• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
  • As Brawler was stopped in mid-punch a contest employee called Kazu into the hall. There Kazu found himself in the back with the other coordinators and a healing machine. "You may heal your Pokemon at that machine over there," the woman commented. Kazu put Courage's Pokeball on and let him recover. As Kazu did so the old man walked over to him. The man wished Kazu luck and walked on stage with his Buziel. Kazu immediately took his eyes to the television and watched the man's performance. The man pulled out a ball seal with bubbles and threw it into the air. "Begin the performance, Blake," said the man. From the pokeball came bubbles and then from a white light came Blake folding his arms. The bubbles stayed afloat in the air. "Blake, use Sonicboom to blow them away," commanded the man. Blake starts spinning his tail and reaches the center of the stage in midair. Blake lets loose his Sonicboom and multiple ones start to destroy one bubble after another. The crowd starts to applaud the unique style put on Sonicboom and Buziel's tail combination. Blake returns to the center of the stage and folds his arms again. Buziel and the man get praise from the judges and leave. Kazu watches Adrian come in and gives him a staredown. A few more coordinators compete and finally Kazu is called. Kazu grabs Courage's pokeball and goes. When Kazu enters the ring he puts on the ball seal and throws his ball into the air. "Time to run the show, Courage." A ring of thunderbolts surround the white light and the white light takes form. Courage's hands begin to glow and it smashes the bolts away with his Crabhammer. The bolts hit the ground, but then bounce back at Courage. Courage begins to panic. "Courage, use Harden to protect yourself," Kazu commands. Courage puts up Harden and waits for the bolts. The bolts connect with Courage and starts to bust and makes Courage's shell shine. Courage opens his eyes and sees everyone cheering. Courage turns to Kazu. Kazu knods as Courage starts to weep. "I knew you could do it. Let's win the second stage and then that Buziel," Kazu puts Courage in his arms and goes backstage. "Adrian, I want to see you on the final stage. Better make it to the end."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • ooc: sorry for lack of posting. Been busy with school and such.

"Fat man?! I don't hit the gym every other day for nothing!" Gabe retorted back very pissed off by Rins comment. Lupin began to laugh histarically.

"Good one Rin!!" Lupin said between his laugh..Gabe however wasn't so happy. His hceeks puffed up and he began to falutn abotu nad have a tempertantrum like soem 3 year old without a nap. After this though Lupin returned to his serious behavior and merely said "Return Azelf." And the azelf bowed to Lupin and retreated into its pokeball. At this Along with gabe Emily began to rant.

BIG BAD WOLF NO CUDDLES MASTER! POORLIT GIRL MASTER! POORLIT GIRL CATCH!" Emily ranted about.

"God..She gives me such a headache." Lupin retorted soemthing back but couldn't here what.

Rin retreated to the intermost recesses of her mind for a moment ignoring everything around her..As she thought to herself abotu all that had happened.Ho-oh appeared before her.

"Rin? What troubles you?" Ho-oh's voice cooed to here.

"I-I don't know.." Rin mumbled. But bfore Ho-Oh could say anything back she snapped to her senses and saw a Regigigas hop upon the miiture regirock..and pokeball fell next to Rin..Not even Lupin noticed.

She picked up the pokeball silently examined it for a moment and merely said "Regirock..return." At this simple command the mini-regirock disappeared into its pokeball.

Then Regigigas turned around to face Rin and Lupin. Upon spotting Lupin, though, his several beady eyes glowed an angry red.

Lupin appeared quite frightened. "Oi! This can't be g...!"

"Eh Lupin whats wrong..?" Rin asked him comnig next to him, but as soon as she ran to his side Lupin jumped back and the pokemons glare..Her pink eyes gazed at the situation. She was utterly confused. Rins gaze returned to Lupin. Who looked like he was literally walking on water but suddenly a miniture version of Dialga emerged from the water.

"Your a guardian..?" Rin said in utter amazement..She has suspected it when she saw the pokedevice but..This was a shocker..

"Thanks Kingmond," Lupin muttered, forgetting that he had just let the legendary out of the bag... not to mention this Dialga was half its normal size.

At that point, the Arcanine from before was running towards the group, having spotted Regigigas' glare. He stopped by Rin's side.

"I think I'll take Kingmond this time," Lupin commented to the Arcanine as he mounted the Dialga. Then he turned to Rin.

"Erm... no time to explain this now. We have to run now! You can ride on Rigel," and here he indicated the Arcanine, "but you can leave Gardevoir out of her Pokeball."
    As he said this, he returned his Absol and the defeated Mightyena to their Pokeballs.

"A-alright.." Rin said to Lupin unkowingly what to say, the blue gardevior followed her..well floated beside her She noticed they were heading to the indigo plateue.. the regigigas hot on their trail..Rin looked at the Regigiggas..its glare scared her. it was oen of those "If looks could kill you would be dead looks."

"Lupin whats going on? Why does Regiigigas look at you with such spite?"Rin asked Lupin as the two continued riding on the fast pokemon..inchign them ever closer to the indigo plateau

"Why don't you snap it out with Roar of Time?" Lupin retorted. The pokemon nodded and did what it was told..It opened its mouth and otu came the loudest roar that Rin had ever heard. At this Reggigis dodged..Barely..but had indeed fallen behind. All she could do was clutch the mini-regirocks pokeball and continue forward...

<"Can't you take that thing down with a Psychic or something?"> the Honchkrow suggested to Rin's Gardevoir. <"I'm not too tired, but I'm not a very fast flier!">

The Gardevior looked at the Hochckrow. <If i could I would! But it wouldn't do much could it could only stall him..i could never take down a legendary.> Gardevoir said through telepethy. Rin heard Reggigigas shouting..he obviously didn't trust Lupin.

<"He is... after all... a... Guardian..."> He was panting mid-bark because of the running, despite how calm the ride felt to the young guardian.Regigigas faltered in its step, but kept on running.

<"LIAR!"> Regigigas screamed at Rigel. <"You are a thief and a liar! And what are you doing with the guardian of Ho-oh?!?">

<You reggigas..calm down your anger falters your judgement.> Gardevior said to Reggigas

"He's gaining!" Rin shouted to Lupin.. Looknig back at the angry pokemon.

Hey Rin," he called to Rin, "do you have any spare slots in your Pokevice?"

"Yah i do..why?" Rin looked at him reaching into her bag..Pulling out the beautifully colored pokedevice.

"Would you like to hold onto Azelf for a while then?" Lupin continued. "My Pokevice is full, and I have no room for a loose Pokeball in my pockets without it being easy to fall out." Lupin said to her.

"O-Okay." Rin stuttered taking azelfs pokeball..and putting into the pokedevice.

"Do you happen to have a Pokemon that can take us to Indigo Plateau faster than Rigel and Kingmond can? Otherwise we'll have to resort to attacking this Regi..." Lupin whispered to her.

"Well I do but.." But then Lupin froze.."Lupin? Lupin?" Rin called out..he was frozen and she didn't know why and the regi inched every closer

"No time to think! GO HO-OH!" she released the ho-oh into the air and as it glinded over them.

"Gardevoir uses psychic on Lupin and get him on Ho-oh keep him safe for now!" Rin yelled to Gardevior. Gardevoir nodded as a psychic gently lifted Lupin up on to the hovering ho-oh..Out of reach to Regigigas. Rin hopped up onto Ho-oh.

She quickly grabbed Lupins pokedevice whilest he was frozen. "Return you three!" Rin called out as the arcanine honchcrow and dialga retreated back into ths pokedevice.

"Come on lets go Ho-Oh!" Rin yelled With Rin , Lupin and gardevoir on its back it flew off near the indigo plateau. Rin breathed a sign ofd relief as the Regigigas came out of view.

"Lupin..? Lupin...?" Rin loocked at him..gently shaking him as the group flew through the air.Ho-ohs feathers glittering like a rainbow.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • En Route to Indigo Plateau (in the air)

At that point, Rayquaza and Blaze were flying right next to each other, a distance at which Gon and Derek could carry on a conversation without having to yell.
    Whew, Gon thought, we're slowing down. That means that I hopefully won't have to worry about Rayquaza breaking the sound barrier again...

While riding on Rayquaza, Gon took occasional glances forward at Kaiser, to make sure the little Piplup was not going to fall off. He also took occasional glances at the darkening forest floor, hoping to spot Jemima. Instead he caught tiny flashes of red light, all of which were Puffy lighting herself up, so as to guide Jemima along, so he figured. But after a while of glancing back and forth, he decided to talk to Derek for a while.

"So Derek, what do you think that A thingy meant?" Gon asked. "That A is obviously a sign of Team Alpha--but what could they be doing at the Indigo Plateau?"
    A pause.
    "Come to think of it, I heard a while back of a similar occurrence. The same A appeared when some Team Alpha members broke into Professor Rowan's lab--you know, in Sinnoh--and stole some Pokemon. Among them was my cousin's Rapidash--that's how I know. I can't fathom what business they'd be doing here--stealing Moltres' flame? something to do with the supposed murders?--but I think we might be about to find out..."

A while later...

"Hey look!" Gon shouted. "There's the stadium!"
    Sure enough, the Indigo Plateau was coming into view, the Pokemon League stadium towering over the rest of the area in a prestigious fashion. It was this exact stadium that Rayquaza and Blaze soon flew over, but when they did, they saw, right next to where the torch would be, a group of people. Well, mostly people--there was also an Alakazam in their midst.

Wait--an Alakazam? Gosh darnit. The Alakazam caused the group to teleport away. But just before they did, one of the people in the group shouted something to another:
    "We'll teleport YOU back to headquarters, and US back to the rest of our crew at the entrance to the city. Looks like the ceremony will go on without you."
    A short bit of laughter in the group, and then the group vanished. But then Gon spotted a rainbow-coloured bird in the distance.

"...Isn't that Ho-oh?" Gon wondered.

Lavender Town

Merlin chuckled softly before speaking.
    "Yes, Isaac, that puts us in the same boat then. Don't be the Chansey calling the Jigglypuff pink. And no, I am not gay."
    He spoke the last sentence in a rather stern tone of voice. But it was only that sentence, for then he continued on calm as usual.

"Who are the Guardians, you ask?" Merlin spoke to Candice as well, in case she didn't know. "Why, they are only special individuals chosen by the legendary Pokemon to stop the threat of Team Alpha. You see, every year, the legendaries hold a conference on Birth Island, where Arceus, the 'supreme legendary', dwells. This year, upon witnessing Regirock, Regice, and Registeel be taken captive by Team Alpha, the legendaries came up with a plan to have humans help them. We can only wonder why they chose the people that they did, for they seemed to not have gone with personality or appearance..."

Here, Merlin indicated Isaac's Pokevice.

"Anyway," Merlin continued, "after this decision, Arceus used its powers to create special Pokevices--one per legendary. Each Pokevice contained a 'child' of the legendary, hence why your legendaries are half-size and a bit childish. Arceus placed these Pokevices in the laboratory of the new Professor Willow, who of course gave them to you. You see, the legendaries played it safe by having children, say, rather than risking being captured themselves. And, I'll let you in on a secret: if the parent legendary senses that the child is in troucle, it can transport the child directly to its home."

A pause containing a few stares and oohs and ahhs.

"Where is home, might you ask? Well, they haven't shown up on any maps yet, but surrounding all the regions--including Kanjohto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, the Orange/Sevii Islands, and Orre and Fiore--are twenty-six islands, each designed as a habitat for each legendary. Not even Team Alpha knows about these, so currently they're safe havens for the legendaries. But really, I'm digressing. The point is that the individuals the legendaries have chosen are commonly called the Guardians. Hence why you three have those special Pokevices."
    Here he indicated Candice, Isaac, and Panther. Then he held up his own Pokevice, a plain one in a dark purple colour, for comparison.

"So it isn't the Pokevice itself that makes someone a Guardian," Warren clarified, "it's the Legendary inside. Right?"
    Merlin nodded.
    "Drat, that means I'm not a Guardian..." Warren admitted, bowing his head in shame.
    "Of course you're not, silly," Panther commented. "Come on, Merlin doesn't seem to mind not being a Guardian, so why can't you do the same?"
    "Well, Merlin's still special," Warren retorted, "because he's the son of an Uma sister."

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!" Merlin shushed, standing up and pressing his finger against Warren's mouth. "I see you STILL have yet to learn to conceal your secrets!"
    Then it was Merlin who was bowing his head in shame. Nearby, Merlin's Gallade was pouring tea for everyone at the table, but just now he overfilled Merlin's cup due to lack of attention, paying more attention to staring at Warren.

There was a long pause at the table. After a while, Merlin broke the ice by sighing and taking a letter out of his pocket, unfolding it on the table in front of him (while the Gallade put on a sort of show by telekinetically lifting the spilled tea and spinning the droplets around in the air).
    "Well then, since Warren let the cat out of the bag," and here Merlin shot a dark glance at Warren, "I suppose you should all take note of this letter..."
    "I'm... sorry..." Warren muttered, sounding frightened. "I always mess everything up..."
    Merlin's face brightened all of a sudden.
    "Fear not, rabbit lover," Merlin reassured. "Perhaps it's that our guests were fated to learn this little factoid about me after all. The cards predicted something like this, and due to their nature are never wrong."
    Panther raised an eyebrow.

Then Merlin turned the letter on the table around so that everyone else could read it. The letter read:

Dear Vincent,

As always I am inclined to worry about you, so I am writing you just in case you don't sense the news. All three of us sense trouble in the air, and are afraid of a possible invasion. The very essence of Moltres told us that--it seems the legendaries have become more sensitive than ever to the workings of this organisation. As you know, we cannot function properly without our familiars, but nevertheless we have had to ask two of them to leave temporarily, so that they could not be captured upon the enemy's arrival. So if you ever sense one of them roaming about, that's why.

Utami sent her familiar out to meet the Guardians upon their arrival. It's going in disguise, so there's nothing to worry about--not to mention it can protect itself pretty well provided it doesn't come into contact with a Legendary child or Team Alpha. It'll retreat to Cinnabar after giving the Guardians our treat. Yes, in the form of a muffin--which we've blessed ourselves with wishes for a strong telepathic connection between Guardian and Child. We are trying to be as indirectly beneficial as always. So far the plan is succeeding, to the best of our knowledge.

Monique is to remain at home, hiding with her familiar. Yes, her familiar's going to remain home with us. We hope it can calm our emotions and give us hope in this fight.

But there is an urgent matter. As for my familiar... it went missing just last night. I had planned on letting it travel to your place, so that it would be in your arms by the time you get this letter. But it's in trouble, I can tell. Apparently someone... a little girl... kidnapped it, captured it with a Master Ball it seems. I'm almost sure this girl belongs to the enemy... oh no, if that's true, imagine what they would do to it! Please, darling Vincent, if you find anything on the whereabouts and condition of my precious familiar, let me know immediately. Work on a possible psychic connection between us... But fortunately, I think there is hope. I'm getting a vision of someone with impeccable willpower recapturing my familiar and returning it to us. But somehow I don't think that will be easy... my familiar's suffering somehow...

But congratulations on establishing the Sanctuary, and best wishes for your journey as a Trainer. Arthur's entering a contest in three days, isn't he? I wish you best of luck.

Your loving mother,
    Anabella Estrel

P.S. I know that you and your gang robbed a bank last week, as I feared you would do eventually. I forgive you for now, but be careful, for the Karma Faery is always watching.

"Well, folks," Merlin announced, as if he were telling an exciting story, "can you guess who the familiars are?"

"Hmm...!" Warren mocked, pretending to think. He obviously knew the answer already. Panther looked between Candice and Isaac and shrugged in an amusing fashion.

"Breon." The shiny Umbreon from before jumped onto Isaac's lap and curled up.
    "Hey there Alice," Merlin greeted, indicating the Umbreon. "Well well Isaac, Alice tells me you have an Umbreon, maybe that's why she likes you. She does that with anyone who has an Eevolution--it's a sort of fetish of hers. She can even identify an Eevolution trainer by scent. Now, about that friend you resemble... don't worry about it. It's just that when I saw you, you reminded me of him. Of course, unless you're a nocturnal thief who ran away from your parents and owns a small aircraft, there's really not much similarity. However, I notice that you're the Guardian of Palkia. Well, Lupin so happens to be the Guardian of Dialga. Nice coincidence, eh?"

Viridian Contest Hall

Adrian didn't answer, but rather, pointed to the screen, which showed which trainers were moving on to the next round, and who would be facing who in the next round. Kazu could see that he and Adrian would be facing each other in the first battle of the second round.

"Which gives you approximately two minutes to prepare for the battle," Adrian commented. "I'm already set of course, so let's see what you got."
    There was a glint in Adrian's eyes, one that indicated that he didn't think Kazu wouldn't stand a chance against him, even if he used a level 1 billion Metagross with the most beautiful combination of Psychic and Meteor Mash the world has ever seen.

After Kazu decided which Pokemon to use and did his two minutes of preparation/pep talk for the battle, the assistant led him to the centre stage, the very stage where he and his Corphish had performed in the appeal round. There Kazu stood on one end of the brightly-lit stage. On the other end was a determined-looking Adrian, taking out a Pokeball that looked... like a Great Ball? Kazu couldn't see much detail.
    "Your turn to shine, Jewel," Adrian accounced as he released his Pokemon from the Pokeball.

Out came, in a flurry of multicoloured stars, a Starmie. But this Starmie looked quite different from the usual Starmie. Its many-sided figure looked to be made of pure diamond, material that sparkled with the seven colours of the rainbow as the stage lights hit it. The gem in its core glistened as if it contained a bright, blazing fire, and the golden face around it looked like it had been polished for hours. Oohs and ahhs sounded from the audience, and the four judges (one of which was a Nurse Joy) scribbled frantically on their notebooks.

Then, before Kazu could send out a Pokemon, Adrian instructed his Starmie to do its first move combo...
    "Okay Jewel, start out with our combination of Hidden Power and Water Gun."

The Starmie jumped up, turned sideways, and spun around, releasing seven glowing orbs in a ring around it. Then it shot a jet of water from its back towards the floor--what an odd place to use Water Gun from, especially one that looked much more powerful than normal. But then the Water Gun did something interesting: it separated into seven lines of water which traveled along the floor a short ways, then shot straight upward, making a circle of seven narrow pillars of water. Each Water Gun hit one of the Hidden Power orbs, and when it did, it spiraled around the orb, shimmering as it passed over its surface. And there were seven of these water-circled orbs. After this process was complete, Jewel stopped spinning and faced forward, then landed gracefully on the floor, orbs still hovering in a ring around it. It looked like it was ready to fire these orbs at whatever Pokemon Kazu sent out...

En Route to Indigo Plateau (on the ground)

"Ven. Ven. Ven... ...Venonat?"
    Puffy stopped and looked behind her, only to see that she had lost track of Jemima.
    "Nat!" She frowned, upset that she had gotten lost so easily. Fortunately, though, she was used to being in the forest at night, and had radar eyes.

She was just about to turn around to see where Jemima was when Mew came flying past her.
    <"Hey!"> Puffy called after it. <"Where are you... going?">
    Mew was gone before Puffy could finish her question.

But just then, Puffy spotted something else with her radar eyes: Regigigas, who had stopped running.
    What the...

<"Regigigas! What happened?"> Puffy asked as she approached Regigigas. <"Why'd you stop running?">
    <"The Dialga-napper got away,"> Regigigas grumbled. <"I don't care what Dialga or the Arcanine or Gardevoir said--something is definitely not right about Dialga's guardian. He has an evil air about him.">
    <"Evil?"> Puffy inquired. <"How so?">
    <"Well, my suspicion is that he's in Team Alpha, and that he stole the Pokevice from Dialga's true guardian. He probably used a similar sort of mind-control device to that of Azelf, which the little girl had.">
    <"What little girl? And was Azelf really there?">
    <"Never mind, you didn't see the battle, did you? He and Rin were battling two Team Alpha members, but he knew those two Alpha members, and hinted at having helped the little girl kidnap Azelf.">
    <"Ay, so that means that one of the Guardians is with Team Alpha?!?">
    <"No, it means someone from Team Alpha stole Dialga from its Guardian. The next chance I get, I'm gonna clobber that sneaky wolf...">
    <"...Wolf?"> Puffy cocked her head to the side.
    <"His name is Lupin, dammit,"> Regigigas stated, sounding flustered. It nearly knocked a tree over by punching it. <"And we gotta stop him, and bring Dialga to its senses.">
    <"Where's Jemima by the way?">
    <"Uhhhh..."> Regigigas wondered, thrown off by the sudden topic change.

Just then, Jemima walked into the clearing where Puffy and Regigigas were. Upon spotting her, Puffy rushed over to talk to her, then flew up to see if she could spot Gon. Then Regigigas patted itself on the head, as if offering Jemima a ride on it. It started running in place for a bit, so as to avoid having to start slow.

Indigo Plateau

Ho-oh and its riders reached Indigo Plateau in no time, and Regigigas made no attempt to stop them. (Maybe because it couldn't fly.) Just as Ho-oh was passing over the entrance to the city, Lupin finally came back to his senses as Rin shook him gently. Rin could tell his body was trembling a bit, as if he was in some sort of pain.
    "Oh, right, thanks," he muttered. "Nothing too serious--I was just thinking about... well, it's kind of hard to explain. But I..."

It was then that Lupin saw the entrance to Indigo Plateau below. When he did, he nearly jumped in his seat.
    "Quick! We have to hide!" he whispered to Rin. "Look, those Team Alpha people have already spotted us."
    Ho-oh's wings were glistening in the last specks of sunlight, in a rainbow of colours. The ring of people standing near the entrance to the city looked up, immediately recognising the legendary bird. One of them pointed.

"Look, isn't that Ho-oh?" one of the men asked the group.
    "It looks half the size of the normal Ho-oh," one of the women observed. "Yet it's still able to carry three people somehow."
    "Hold on," another man noticed. "One of those 'people' looks more like a Gardevoir. And I think I recognise that... man... there..."
    At that moment, Lupin ducked, pressing his body against Ho-oh's so that the people below would not see him.
    "Nah, come on, you're joking," the first man commented. "He didn't look like one of the people we saw at the lab. However, that girl there... I did see her..."

The group then began whispering among themselves.
    "Knowing them," Lupin guessed, "they're probably talking about capturing your Ho-oh. But I think they're primarily here to discuss another plan that has to do with Virtualmon."

A pause.

"Oh, who is Virtualmon, you ask?" Lupin explained. "Let's just say it's another legendary that has just been discovered--one who presides over everything digital. Hmm..."
    Lupin glanced at the group below, as if to see if a specific person was there.
    "As I suspected. I think they might be planning to contact Virtualmon--maybe even hack into it--somehow, but it might be a good idea to pick up the details, wouldn't it?"

After a while, Lupin gestured towards an empty toll booth in one of the entrance towers, as if to indicate that that would be a perfect place to spy on this group.

Somehwere in cyberspace

The small Pokemon known as Virtualmon hovered in its control room, an office space surrounded by windows, which opened to an endless sea of zeroes and ones. In the front of this room was a desk, atop which three different computer screens and rows of control panels sat. A teenage girl sat at a chair in front of the desk, typing away at one of the computers. She literally was blue--her hat was blue, her jacket was blue, her hair glowed blue in the fluorescent lights despite the fact that it was actually black...

"That's good, Technicia," Virtualmon complimented in a mechanical yet fairly cute and squeaky voice. "It seems that humans have finally been able to penetrate into the Digital Surrogate Realm, which they have commonly called the Pokeball. Four of them have entered 'Pokeball City', and exited again to the real world. Did they cause any damage to the city?"

"That would be a negative," the girl named Technicia commented. "No Pokemon were captured or damaged, no buildings were vandalised... the only abnormality is that a portal appeared that leads to a place in Lavender Town, Kanto."
    "What sort of place?"
    "A place called Merlin's Mystic Sanctuary, also the residence of a Vincent Estrel, it looks like. Looks like your everyday fortune-telling shop with the owner living in a flat above. Nothing suspicious, right?"
    "But if a portal appeared there that I did not create, it is suspicious."

Virtualmon paced back and forth in the room, turning the sideways-turned wheels that made him hover in contemplation. When done, it turned to Technicia.
    "Do you think it could have been either Uxie, Mesprit, or Azelf, who have tampered with the digital on various occasions?"
    "I have detected the genetic code for Uxie in the other opening to the city," Technicia noticed, "but the other portal... its creator is ambiguous. In fact, although the IP for this creator had a variation in the last few digits every six seconds, the code otherwise looks like that of a human."
    "A human?" Virtualmon exclaimed. "Creating an inter-DSR portal? That is virtually impossible!"
    "Do you think it could have been the owner of the Sanctuary?"
    "Not likely. Some humans have psychic abilities, true, but it takes specific digital abilities to create a portal such as this. I have allowed the Digi-clone V2--who in human form is Vi Willow--to make such portals, but she very seldom does, and I think you're telling me that the IP is not V2. This is a mystery..."

While Virtualmon was contemplating, Technicia saw something on another of the screens--an alert of an intrusion attempt.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • As the 3 rode on the back of Ho-oh..Rin stil lgently shaking Lupin..lThe man who had come to her aid when two random Team Alpha Members attacked.

<Rin I don't trust him..Theres something wrong with him.> Ho-oh told her.

<He saved me before..more then I can ever say about anyone else in my life..> Rin said back to Ho-oh her attention turning to the setting sun.

<I just think that you should be wary before you get to FOND of this man.> Ho-oh said worridly.

<Oh please..this isn't one of those fairytales or manga's Ho-oh.> She giggled at her pokemon who still was a bit worried.

<I'm just saying..If this does turn out to be one of those..what was it? Manga? I would still be wary..how did this man know of team Alpha? The regirock and the azelf? How did he know the two team Alpha members? Theres mystery shrouding this man..Its best of you don't reveal to much to him at the moment..he could be a spy.>

<So what if he is a spy? He SAVED me Ho-oh..if he hadn't coem to my aid you'd probably be out of my hands and into another team alpha members clutches..> Rin knew Ho-oh was right..She knew there would be the risk of Lupin being in Team Alpha..What had caused him to speak to her when she was at the lake? Did he know she was there?.. Did he..Follow her?

<Just be careful Rin..> Ho-oh told her as they came upon the plateau.

Rin turned her focus back on Lupin who was trembling slightly. He was Somewhat back to his senses...But he looked like he was in pain..Physical or Emotional..Rin couldn't tell.

"Lupin?" Rin asked him waving her pale hand in front of him.

"Oh, right, thanks," he muttered. "Nothing too serious--I was just thinking about... well, it's kind of hard to explain. But I..." Lupin was still trembling..Ho-oh seemed quite wary. Rin glared at Ho-oh for a moment and then turned back to Lupin.

But Lupin was no lnoger looking at her.. He was looking at the entrence to the Plateau. He seemed to jump 10 feet high when he saw it.. Ho-oh looked at him curiously.

Quick! We have to hide!" he whispered to Rin. "Look, those Team Alpha people have already spotted us."

Ho-oh stopped for a moment and then looked at him..Its feathers glistening in the last nit of sunlight. People were beggining to form at the etrence of the plateau whispering amongst themselves

Rin could hear people say "Isn't that Ho-oh?" and whisper many things..her hearing was good enough to hear almsot everything they said.

"It looks half the size of the normal Ho-oh," one of the women observed. "Yet it's still able to carry three people somehow."

Hold on," another man noticed. "One of those 'people' looks more like a Gardevoir. And I think I recognise that... man... there..."

At this Lupin hid into Ho-ohs feathers liek a frightened child.

<Hmm...> Ho-oh said to Rin..

"Nah, come on, you're joking," the first man commented. "He didn't look like one of the people we saw at the lab. However, that girl there... I did see her..."

At this Rin flinched and muttered a swear word <Ho-oh keep going we have to get out of their sight..Land in the forest behind the plateau!> Ho-oh nodded and as the moon began to rise disappered in the cloak of blackness.

"Knowing them," Lupin guessed, "they're probably talking about capturing your Ho-oh. But I think they're primarily here to discuss another plan that has to do with Virtualmon."

"Erm virtualmon?" Rin asked and then a momentary pause.

"Oh, who is Virtualmon, you ask?" Lupin explained. "Let's just say it's another legendary that has just been discovered--one who presides over everything digital. Hmm..." Lupin s voice grew silent.

"A legendary that presides over everything digital? But digital is man made..How can there be a pokemon out of it?" Rin asked him as the 3 people..er Pokemon and the two other people landed onto the ground gently.

"As I suspected. I think they might be planning to contact Virtualmon--maybe even hack into it--somehow, but it might be a good idea to pick up the details, wouldn't it?"

Rin returned the Ho-oh and Gardevoir and the two walked quietly torwards the Plateau.. Everything was calm and peaceful..Rin liked this Serene peace.

"You know..Your kind of strange yah know that? I mean..You help a girl you don't even know.. Just out of the random blue..Most people I know wouldn't do that. Why did you help me in the first place? I mean was it because you had a score to settle with those two Team Alpha members..or were you just being nice?.. Hmm makes me wonder.. Heh..Its like in those Manga who have those mystery characters..Like if you don't even know if their good or evil and then you think their bad because of the past and stuff..but then turn out to be good in the long run...Strange isn't it?" Rin whispered.. The two continued to wall until Lupin came across n empty tole phone booth.

He gestered at her torwards the phone booth and sher nodded..He seemed to want to spy on the group..

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
  • When Kazu went backstage to confront Adrian once again. He and Adrian shared yet another staredown. As they continued to stare, Vivian started to speak again and show the matches for the next stage. When Kazu looked up at the screen Adrian pointed to the board as well. He declared that both he and Kazu would be fighting in the first match of the second stage. With that Adrian warned Kazu that he had only two minutes to prepare for their match. Kazu looked at his Pokeball and wondered who Adrian would choose. "Will he use Buziel again or will he switch up his style? I want Courage to battle, but can I really risk such a thing. No I will have to save Courage's full power for another time. My choice is the one who has alot contest under her belt," with that said Kazu puts a Pokeball into a ball seal. With that said Kazu walks onto the stage that him and Courage had just performed. Adrian lets out a grin then releases a Pokemon from his Pokeball. As Kazu awaits for Buziel to appear another pokemon comes out. Out came, in a flurry of multicoloured stars, a Starmie. But this Starmie looked quite different from the usual Starmie. Its many-sided figure looked to be made of pure diamond, material that sparkled with the seven colours of the rainbow as the stage lights hit it. The gem in its core glistened as if it contained a bright, blazing fire, and the golden face around it looked like it had been polished for hours. Oohs and ahhs sounded from the audience, and the four judges (one of which was a Nurse Joy) scribbled frantically on their notebooks. Then, before Kazu could send out a Pokemon, Adrian instructed his Starmie to do its first move combo...
    "Okay Jewel, start out with our combination of Hidden Power and Water Gun."

The Starmie jumped up, turned sideways, and spun around, releasing seven glowing orbs in a ring around it. Then it shot a jet of water from its back towards the floor--what an odd place to use Water Gun from, especially one that looked much more powerful than normal. But then the Water Gun did something interesting: it separated into seven lines of water which traveled along the floor a short ways, then shot straight upward, making a circle of seven narrow pillars of water. Each Water Gun hit one of the Hidden Power orbs, and when it did, it spiraled around the orb, shimmering as it passed over its surface. And there were seven of these water-circled orbs. After this process was complete, Jewel stopped spinning and faced forward, then landed gracefully on the floor, orbs still hovering in a ring around it. It looked like it was ready to fire these orbs at whatever Pokemon Kazu sent out...

Kazu looks a little frantic and then lets a grin out on his face. I would have never thought you could have created such a combination, but whatever give it what you want. "Alright time to run the show, Burst," with that Kazu tosses his Pokeball. Smoke pops out of the Pokeball along with a white light. The smoke covers the ring as both Jewel and Adrian stay stunned. As they wait for something a wheel of fire rushes out at them. "Jewel, uses those orbs to smash Flamewheel," the orbs are sent down on the Flamewheel. The orbs smash into the wheel, but Jewel is stunned again. "I have three ribbons, you didn't think I would come in swinging. I always come in styling. Now Burst show them what we're working with!" shouts Kazu pointing to the ground. Jewel looks down and from the ground Burst delivers a Thunder Punch. Jewel flies back and starts to spark with electricity. Jewel starts to shake and tries to wipe off the attack. Burst lets out another smirk and then starts to rush at Jewel again.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
  • With Derek and Gon close to each other, and not going as fast, they were able to talk for a bit, which Derek really wanted so he could figure out what kind of kid this Gon person was. He looked at him out of the corner of his eye for a minute, and the look on his face clearly said he was glad they were going slower.

Thinking back on all that had happened, it amazed Derek at how things were happening so quickly, it made him almost miss not doing anything every day, but not really. He stared off into the sunset again, but was interupted by Gon asking him a question, though it seemed as if Gon was just thinking aloud - He was going to answer even if he was.

"So Derek, what do you think that A thingy meant?" Gon asked. "That A is obviously a sign of Team Alpha--but what could they be doing at the Indigo Plateau?"

"Who knows, but whatever they are doing, it's probably not good. We need to try to keep an open mind and try to understand what they are planning, and try to help out of if we can." Derek replied.

"Come to think of it, I heard a while back of a similar occurrence. The same A appeared when some Team Alpha members broke into Professor Rowan's lab--you know, in Sinnoh--and stole some Pokemon. Among them was my cousin's Rapidash--that's how I know. I can't fathom what business they'd be doing here--stealing Moltres' flame? something to do with the supposed murders?--but I think we might be about to find out..."

"We can only hope that they aren't behind the murders, otherwise this situation just got alot more dangerous..." he paused, not even daring to finish what he was thinking. He didn't want to scare Gon. "Oh yes, we will find out soon enough, whether they want us to or not."

After his brief statement, they rode for a while without talking, but Gon broke the silence once again. "Hey look!" he shouted. "There's the stadium!"

Just as Gon had said, the Indigo Plateau was coming into view, the Pokemon League stadium towering over the rest of the area in a prestigious fashion. It was this exact stadium that Rayquaza and Blaze soon flew over, but when they did, they saw, right next to where the torch would be, a group of people. Well, mostly people--there was also an Alakazam in their midst.

"I wonder if that's the Alakazam I battled earlier... Alex the Great's if I can remember correctly... what a coward..." Derek thought. It felt as if it had been days ago, not a few hours. Alot had happened in a short while.

Gon broke Derek out of his trance by saying "...Isn't that Ho-oh?"

Derek looked around, and saw the last flash of the rainbow-colored bird landing in the forest surrounding the stadium.

"I remember seeing a Ho-oh back at the lab, so that's one of the other Guardians - I think it belonged to... Rin? I am not sure. Do you think we should meet up with them?" he said, pointing to where the bird had disapeared into the trees. "It's up to you, I said I would follow you here, so you get to decide."

Derek just stared at Gon, waiting for him to make a descision.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • OOC: Meh I feel like posting cause I'm bored =x..

"So what do you think they are planning Lupin?" Rin whispered. The two looked within the plateau quietly spying on the Alpha members. As she viewed the scene and kept out of sight she heard two of the members talking.

"So what of virtulamon?" the alpha member said..but Rin couldn't hear the rest..Her attention turned to two people flying what appeared to be a pokemon.

"Huh?...Isn't that..?" Rin whispered trying to make out the pokemon the two people were riding on.She could make out the strange markings on the long slender pokemon...And she could soon see its Emerald Green color.

"Rayquaza?" Rin thought to herself. "It must be another guardian but who had the rayquaza..I can't rember.."

Rin closed her eyes for a minute trying to process everything that was happening. Ho-oh appeared before her looking at her questionably.

"Rin? Whats wrong? You seem troubled." Ho-oh looked at her.

"Something nagging at me..It feels like I've forgotten something..." Rin whispered.

"Forgotten something?" Ho-oh looked at her.

"Yes..Like..I've forgotten something..and it feels..important..It has something to do with my past but..I haven't thought abotu my past in a long time.." Rin mumbled.

"Rin-chan!" A little voice called out to her.

"Huh?" Rin looked around as did Ho-oh.

"Where did that sound come from?" Ho-oh hissed.

"Rin-chan! lets go play okay!" the voice called out to her.

"But I ne-..............Konan...?" Rin suddenly whispered that name..A memory of an old friend..Her only friend..who had mvoed away a few years after Rin started being abused by her parents..

"Konan who's Konan?" Ho-oh asked her.

"She was my only childhood friend..She moved away shortly after well.." Rin mumbled.

"And why are you suddenly remembering this?" Ho-oh asked her.

Rin snapped to her senses when she saw a member with a big A on it..and someone called out to the women..

"Hey Konan!" One of the other members said. Rin gave a smile gasp..Her childhood friend had joined team Alpha??

She stood there lookig at her once good friend.. She stood there choking back an oncommnig lump in her throat...

"That can't be her..Can it?..." Rin whispered..

ooc: sorry for a random post I was just bored :3

KingKaos

Years
  • After the Thunderpunch that Burst had just delivered Jewel hit the ground and bounced. Kazu believed that the battle was close to over, but something felt weird. Then without warning the contest hall starts to shake. Adrian's watch begins blinking and a smile goes on to his face. "I did enjoy this contest, but I have a mission to get to. However, before I go I need to take you down. How about I give you something as goodbye gift." Adrian throws two more Pokeballs. He summons a Ursaring and Blake, the Buziel. Blake rushes at Burst with an Aqua Jet and knocks her back. "Hey you the contest battles are one-on-one you are now disaqualified," shouts the announcer. Ursaring looks at the announcer and releases a Hyper Beam. The announcer braces for impact, but Kazu quickly moves her out of the way. Kazu and Adrian both grin then Kazu throws two more Pokeballs. Courage and Jabber both jump out. Courage turns around and runs behind Kazu. "Come on Courage you can when this. This is what we have been waiting for, a match against Blake. I want you to show them the power I know you have had for a long time." said Kazu. Courage joins Burst and Jabber on the battlefield. Ursaring starts off with Hammer Arm on Jabber, Blake uses Aqua Jet on Courage, and Burst battles Jewel. Jabber jumps on Courage's back, Courage shoots Water Pulse, Burst rides the wave and uses Flamethrower along with the water. The Three Pokemon are consumed by the attacks and are confused by the Water Pulse. The Flamethrower causes a burning effect. "I don't need to overpower, but just really out perform you. Now let's get this together Courage Crabhammer, Jabber Poison Jab, and Burst Flame Wheel." Ursaring jumps in front uses Hyper Beam and knocks Burst away. Courage looks over and is slammed with an Iron Tail attack. Jabber is not so easily distracted and jabs Jewel out of the battle. Jabber starts chuckling, but then he is cut short when Blake uses Iron Tail again. Burst rushes in with a Flame Wheel, but Ursaring simply stands as a shield with a Hammer Arm attack. When they collide both Burst and Ursaring are knocked out. The only Pokemon remaining are Blake and Courage, the way Kazu wanted it to be. "Courage, show me what you've got and a whole lot more, Aqua Jet." "Blake, don't let that coward show you up, Aqua Jet." Both trainers commanded their Pokemon. The attacks collide together and the water around them dissipates. The two Pokemon stop using attacks and simply slap each other with their claws and paws. Courage hits Blake in the face, Blake smacks Courage on the head, and they continue as such. "Enough, use Water Pulse!" The trainers both order again. The two Pokemon jump back and attack with Water Pulse. The water goes into the air and hits the entire battlefield. Everyone looks down to see the victor. Everyone is shocked to see that Courage has smacked into Kazu, which has knocked them both out. Adrian activates his watch and starts speaking into it. "I have done what you asked and i will now bring Kazu to you. Tell those grunts to send that helicopter down." Adrian walks over and puts Kazu over his shoulder.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Sharky shot over the forest surrounding the stadium, before the Pidgeot she had been riding on landed gracefully on the grassy plain. She disembarked, slightly wobbly, very pale, and her eyes closed. Celebi whizzed around the bird Pokemon's head. *Thank you so much for helping us get here! I'm eternally grateful to you and your kin! See ya later!* Celebi carried out a few cartwheels in the air to emphasize just how happy it was. The Pidgeot just gave a screech in acknowledgment and took off.

'I'm not sure why I let you do that,' Sharky muttered, opening her eyes to see a group of people a few yards away, gawking up at another bird. Without speaking, she took out her Pokevice and withdrew the small green legendary before the people spotted her. She knew more than to let everybody see valuable Pokemon. Heck, Blaine, Cinnabar's Gym leader, had once almost gotten his Pokemon stolen.

Celebi had, back at Viridian, led Sharky into the forest and had just politely asked for help from a fast Pokemon. Quite a few candidates arrived on the scene, especially after it had been confirmed that the one asking was Celebi. The small, child-like Pokemon had gone through the roof with joy at the willingness of the Pokemon, and selected the Pidgeot. Which was how they'd managed to arrive at a speed she had never imagined humanely - or Pokemonly - possible. But, now that she was there in front of the stadium with no other legendaries or Guardians in sight, since the rainbow bird disappeared, Sharky had no idea what to do. She considered her options.

She could stay there and wait for something to happen, or she could try and find the others. She chose the third option; go and ask those people for directions, mainly because a couple of them had said that they had seen the people somewhere before. And they looked rather suspicious. Was there even a tournament on? Sharky pursed her lips, aware that this could, and probably would, turn very bad, very soon.

She tapped a woman on the shoulder, inwardly bracing herself for the worst. 'Have you seen my father around?' She asked grimly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back