassed before entering. But just as he was about to walk out the door, he noticed two things. First, there was a newspaper stand just outside the door, with a picture of a cute, robotic-looking Pokemon on the front page. Second, Professor Willow was standing up, turning off the computer, and gathering... something... into a large black bag. Then she started to head outside.
"Come on all of you," Willow announced to everyone still inside the lab, "come outside--we'll meet just at the edge of the lake. I have something to give you--something that I think you'll all find fascinating."

There needed to be no other explanation. Gon rushed out the door behind Professor Willow, eyeing the newspaper on the way. This was worth getting out his laptop and checking out the news later on... First of all, Gon spotted Jemima, sitting with her legs in the lake, letting the playfully lapping waters splash their way against them. There was also a Milotic, a Teddiursa, a Flygon, and a boy and a girl present, and a thick cloud of steam hovered in the middle of the lake. Apparently one of the Pokemon had attacked it.

Gon sat down next to Jemima and let Kaiser out of his Pokeball. The Piplup landed in the water, swam around a bit, then jumped out of the water, did a somersault midair, landed in a small cannonball splash, and did the same thing all over again.
"Erm... sorry for not answering back there..." Gon commented with a slight stutter to his voice, which was very common when he talked to any girl other than Ari. "By the way... you look very pretty near the water. I take it you like to swim?"
While Gon was talking and looking at Jemima (well, primarily her legs), he pulled out his laptop and set it down on one of the dryer patches of grass. After waiting a short while for it to boot up, all he had to do was click on an internet browser, hit another button... and he got to the news page, which showed the same Pokemon picture as the printed newspaper did. After noticing the title ("What is this Pokemon?!?"), he remembered Jemima and said something else to her.
"Oh! Oh! You might not consider guys like me to be stupid, but I suppose not asking what your name is is stupid, no? Hehheh, I'm Gon..."
A pause.
"No, no, not like that. I didn't mean I was going to leave you... I mean my NAME is Gon. Or at least... well, whatever. What's yours?"
Gon couldn't believe he had already made a joke within the first few moments of a conversation. Why did that always seem to happen?

Gon skimmed over the news article for a while, which talked about the discovery of a mysterious Pokemon in Hoenn...
"...Researchers are still unsure about whether or not this creature really is a Pokemon; who knows, it could be a robot created by Team Alpha or its E-Gang companion. Nobody really seems to know anything about this 'Pokemon' at the moment, nor how people found out about it. It's never been seen before; it appears as if this picture was either a joke by a Pokemon fan or stolen from some secret organisation... Whatever it is, the assistants to Professor Birch and the scholars of Rustboro Academy are working on this issue..."

While waiting for the lovely girl's response (maybe she was peeking at the screen?), Gon clicked on a link to another article, the second on the list. This one showed the Indigo League stadium and a crowd of panicky people, and bore the title "Indigo Panic: Unusual murders prompt police to evacuate civilians".
"Starting a few months ago, strange things have been happening here in the Indigo Plateau. Dead bodies have been found in the most peculiar of places within that time, the most peculiar being the unlit torch where the sacred Moltres flame burns during the Indigo League; three have been found dead there. It is rather obvious that all these killings were caused by the same person, for the methods in which they died are always the same. There are always three bodies, all pale and stationary with no visible wounds or anything. All three are always surrounded with a circle of rainbow-coloured dust, lately found to be ground Arceus plates. How the killer obtained these, the experts currently have no idea. Also inscribed in each circle is a message in another language that has yet to be deciphered. Below the circle, though, are always the words 'Arceus bless ye all'. This has left everyone from linguists to paranormal researchers perplexed, but Pokemon experts have claimed that it might be a Pokemon who did this. One such person, Vincent Estrel of Lavender Town, claims that it was a legendary Pokemon of the Psychic-type. He went on to explain that the appearance of..."

"Chirruta!"
This cry got everyone's attention--people turned to see Professor Willow, standing near the lake with an Altaria next to her.
"Greetings, chosen Pokemon trainers," Professor Willow announced. "By the way, this is Cornflower--she helps me out on adventures and deliveries occasionally, but it's a long story."
"Chirut," the Altaria agreed.
"The point is, I have something for all of you. I just received a letter from this mysterious trio called the Uma Sisters, who mentioned something about a journey you're... destined... to take."
Willow paused a bit to try to think of a better word than "destined", but even her wonderfully intelligent mind couldn't come up with anything.
"...They told me this:"
Willow took out a piece of ancient-looking parchment, and read a sort of poem off it:

"Deep below you lies a secret
Solemn though it may well be
The fates seem determined to keep it
Hidden safe from you and me.

A message from our divination
Came to us to tell you this:
There's a cure from this complication
Which you can't afford to miss.

The fates have given us some names
And have called upon them so
Now they come to play these games
You shall show them where to go.

So you shall help them start
Before on a journey they're gone
Free the legends in their heart
Give them each a Pokemon."

There was a long pause in the audience; some swore they heard Kricketot chirping in the background, however uncommon they are in Kanto. (OOC: Totally cartooney, but...)
"...I think even a Bidoof will be able to figure this poem out, however mysterious its origin. Now I know you all have Pokemon already, but do you have one of these?"
Willow took out a Pokevice, one that was a brilliant shade of glittering sky blue and had a small bird icon on the front. Then she put it back in her bag, regarding it as unimportant for the moment. Then she looked around the room, to find out that not everyone had arrived yet. There were twenty-four names on the list; I only see nine of you here so far. But no matter--there are probably incidents out there which are preventing the other fifteen from arriving here by now, not to mention I made it rather ambiguous what time you should get here by. As you can probably tell, I don't come into contact with large groups of people very often, and I have no assistants in my laboratory. So forgive me for being new to the task of delegation and summoning... But anyway, if you will all come a little closer, I can give you your Pokevices. Now, before you open the single Pokeball inside of them, let me warn you--you will be surprised as to the kind of Pokemon that's inside. And yes, the Pokemon is yours to keep--it has agreed to help you on this journey the Uma Sisters speak of. However, I would advise you not to show it off to other trainers; they will become suspicious and probably extremely jealous, and you wouldn't want anyone to hate you that way, would you?"

When all the trainers were gathered around, Willow started handing out the Pokevices:
- Addie's was a bright yellowish orange in colour, with a pinkish flame design on it. The background of the screen showed the Indigo League Stadium, with the giant torch burning in the middle.
- Jemima's was as pink as a Clefairy, with bright blue trim around the main window and on the buttons. The background on the screen showed a starry night sky with faintly glowing blue clouds below.
- Candice's was ashy brown, with jagged lines across it, and had a design of a star with seven points--yellow on top, red on bottom. The background of the screen showed a volcano.
- Rin's Pokevice was rainbow-coloured, standing out against the others. This one had a little bird icon on the front, and the background on the screen showed the Tin Tower.
- Bobby received a brick-red Pokevice, with spooky-looking green circles all over it. The background on the screen showed a double helix pattern.
- Isaac also ended up with a pink Pokevice, one with purple stripes and a pearl icon on it. The background on the screen was a picture of the observable universe--thousands of galaxies were present.
- Gon's Pokevice was half yellow and half white, with what looked like a trim of green trees around the screen. The background on the screen was a picture of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.
- Jacob's was misty blue when viewed from one angle, and bright lavender from another. Little yellow moons were also present. The background on the screen showed a bunch of Clefairy gathered around the Moon Stone.
- Kazu's Pokevice was white and green, with pink flowers all over it. The background on the screen showed a meadow.

After that, Willow highly anticipated the sound of Pokeballs opening and people gasping or cheering...

Gon stood there with his laptop in one arm (at that angle, most people could see the news article still visible on the screen) and his Pokevice in his other hand, examining the little device from all angles. Then he glanced at Professor Willow, who nodded encouragingly, and looked back at the Pokevice. He pressed the button on the front to open it, upon which he saw a screen with a picture of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel in the background. This one listed information about his Pokemon, so he saw a Piplup icon and a Venonat icon on the screen and some information--their type, their attacks, their level, their status, their original trainer ("Mariko Tsukimaru" was listed as Kaiser's original trainer)... Puffy even had a bunch of stars next to her icon, indicating she was shiny. There were some buttons underneath the screen that probably led to the other features of the Pokevice, including one button that flipped out a side screen. Above the main screen, though, were six Pokeball-shaped buttons. The first one had a question mark on it as well.
"Hmm, I wonder what this button does..."
Gon pressed one of the other Pokeball buttons, and a message appeared on the screen: "Please touch the button on your Pokeball to the desired button on the Pokevice."
Ah, this must be the Pokeball-storing feature.
Gon took out Puffy's Pokeball and did as the screen instructed. When he did, the entire Pokeball vanished into the button, and a Venonat icon appeared on the button. Figuring it out, Gon then did the same for Kaiser's Pokeball, except the Piplup icon that appeared was a silhouette. This meant that Kaiser was outside his Pokeball.

But as for the Pokeball button with the question mark on it... what was that? Did this release the mystery Pokemon Professor Willow had just been talking about? Gon paused a moment, his thumb trembling with excitement...

Poof!

"Regiii!"

Gon nearly dropped his Pokevice when he saw what came out of the Pokeball.
"...R-R-Regigigas?!?" Gon stammered. He shut his eyes tight, shook his head, and looked again--sure enough, there was Regigigas. It was half the size Gon thought Regigigas was (only about six feet tall, as opposed to twelve), but still...
"Hello Hiroshi. ...Arceus sent me to find you. Don't worry about it--it's a long story I don't feel like telling. What? You know, even though I'm uberly rare and you wouldn't expect to see me every day, you don't HAVE to keep staring at me as if I were some new video game that came out."
Regigigas was talking telepathically to Gon.
"Are you for real?" Gon decided to reply telepathically. "Oh, can you hear me?"
Regigigas nodded.
"Oh, sorry... I just didn't expect a Regigigas to come out of that Pokeball, was all. But really... did Arceus itself really send you to find ME, of all people? Me, just a humdrum trainer in this everyday world? ...Why?"
Regigigas shrugged.

Gon took this moment to see how the others were doing.
"You have to press the button with the Pokeball and the question mark on it," he explained. "You won't BELIEVE what'll come out."
Gon pointed to Regigigas as he said this.
"By the way, I just read an article about some incident going on in the Indigo Plateau. Apparently there's... oh."
Hardly anyone was listening to him--they were probably occupied with their Pokevices. All Gon could do was admire his new Regigigas... Regigigas, a legendary Pokemon... Wow. Lucky him. He had only to wonder why he got such a Pokemon...

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Issac stared at the pink device in his hands. "Why did mine have to be all girly?!" he yelled at the professor who simply shurgged her shoulders in confusion. He mumbled something in response, but it sounded like gibberish. After seeing the size of the nerd's pokemon, Isaac decided to step outside of the lab depsite the pleas to show off the pokemon. "I wish this damn thing had a good manuel. Too many user errors." Isaac attempted to follow the directions, but ended up slamming the Pokevice with his fist and suddenly lights flashed and figure emerged from the light.

The pokemon towered at over 13 feet tall, making it more than double of Isaac's height. It had appeared dragon shaped with a long tail and oversized shoulders with pearls embedded in them. The neck was elongated and feature a head with a large mouth. The pokemon was mostly white with pink stripes decorating the Pokemon. "Is that Palkia? I never imagined I would get this." Isaac was fairly uneducated on the topic of Sinnoh legends, knowing about as much as the old man who ranted about the untold legends that surrounded the region. He was clearly awestruck by the pokemon who chose him. He knew it had contained unspeakable power. The only question he had was whether or not he could control the legendary. He had enough trouble trying to tame his Tyrantiar, let alone a mighty legendary such as Palkia.

"I guess you choose me because must of heard of my record as a Champion trainer." Issac stated proudly with overwhelming confidence. "Now Palkia. Are we going to be partners or will this relationship be stressful?" Isaac was not scared by the sight of the Space Dragon. Palkia simply stood and roared with some force and volume as if to get notoriety in the small town of Pallet Town. "I'll take that as a yes."

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Rin got out oft he water and took the Rainbow pokedevice. "Whats this?" Rin asked looking at the rainbow colors around it and a bird icon with a tin tower backround.She examined it or a moment and looked through the option. It seemed to tell everything abou her pokemon and stars next to her Gardevoir which indicated that it was a shiny pokemon. Rin looked at it and suddenly began to think of ho-oh because of the rainbow coloring.

She saw a pokestoring device which would make it easier to store her pokeballs so she took out Swamperts pokeball and follwoed the instructions given to her, and sure enough the pokeball vanished and a swampert icon appeared on the screen. She tried it with all her pokemon and their icons were now on screen and teddiursa tugged at Rins pant sleve.

"Teddiursa...!" tedidursa grumbled and didn't wanna go in soem didgital device.

"Don't worry teddiursa everything is going to be fine." Rin said to her Teddiursa petting her gently. Rin looked at the PokeDevice again but didn't recognize one pokeball on it. "I don't remeber having 5 pokmon.." Rin mumbled as she tapped the mysterious pokeball something poofed out.

Poof!

"Eh.eh..EH?!" Run yelped in surprised she was standing in the presence of a bird. It had rainbow feathers and Rin automatically knew.. "Ho-oh?!" Rin mumbled in starteldly.

"These Pokemon are yours to keep if you agree to go on the journey that the Uma Sisters sent to you." Willow said.

"Greeting Rin.." A voice popped into her head.

"Ho-oh?" Rin thought back to the rainbow bird.

"Yes..I was chosen by Arceus to help you on your joureney.." Ho-oh thought back to her.

"W-wow..." Rin thought to the bird utterly stunned.

"I'm assuming you know me already?" Ho-oh thought to her. Rin nodded slightly still shocked.

"But..why me?" Rin thought to ho-oh.

"its a very long story that doesn't deserve to be told right now." The bird thought to her.

"O-ok.." Rin mumbled.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Kazu was summoned outside and so he jumped out the window. He believed that using the door would be bad luck. He gathered around close with the other trainers. Then he got his eyes on the girl with the Eevee and went to her side. Once again Burst and Spiner stopped him and informed him to Professor Willow's talking. "I didn't really come to learn. I came to flirt." said Kazu putting Burst on his shoulder. As he petted her gently the professor called him over. She gave him a Pokevice that was white and green, with pink flowers all over it. The background on the screen showed a meadow. He looked at the Pokevice strangely and opened it up. There were six Pokeball slots, but one was filled with a question mark. He looked around and watched the others place their Pokeballs inside the machine. Kazu copied what they did, but first he let all of his Pokemon out.

Soon Jabber (Croagunk), Brawler (Elekid), and Courage (Corphish) were out of their Pokeballs. Jabber delivered a Poison Jab and Brawler delivered a Thunderbolt to Kazu. It was their way of showing affection for their trainer. Kazu lyed on the ground in pain and accidently hit the Pokeball on the Pokevice screen. There was a flash of light and when he got up his head felt heavier. Kazu grabbed what was on his head and pulled it to his face. He looked at the white and green Pokemon with the flower in its hair. Kazu thought for a minute and said. "Did someone lose their dog?" said Kazu to the crowd. They all turned to him with faces of anger. Professor Willow went over and whispered into his ear. "Kazu, that is the legendary Pokemon Shaymin." said the professor. Kazu looked closer at the smiling Pokemon and put it on the ground. "Hello Flowers, which is your new name, I am Kazu and this is your new family." all of Kazu's Pokemon gave a warm hello, except Courage. He was too afraid to go near Flowers.

Flowers jumped up onto Kazu's head and started to laugh. "Kazu and family, my name Flowers." it said in an adorable voice. Kazu pulled Flowers off his head and gave it a big hug. "I am so glad to have you in my family, Flowers." Kazu signaled a group hug, but only Spiner joined in. Jabber, Brawler, and Burst were jealous while Courage, was hiding behind Kazu's leg.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
Jacob had taken his pokevice, admiring the colors of it, and began to fool around with it. The device was misty blue when viewed from one angle, and bright lavender from another. Little yellow moons were also present. The background on the screen showed a bunch of Clefairy gathered around the Moon Stone, Jacob loved this part the best. He opened the device and saw all of his pokemons stats listed, all of them having stars next to their icons except for Twiggs. This was used to show that they were all shiny pokemon, there not so normal pokemon appearances.

"And what have we here," Jacob said aloud to himself. Clicking a button, the pokevice told him about the pokeball storage system and how to work it. Following the speaking instructions, he placed all of the pokeballs, except for Jewel's, in the storage part. Not noticing it at first, Jacob saw the button with the question mark. Glancing at the other buttons, showing all of his pokemon as mini icons of themselves, he wondered why this one was a question mark. Being so distracted, Jacob hadn't realized all the Legendary pokemon that had been released. And if he had been paying attention, he probably would have figured it out by now, but sadly he wasn't.

"Lets figure out this mystery button shall we." After talkng to himself yet again, Jacob pushed the question mark button and an extremely bright flash of light emmited from the pokevice. Jacob's eyes had been closed, the light being so overpowering, and he hadn't noticed Cresselia appear. She stared at him, waiting to see what his response would be to being in the presence of a Legendary pokemon.

"Ow that light hur..um," Jacob began to mumble slightly. "Ooh, maybe its a cool holographic button that allows me to pretend I have a legendary. And they gave me Cresselia, such a good choice for me." Jacob glanced around, now finally noticing all the other Legendary "holographics". Cresselia just continued to look at him, now realizing that she got stuck with a slightly slow trainer.

"I'm not a holograph Jacob, I'm a real Cresselia and I've been sent by Arecus to help you on your journey. Your companions have all also recieved a Legendary Pokemon to help aid them. You should count your blessings, you got a very skillful one. Not to mention I'm magnificently beautiful."

Jacob realized she was in fact real, and instead of freaking out like some of the others who he now noticed, he rolled his eyes coming to the conclusion that Cresselia was a little full of herself. Nonetheless, he did give her credit for the beauty part of her rant.

"So now your my pokemon, and your job is to help aid me on this journey" thought Jacob, telepathically linked to Cresselia for the moment.

"Yes, the story is much longer, but we will discuss that most likely at a later time." Cresselia then looked around, taking in the rest of the enviroment and seeing all her Legendary comrades.

"Well since your my pokemon now, you need a name. How about Spectacle? Does that sound great enough for a Ledgendary so magnifiscent as you?" Jacob laughed to himself, realizing Cresselia would probably attack him for the sarcastic remark.

"Ineed it does Jacob, and it shall be my new name. Spectacle." Cresselia, now Spectacle, gave what appeared to be a smile, but Jacob couldn't really tell. Jacob then realized he had to introduce his other pokemon to Spectacle, if he didn't they'd probably all get revenge later.

"Now its for the best part of new pokemon, the introduction to the old ones." Jacob first took Jewels pokeball, the one hanging on the necklace, and released her. Quickly, he pushed all the pokemon icons on the pokevice, the remaining of his pokemon were released. All of them, except for Jewel, gawked at the sight of Spectacle and quickly ran over and begain to examine her, sniff her, etc. Jewel just sat back, not being shocked seeing as she is already apart of a "legendary" pokemon line. Spectacle, not wanting to anger her now future friends, gave that weird smile again and began to play with the pokemon.

"Good, now we have a final friend." That was what Jacob said before turning to Jewel, who appeared jealous. "Don't worry my old friend, not even a Legendary pokemon could replace you." And with that, Jacob began to slowly pet Jewel's neck. Jewel giggling in pleasure.

PkMn Trained

Uber trainer
Years
"Come on Celebra! You can make it!" Jiran was urgeing Celebra to not faint. He was in the middle of a heated battle against a luxray. Luxray was strong. He had already taken out Shroud. Jirans Espeon, whom he recived as an Eevee.

At this point Jiran was despret, Celebra was very weak. Luxray was still going strong. His only pokemon besides celebra that could battle was serrate. Serrate was Jirans lucario. Serrate was special. What collecters called shiny. The blue areas on a normal lucario were yellowish on Serrate. His chest was tinted with blue. His fur sparkled as he came out of his pokeball. Thats why he was called shiny.

"Celebra! Use Dragon Rush!" Jiran ordered. Celebra launched herself at the luxray. At the last minute twisting in the air and soring above the Luxrays head. The wings on her head expanding. Then. As the Luxray could only watch despratley. Celebra slammed her tail aginst it. Sennding it flying. Finnaly the luxray fled.

"Great job Celebra!"exclaimed Jiran. Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes next to them. Back for More? Thinking it was luxray again. Jiran had celebra dragon pulse the budsh. Unfortunatly, it was onll one of proffesor willows lab assitants.

"Excusing the rude hello..."Said the assistant "I do belive you are Jiran Myule, correct?"

Thats me!" Jiran proudly stated.

"Proffesor Willow would like to see you" Said the assitant.

"Why?" Asked Jiran

"She wouldnt ell me." Said the assistant "She just said to send you."

"Okay then! Im off!" Shouted Jiran. Already a little ways down the road tword Professor Willows lab,
Which was thanfully only about 200 yards away. When he arrived He knocked three time very loudly. How ever the Loud sound of growling and the deep cry of "Regggggiiiiii" Almost deterd him.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
Jemima sat with Gon for a short while, watching his Piplup frolicking in the lake, Gon had mentioned something about her being pretty by the water and asked if she swam.
"Yeah, I grew up in Pacifidlog Town. I swam all day, every day," she explained resting her head on her perfectly tanned arms. He went on about introducing himself, confusing himself in the process. He was rather awkward and it was cute, Jemima was used to boys acting this way around her.

"I'm Jemima Clarke, "she offered her hand to him and he shook it. Jemima then dipped her slender hand into her woven tote bag and retrieved a Pokeball. She through it and a red beam shot out, a blue figure formed. It was her beloved Surskit, the blue spider like Pokemon skated happily on the clear blue water. Professor Willow joined them then, with her beautiful Altaria. Jemima tried hard to listen intently to her speech about the Uma Sisters and the poem, but her mind wandered like it always did. She'd always had trouble focusing on things she didn't understand.

Professor Willow then distributed the Pokevices, Jemima took her pink one and examined it, liking the colour scheme. She wondered what Pokemon she had received, Jemima fiddled around with the buttons and accidentally released the Pokemon. It was small and pink, hovering above the ground, flicking its tail around. Jemima cocked her head, examining the mouse like Pokemon curiously.

"It... can't be," she whispered incredulously.

"Yes it can, Jemima," the Mew responded to her telepathically whilst still circling her in the air.

"But you're a Mew. You're a legendary Pokemon. I know, I studied you," Jemima murmured, struggling with the concept of communicating with something using her mind.

"I know. I remember. But I'm yours now, I chose you," Mew explained, staring deeply into her hazel eyes.

"But why me?" Jemima asked, with her mind this time. The Mew cocked its head at Jemima, examining her and then let out a cry of its own name and zipped into the sky. Once it was barely visible its response came.

"Because I know what you can do. I have seen it," Mew answered vaguely and Jemima watched the pink Pokemon in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back