• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
  • This is where the actual story takes place. To sign up or discuss the RPG, please go to the thread by the same name in the RP Lounge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Professor Willow sat frozen at her computer, staring at the riddling letter the Uma Sisters sent her. She thought it a bit foolish to be following the instructions of some elusive girls she didn't even know, but when the Pokevices containing the legendary Pokemon appeared magically in front of her that one day, she had no choice but to reconsider this issue as quite an important one. What did it all mean, giving legendary pokemon to trainers? How did these Uma Sisters capture or call upon these legendaries? How did they get the Pokevices here? For a while, Willow thought about psychics, about evil organisations who played games with people's heads... or maybe these Uma Sisters were spies for Team Alpha? There were many possibilities, but she couldn't tell which one was correct. So she stared, making only the occasional motion of adjusting the rim of her white hat, something she often did while thinking.

Just then, Willow heard a knock on the door--a glass door with a poster of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf on it. Looking to the door, she saw that it was a boy who looked to be in his teens... ah, perhaps one of the "chosen ones" the Uma Sisters mentioned...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let's backtrack a little first...

Gon was sitting inside a blimp--one that looked like a giant red Drifloon. This blimp was flying over the continent of Kanto, headed south for Pallet Town--it had come all the way from Floaroma Town in Sinnoh and was nearing the end of its journey. Looking outside, Gon could see the Pokemon Tower standing in an ominous position near the coast of Lavender Town. Even further, he saw a ship depart from the docks of Vermilion City. But not only were things going on outside; things were going on inside as well. Gon had just finished putting away his laptop--he had never been to Kanto, and therefore felt like taking in the scenery a bit. Besides, the blimp trip was almost over. Beside him, Kaiser was looking out one of the windows as well, making the occasional tapping noise with his beak on the glass. Puffy would have had her eyes glued to the window had she not been asleep in her Pokeball--one of the disadvantages of this flight being in the afternoon. Oh well, you snooze you lose...

While looking out the window, Gon was thinking about a few recent events... First was his sister Ari's strange disappearance. Really, where in the world had she gone?? The way she vanished, the way her bedroom door now opened to a solid wall... strange, very strange. Somehow there was a hole in the house where Ari was, and perhaps a hole in Gon's daily life as well. He had grown so used to having her around for so long--ever since she was born in fact. They had done so much together, from silly happenings in video games to wanderings about town to IM chats and cooperation on MMORPG's... Well, ever since that disappearance, Gon and his parents did everything they could to try and find her (without success of course), and now, even the police were searching for her, and a detective would be on his way to the house to see if there were any clues to Ari's location. Gon was worried for a while... but deep down inside he knew that once he got his Pokemon journey started, he wouldn't be worrying as often.

Ahh yes, his Pokemon journey. It was so convenient that Professor Willow told him to come to such a faraway place. In the past, Gon had meant to start a Pokemon journey throughout Sinnoh, but he kept procrastinating on it. Now, this trip was an incentive to finally get that journey going. Ohh, how Kaiser would love this indeed. Looking over at the Piplup, Gon could tell that Kaiser was excited. Perhaps he was a little worried as well about Ari's disappearance (after all, she was his original trainer), but perhaps he had more in common with Gon than Gon thought, and easily forgot how to worry. This was a time of opportunity, a possible turning point in his life...

~ ~ ~

It wasn't long before the blimp landed near Professor Willow's lab. Specifically, it landed next to a lake, the very one Professor Oak used to own for the Water Pokemon's enjoyment. This lake really was close to the lab; there it was, atop a hill, the exact spot where Professor Oak's lab was.
    "Plup! Piplup!" Kaiser announced, jumping down from the window and running out the door, dashing in between the pilot's legs in a hurry to get out. Then he landed on the grass, did a somersault, and stood up, brushing a few grass blades off his feathery body. Hahaha, what an excited little Piplup indeed (wait, little was not the right word--Kaiser was actually slightly bigger than the average Piplup). Gon just had to grin broadly as he too exited the blimp.
    "Have a nice journey," the pilot assured Gon as he bade him farewell.

The gate in front of the lab was open that day, a nice surprise. Had Professor Willow been waiting just for him? Nevertheless, Gon still had to knock on the door--a glass door, with a poster of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf on it.
    I guess it really is true that Professor Willow knows about every Pokemon in every region, Gon thought as he waited for the professor. These three are legendary and are from Sinnoh.
    When the door opened, out walked a tall woman wearing a white hat and a white labcoat. Gon's eyes grew wide for a second, for at first glance she looked a bit like Ari--the same almond-coloured skin tone, the same glasses, the same black boots, the same hair... wait, that's not right, Ari's hair wasn't that shiny or that long, and since when did she ever tie it back? Both relieved and regretful that it was not Ari, Gon concluded that this woman was Professor Willow.
    "Hmm, lemme guess, you look like a Hiroshi Tsukimaru, am I right?" Willow greeted.
    "Haha, Gon, call me Gon," Gon replied rather sheepishly. "Only my parents call me Hiroshi nowadays, and my sister occasionally. Gee, I'm sorry--at first I thought you were her. ...Though that's probably because I'm kinda looking for her... she's been missing lately."
    Willow nodded in understanding. "Why don't we go over to the gate and wait for the others?"

As the two approached the gate, Willow saw that a few more people arrived--perhaps even more of those chosen trainers. Gon also noticed the Drifloon blimp he arrived in flying away.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Issac Rendell arrived to Pallet Town along with a fairly number of other trainers, many of them slightly younger than him. He stood leaning more so on his right leg tapping his left due to a lack of patience. Why am I here anyway? I got a stupid call to travel all the way to Kanto for seemingly no reason., he thought as he stood in a large crowd. Issac hated feeling that he was going to join some trainer parade.Once I figure out why am I here, I am gonna get the hot girl's numbers and leave. I might as well take the League Challenge here. Issac was avid battler, as he enjoyed moderate success in Hoenn, placing within the top 8. Issac had planned on venturing to other regions and take their league challenges. He originally decided on Sinnoh since it was close to Hoenn. Hopefully this detour will not take forever. His white collared shirt and black pants, sporting ruby stripes and chains made him stick out like a sore thumb, but he enjoyed the fact that he looked like a non-conformist.

Issac's patience wore thin and soon began fidgeting while turning up the volume of his music player. Due to Hoenn's awkward placement as a island, Isaac was forced take a ship to Vermillion and fly the rest of the way. The cruise was pricy and absorbed any profit he made from the league tournament. The cruise, though, was luxury and he was able to enjoy the sights of Sinnoh's mountains and lush environment and Kanto's city skylines and gorgeous combination of human construction and nature. Upon arriving in Vermillion City, Isaac had to wander and ask for directions to Pallet Town. A crazy old man from some fan club eagerly gave him directions in exchange for cuddling with Issac's Umbreon. Apparently he was part of some fan club for Pokemon and he scared every bit of Issac's body.

Summoning Staraptor, Isaac flew over the large bay full of clear water and large bike path and finally reached the small little village. The only thing worth noting in the town was the fairly large lab accompanied by a small pond. After leaping a decent distance from midair, Issac mingled himself in the group of trainers, shoving himself to the front of the crowd. He eyed the girls in the group since he found to be decent looking. Maybe the trip won't be that bad, hopefully I can at least pick up a few chicks. He fixed his hair and hat, before settling down. The wind from the cruise and flight shifted his hair out of place and he need to tidy up before he was 100% ready. After a few moments, a tall woman in a hat along with a short child emerged from the lab. Issac said in a loud, annoyed voice shaking his head back to actually reveal the covered half of his face.

"It's about time you showed up. Now care to explain why exactly we are here?"

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Jemima Clarke stepped off the train and onto the platform at the Viridian City train station. The platform was crowded and Jemima pushed through, watching the stares from multiple boys from out of the corner of her large, hazel eyes. Her Duskull was hovering over her shoulder protectively as they made their way off the station. It was colder in Viridian City then it was in her home town of Pacifidlog. Her outfit of a blue tank top and a white mini skirt seemed absurd in the colder weather, but Jemima pushed on. She couldn't even remember if she'd packed a jacket or not.

Viridian City was a large town, but it wasn't particulary imposing or impressive. It was just there, standing before the Viridian Forest. But today Jemima's journey had her headed south, to the lab of Pallet Town, to meet the famous Professor Willow. The young woman had contacted Jemima and instructed her to come to Pallet Town as a matter of urgency.

Jemima and her Duskull made their way down Route One, a breeze picked up and ruffled her nut-brown hair over her bare shoulders. Above Pidgeys soared through the air and Rattatas rustled through the grass, but Jemima wasn't looking for a battle. She just wanted to make it to Pallet Town before nightfall.

It took them four hours or so to make it to Pallet Town from Viridian City, it was midday and Jemima was very hungry, but she pushed on and looked for the lab. It was a large building, on a slight hill, with a lake and trees beside it. Jemima approached the lab and knocked politely on the door, which immediately swung open. A tall, pretty woman wearing a labcoat stood in the doorway.

"Hello, I am Professor Willow," the woman introduced herself and offered her hand.
    Jemima took it, shaking it and said

"I'm Jemima Clarke, of Pacifidlog. You called me, and here I am." The professor nodded, and ushered her into the lab, closing the door behind her and they walked down the hall together.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Bobby walked along Route 1 with Flygon overhead and Roserade to his right. In his left hand was a bag of chips and in his right was a chip about to be eaten. Roserade was looking at him cutely. "I've told you before Roserade, you've already had your snack. You're not getting mine." Bobby said in a dissaproving parent tone. Roserade on the other hand had other ideas. He whipped out his poison whip and was going to take the bag. "You take these chips, you're back in Pokeball." Bobby said warningly. Roserade pounted, but didn't try again.

As they neared Pallet Town, Bobby reviewed the note he had gotten. "So she wants me to come to the lab eh?" Bobby said returning Roserade and calling Flygon down. She rubbed her head against him and he returned her to her ball.

When he got to the lab he noticed a girl and two guys already there. "Looks like I'm not the first here!" Bobby said happily. He knocked on the door and the good Prof. let him in. "Hi I'm Bobby..." he said shyly.

"Welcome Bobby, I'm Prof. Willow. Please, come in." Bobby came inside, wondering what she was up to.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin sat silent on a jet that was taking her to pallet town. She was holding a a baby teddiursa who was fallnig asleep in her hands. Rin sighed and looekd out the window with her frail pink eyes, the people around her began to stare at her oddly but rin hadn't noticed.

"Why do I have to go to this stupid town anyway.." Rin mumbled still looking out the planes window as clouds rushed by.The teddiursa had now fallen asleep. Rin sat theyre petting the teddiursa quietly and waitied for the plain to land. "Ugh..I still can't believe I have to go to a begginner trainer town..its so stupid!" Rin cursed to herself not wanting to cause a seen.

People were stareing at the various scars on her face and Rin started to become angry and then shouted. "Look all of you if you wanna stare thats fine but do it more quietly and don't mumbled okay!"

The people on the plane fell quiet and they returned to what they were doing, they did not want to make Rin angry again. Rin sat down once more at let out a slight cough, she was still not feeling to well but had to make itt to Pallet town. After several hours the plane landed in pallet town and Rin left the plane, as she held the sleeping Teddiursa. "Return Teddiursa.." Rin mumbled and put the sleeping Teddiursa back in its pokeball. The young women leaned against a wall and tried to relax. She was feeling unusually weak and couldn't bring herself to stand straight for a few minutes. As soon as she was feeling strong enough to bring herself to stand up she let out a slight cough and entered the lab holding a pokeball in her hand. "So whats the all about?" Rin said to Proffeser Willow as she held the pokeball in her hand. Her frail pink eyes watched everyone in the room and she looked at a nearby boy who was in the lab and smirked.By judging him he looked strong..but he also looked like a flirt, but before she could think of anything else, a women was introducing herself to everyone and then the women saw Rin.

"Hello I'm Proffesser Willow..Whats your name?" Proffeser Willow held out her hand and Rins pink eyes looked upon her hand. Rin didn't say anything for a moment.

"Look if your gonna try and be friends with me..I don't need it. I'm just here cause I was called." Rin yelled and slapped Proffeser Willows hand back. "Don't even try to be friends with me.." Rin yelled once more and began to lay against the wall. She was feeling dizzy again and she knew its because she had gotten angry. Rin closed her eyes for a few moments and kept leaning against the wall, cause with out the wall she knew she would surely fall over and make a scene.

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Please come to Pallet Town immediately, it is for an urgent matter that concerns you. This was what was written on the letter that arrived yesterday for him from one Professor Willow of Pallet Town. Jacob found this extremely odd, he never that he would be apart of any urgent matter. The one thing that continued to puzzle him was why Pallet Town? Jacob had never even been to Pallet Town when he was in the Kanto region, the closest he had gone was Virdian City.

Nevertheless, Jacob figured that since she took the time to write him a letter that he would humor her and make the trip out there. Jacob had been in Veilstone City of the Sinnoh region, but he quickly climbed onto his Flygon, Draiga, and made his way towards the Kanto region.

As said, that had been yesterday when all of that took place and now Jacob was flying high above Cerulean City, memories of capturing his Milotic, Serenity, there coming into his head. The Feebas, back then, had just been swimming around when Jacob had Jewel, his Dragonair use a hyper beam to catch it off guard. It was an easy capture after that, Serenity had been knocked unconcious since it had been a direct hit.

As Pewter City came into view, more memories floated through Jacob's head that still involved Serenity. It was somewhere down below that Serenity had evolved from a Feebas to a Milotic and saved Jewel from being knocked off a cliff by a wild Golem. All these memories were emotional for Jacob, and he decided to push everything from his mind after finally passing Pewter City.

It was about an hour or so later that Pallet Town finally came into Jacobs view, and mere minutes later Professor Willows lab did aswell. Jacob had Draiga land just slightly down the road, deciding that he'd like a few extra minutes by walking. Jacob returned Draiga to her pokeball, placing it back onto his belt, and then reached up to his necklace, the one with a single pokeball attached to it and pulled it off.

"Come on onto Jewel," said Jacob aloud to himself. It was after the flash of white light that Jewel, Jacob's prized pokemon and best friend the Dragonair, appeared and gave a slight yawn, it seems she had been sleeping.

"We're here Jewel, now lets figure out whats going on and maybe it'll be quick so we can return to the Sinnoh Region." Jewel gave a joyful cry right as they reached the glass door, posters of Legendaries Jacob knew well: Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. Jacob knocked on the door, and a woman in a white lab coat came and opened it.

"Welcome, I'm Professor Willow. Please come in and meet everyone else."

"Everyone else?" asked Jacob slightly confused. It was then that he noticed a group of other people. "Oh, that everyone else" he said to himself, Jewel still having a confused look on her face.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

"Aryan, would you please just sit still?!"Addison requested frantically, in an instant leaping wildly from one side of the hot air balloon she was currently traversing in to the other. In that same motion, she quickly snatched the tiny Eevee up from his perilous position balancing on the very edge of the basket.

"Vee.." The Eevee responded quietly, seemingly apologetic as he snuggled affectionately up against his trainer, eyes closing blissfully as he burrowed up underneath her chin. Addison sighed, her heart racing from the close encounter, and uneasily, she stepped away from the edge of the balloon.

"Do you know how high up we are?!" Addison demanded nervously, golden eyes awidening as she lifted the Eevee up to eye level, her mouth falling open to dispel a weary little sigh.

"If you would've lost your balance, then all you'd be right now is a giant puddle of Eevee splatter! Please.. just don't sit on the edge of the basket and I won't have to be such a nervous wreck.."

"Vee, Eevee.." Aryan responded sheepishly, his tail wagging in the slightest. His large, chocolate eyes radiated an excited glow, and happily he dove for his trainer's face, his short pink tongue flying out and lapping rapidly against her right cheek.

"Why don't you just return him to his pokeball?" A rather gruff-sounding voice interrupted the two's affectionate display, and Addie only grinned in response, for she knew that he was only teasing.

"Because, dad. You know how Aryan gets when he has to be away from me for even just a few seconds."

"Isn't that right, Aryan?" Addie crooned to the little Eevee, causing the pint-size pokemon to grin wildly, his tongue again shooting out and attacking her face in a series of rapid licks. Addie only laughed, burrowing her face playfully into the Eevee's thick, shaggy fur.

"Are you sure it's Aryan?" Addie's father queried, approaching his daughter's side and laying a callused tan hand gently along her delicate shoulder. A slight breeze picked up at that moment, ruffling his chestnut hair, mussing it so that several strands fell into his sparkling golden eyes.

"Because I don't think Aryan would mind resting in his pokeball for awhile. I'm starting to think that you're the reason he's always out."

"Squirtle, Squirt!" The tiny Turtle-like pokemon butted in, appearing randomly inbetween Addie and her father. Addie smiled at the Squirtle, shifting Aryan over to the crook of her other arm and scooping him up, cuddling him against her as well.

"Since when did this become a huddle?" Addie laughed, turning away from her father and looking out over the horizon before them. The sun had just begun to set, casting a beautiful rustic glow over everything in sight, including a large building that loomed just in the distance. The building caught Addie's attention, and immediately she began to tense up, knowing in the back of her mind that this must be the place, this must be the infamous Professor Willow's Laboratory. The journey from Cinnabar Island across the Ocean to Pallet had been surprisingly long, and as there had been nothing but a big puddle of water to survey the whole way there, Addie was more than ready to take in the sight of some Kanto scenery. She had never been to Pallet town before, as with most of the other cities of Kanto, save for Lavender town of course. She and her father had never had much of an opportunity to travel, but today marked the beginning of a completely new lifestyle for the both of them.

"So you're sure you have everything you'll need packed?" The question broke Addie's line of concentration, and raising an eyebrow, she just hugged Aryan and the Squirtle closer to her body, shivering as a passing current drifted through the balloon, raising goosebumps upon her bare skin. Addie just tossed her pigtails back behind her shoulders, glancing back behind her at her dad.

"What about you, dad?" Addie responded, her cheeks flushing slightly pink as she attempted to draw attention away from her own belongings. Truth be told, she had done the exact opposite of what her father had instructed her to do. She had brought the cute, tiny backpack as opposed to the practical yet bulky one her father had bought her at the Pokemart, the one most trainers used on their adventures. Also, she hadn't brought any Potions, Paralyze heals, or even a single Antidote. She figured that since she had never had to use one before, it would be the same now. Little did she know that the broad Kanto region was completely unlike the sheltered life she had led on Cinnabar Island. And that there would be times when she would be alone, completely alone, just her and Aryan, and should anything happen to either one of them their fate would lie in her hands.

"Did you pack everything you need for your Ranger mission?"

As Addie brought up the mission, her dad's eyes began to shine with a child-like enthusiasm. Addie smiled inwardly, not having ever recalled her dad looking so excited.

"Squirtle!" The tiny Turtle chimed in, not wanting to be forgotten. He beamed proudly, and turning beside him to look at Aryan, began carrying on a conversation complete with dramatic gestures that neither Addie or her father could even begin to comprehend.

"All right here." He replied, patting the gargantuan backpack that rested at his side, huge, bulky and plainly a dull, earth brown.

Ugh.. Addie thought to herself as she snuck a peek down at her own backpack, which sat at her sandaled feet, the backpack only about as big as Aryan in size, in the shape of the head of Mewtwo, who had been her favorite legendary for as long as she could remember. His violet eyes were narrowed, as would be expected with an encounter with the powerful pokemon, and a series of anger marks Addie thought adorable dotted his forehead. Biting at her lip, she quietly slid her backpack out of sight. All that was contained within it was a couple of bags of pokechow, a bottle of shampoo, and Addie's favorite Umbreon plushie.

"Mister Avalon, we're preparing for descent" The man piloting the massive Balloon informed Addie's father, to which he gave a polite nod and turned back to his daughter.

"Let her down, then!" He laughed.

"So where will you be going next?" Addie asked quietly, her gaze shifting up to lock upon her father. Though the two had done nothing but chatter in excitement about their upcoming adventures, now that the time had come to actually be seperated from her dad, the dad she had never been away from for more than a few days in her whole life, she was feeling very glum, and a little apprehensive.

"Well, after we get you all set up with Professor Willow, me and Squirtle here will be heading off to the Ranger Base in the Fiore region. We'll be spending two weeks at training camp, then we'll receive our Fiore license and get to work. After that, I don't really know, honey."

Addie's father smiled, a bit sadly down at his daughter, and his morose expression was almost too much for her to bear. She quickly looked away as her eyes began to fill to the brim with tears, and then inhaled a deep breath of air, hoping that it would help her settle down. Her attempt failed though, and her cheeks only reddened as the tears began to splash down her cheeks.

"Oh, honey.." Her father murmured, wrapping his strong arms around her thin body.

"Vee?" Aryan questioned, concerned, again jumping up to begin licking at her face.

"No, dad. I'm fine. I'll be alright." Addie responded, feeling somewhat embarrassed as she pushed away from him.

"I'm sixteen, now. It's high time I started my own journey.. and me and Aryan caught some new friends. Right, Aryan?"

"Eeeeeeve!" Aryan chirped excitedly, pushing off from Addie's shoulder and lauching himself high into the air. He landed back down upon his trainer's bare shoulder, just in time as the Ballon finally made contact with solid land.

"Veee!" Aryan squealed, leaping again from Addie's shoulder, tumbling head over heels out of the basket and into the lush grass. Addie couldn't help but giggle as Aryan immediately popped back up, jumping back in obvious surprise as he realized that the grass was taller than he was.

"Just make sure that you actually make some friends, if you know what I mean." Addie's dad continued, helping her out of the basket.

"Not every friend you'll meet in life can be won over with a hard battle and a pokeball. Promise me that you'll take the opportunity to make some friends.. of the human variety."

"I promise, dad." Addie grumbled, lifting her backpack and slinging it over her thin shoulder. Her father raised an eyebrow, but said nothing else.

"Good." He replied simply. "That's what I like to hear. You won't have anyone telling you what to do anymore, Addie. It's going to be just you and Aryan looking out for each other now."

"I know, dad. I know." Addie responded, flashing him a reassuring smile as she waved, and then turned away from him, beginning to walk in the direction of the Laboratory.

"I'll take good care of him, okay? Don't worry about us."

Addie's dad nodded, waggling a finger down at the Eevee as well.

"You take care of Addie too, Ary. You hear me? Don't let her get too touchy-feely with any boys."

"Dad!" Addie hissed, her face darkening to a deep shade of beet red as a boy on a Flygon flew by directly overhead the Balloon. Her father laughed.

"I love you, baby girl. And i'm proud of you for finally deciding to go on your own adventure. You know where to call if you need me."

"I know, dad.." Addie responded, her golden eyes again shining with tears as slowly, she began waving at him. The hot-air balloon had again begun to ascend.

"I love you too! Bye, Squirtle! Keep my dad safe!"

"Squirt!" The tiny Turtle called out in response, jumping up upon her dad's shoulder and waving down at her. Addie stood motionless, waving as the Balloon drifted further and further away from her, until it was nothing more than just a tiny speck in the sky. And even after it was a speck no longer, Addie continued waving, tears rolling down her pale face. To anyone in sight, Addie knew that she probably looked completely senile, but she didn't care.

"It's not a goodbye.." She told herself, drawing in a deep, slow breath in an attempt to get herself back together.

"More like a 'See you later'"

"Vee?!" Aryan cried out in worry, noting his trainer's obvious distress as he fought his way through the tangle of grass to reach her side. Addie turned her gaze away from the sky, kneeling down to run a delicate hand through his soft, brown fur.

"Ready, Aryan?" She asked, sniffling once and through her tears managing to flash him a half-hearted smile.

"Let's go meet Professor Willow! She's waiting for us!"

Addie began to walk in the direction of the Laboratory, which was only a couple of yards away from her, coincidentally. Addie's head hung low, her gaze dragging the ground. Her face was a bright crimson red, as she realized that anyone and everyone inside the Laboratory must have seen her rather embarrassing display. Her head jerked up as Aryan zoomed past her, darting at a flock of Pidgey who stood before them, placidly grooming one another and pecking calmly at the ground.

"Aryan.." Addie muttered darkly, shaking her head as she raced after him.

"Aryan, don't! Leave them alone!"

As Aryan continued racing through the flock, yipping excitedly, nipping at the wings of the docile birds. Thankfully, every Pidgey managed to take flight before the Eevee could get ahold of them, and before Addie knew it, the duo had reached the door of Professor Willow's Laboratory. Addie scooped up Aryan, her brow furrowing as sternly, she frowned at him. As Professor Willow approached the door, she raised an eyebrow curiously as a conversation was audible from just outside.

"Aryan, listen to me, you cannot chase the Pidgeys! You could've seriously hurt one of them! Or one of them could have have seriously hurt you! You may be fast, but in case you haven't noticed, you're not very strong..." An obviously infuriated teenage girl, from the waythe voice sounded.

"Vee.." Now the voice of an Eevee.

"No, I know it's fun! But that doesn't mean you can just run off and do it anytime you want!"

"Excuse me?" The Professor laughed, opening the door and taking in the sight of a petite platinum-haired girl who looked much younger than what she sounded, and her Eevee, who sat sheepishly in her arms.

"I'm Professor Willow.." She introduced herself, extending an arm as she cocked up an eyebrow.

"I'm Addie, and this is Aryan, my Eevee as you can tell! Who is currently in trouble for chasing off a flock of Pidgeys. Were those your Pidgeys, by the way? If so, i'm so sorry! I'll go help you look for them, if you want.

"No, no!" The Professor laughed, caught off-guard as she suddenly realized that this seemingly young girl wasn't from around here. If she was, she would have known that Professor Willow didn't let her pokemon run wild, they had their own virtual environment to wander around in just indside the lab.

"All of my pokemon are kept inside.. Why don't you come in, Addison? I mean, Addie. The others are waiting. And you can bring Aryan too, of course."

Wow.. She keeps them all inside the Lab? It must get pretty chaotic in there. And what about the ones who have to stay in water? Addie's inqusitive mind was already putting itself to work as silently she followed the Professor inside her Laboratory. She and Aryan exchanged glances as they stepped inside, and both immediately froze up when they were greeted by a rather large mass of other trainers.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin fell silent for a moment and opened her eyes to see more trainers coming through the door one caught her attention though.She had been apprently chased by a flock of pidgey and looked rather frozen stiff that she was in a room fool of other trainers. Rin sighed and said

"Just another begginning trainer.." Rins eyes drifted across the room. She looked at a nearby trainer who had a dragonair out and she smirked but her gaze drifted back to the girl who was frozen stiff among the crowd of trainers.

"If your gonna freeze up then don't make a fool of yourself." Rin said to the frozen girl and smirking.

She lifted herself up off the wall and walked over to Addie. "Your new to the pokemon journey aren't you?"Rin said to Addie coldly.

"In any case..if your new or not..it doesn't matter. I don't care about some new trainer like you your not worth my time." Rin said coldly and smirked again and returned back to leaning against the wall.

"Now Rin..I bet she just doesn't like big crowds.." Proffesser Willow said making an assumption by the way Addie froze up.

"Save your advice for someone who cares." Rin said coldly to the Proffesser trying to make her mad.

"Now Rin.." Proffesser Willow said to Rin once more.

"I said save your advice for someone who cares." Rin said to her once more as a teddiursa came out of its pokeball with a slight yawn.

"Oh Teddiursa your awake." Rin said looking down at the tiny bear pokemon.

"Teddi Teddiursa!" Teddiursa replied happily and otioned that it wanted to be held. Rin picked up the Teddiursa and began petting it gently which the Teddiursa was content with.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • "I am so sleepy today. I wish we could have had some breakfast before I ran out the door. No matter I have to get to Pallet Town in two shakes of a lamb's tail." Kazu said as he yawned. He was really tired and his stomach was growling. His Pokemon were inside their Pokeballs resting up. They had just completed their combinations and were resting for their trip. He fell on the ground after he couldn't block out the growling of his stomach. Kazu got up, but just couldn't find the strength to walk. As he felt his legs ready to snap, a group of Tauros came rushing by him. They were all out of control and Kazu felt he needed to stop them.

"Alright Burst and Spiner, time to run the show!" he threw his Pokeballs and from the sphere came a white light followed by a ball of fire. The next Pokeball had only stars come out then form into an Ambipom. Chimchar emerged from the fire and returned to her owner's shoulder. "I need you to use Flamethrower on the Tauros. Spiner, use Shockwave to try and paralyze them." Kazu ordered while pointing at the targets. Chimchar and Ambipom jumped into the air. Fire shot from the Chimchar's mouth anhd created a line to stop the Tauros in front. Ambipom followed up by using Shockwave on the Tauros, which did paralyze them.

As Kazu stood with his victory pose ready a young girl came and hit him with a frying pan. "Kazu, you idiot those Tauros belonged to me." it was Cy, Kazu's cousin. "What are you doing here, Kazu?" "Looking for a ride to Pallet Town. Can I borrow one of your Tauros?" "Alright, but you better send it back as soon as you get there." "You can count on me." Kazu got on the bovine's back and began his journey to Pallet Town. The trip took quite a while and he was getting hungry. He even tried biting Tauros, but found himself stomped into the ground. After a lot of travel time Kazu had arrived in Pallet town.

First, he returned Tauros to his Pokeball, then walked to the lab. He was so hungry and tired he barely realized the poster on the wall. He walked in, since the door was unlocked, and stumbled upon a group of trainers and a woman. The woman was wearing a lab coat and so Kazu concluded she was rather chemistry teacher or Professor Willow. The Professor walked up to him and exteneded her hand. Kazu checked his heart and then his pulse. "I'm surprised at this development." he thought to himself. "My name is Professor Willow and you must be Kazu, the flirt." "You bet your dear Aunt Sally I am." Kazu shook her hand and immediately let go. He had caught sight of some fine young female trainer and rushed over to the girl holding the Teddiursa. Somehow his hungry had vanished after seeing the cute girl. He went up to her, "Oh my God," he poked her on the shoulder, "I didn't know you existed outside of my dreams." Kazu dropped down on one knee and extened a random rose to her. "I know it's too soon, but before some steals you away. Will you be mine till the end of time?"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin stood there for a mere second. She looked at the man who had just bowed before her and was admiring her saying "Oh my god I didn't know you existed outside my dreams!" and other such things. Rin gave an angry twitch and stood there for a second letting out a slight cough. Teddiursa began to growl and gave out a slight "ursa.." and glared at the man who had bowed before her.

Rin stood there. Her pink eyes quickly scanned the man. Rin closed her eyes and gave out a slight chuckle through a cough.

"Pssh..I know people like you.. You think you can win me over with petty compliments.. then dump me later when I don't do something right..Hah! People like you make me laugh!" Rin said sarcastically and coughed again.

"Besides why would I want to date. Its nothing but hurt in the end anyway!" Rin held teddiursa very close. As she laughed some of her neck was revealed showing some scarring but she pulled it up quickly.

"All kinds of love are nothing but trouble!" She scoffed back and then turning back to him. "Your a flirt right? wanting to get all the ladies..well.." Rin cut off her sentence and slapped him hard enough to make a red mark.

"Take that Mr.Flirt.." Rin smirked as she leaned against the wall.SHe was feeling dizzy again and closed her eyes still clutching the Teddiursa who was a little bit worried about her. Somehow insticitively a dragonite came out of a pokeball that she had and glared at Kazu. It stood there guarding her, and it would till kazu would stop talking to her.

"Dragonite enough..He's just a boy..He's not worth our time." Rin said returning the dragonite to its pokeball.

She glared down at Kazu and said to him. "Stay away from me or next time you'll more then a slap on the cheek."

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kazu looked up from his knees and saw that the girl, like the others, wasn't impressed. To show him that she wanted nothing to do with him she slapped him on the cheek. The slap was so hard Kazu could fell his cheek burning red with pain. He lyed there for a few moments and saw a Dragonite looking down. He knew that his flirting ways would get him killed. He closed his eyes and waited for the worst, but nothing happened. The sound of a Pokemon returning to it's Pokeball was heard and Kazu looked up. The girl was leaning on the wall and giving him the glare to leave, or he would have to worry about more than a slap on the cheek. Kazu immediately sprung up and ran to the other corner of the room. He searched around the room again and saw a girl holding an Eevee.

He jumped at this opportunity, "Excuse me, but is it hot in here or is that just you?" Kazu said again on one knee with yet another random rose. He could feel something watching him as he stood on that knee and he looked up to see the Eevee was not so happy. "Come on, are all little Pokemon so protective these days? I just want a nice wife, three kids, and a big house. How can anyone expect me to find a nice wife if I don't look around." Kazu thought while the Eevee stared daggers into his heart. "This going to get bad before it gets better." Kazu's face started to prepare for yet another powerful slap and another big Pokemon staring him down.

As he was about to continue his charm attack, his Pokemon came out. Burts and Spiner grabbed him and pulled him away from the girl to a dark corner. The two monkey Pokemon began to yell as they ordered Kazu to take a time out. They reminded him he was there for a serious mission and not for a flirting party. "You two always ruin my fun, because you act like my sisters or something." Burst and Spiner took offense and began to charge their attacks. Professor Willow finally stepped in, "If any of you break this lab, then I expect you to pay for it." the two Pokemon stopped, but refused to return to their Pokeballs. Kazu stood in the corner crying over how he was missing an opportunity to flirt.

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Jemima watched the exchange between the thin, pale girl and the short boy with dark hair; she found it mildly amusing, but not enough to detract from her increasing boredom. She looked around at the trainers that were also invited by Professor Willow to her lab, only two of the boys appealed to her. One was the tall blonde, but his looks were ruined by wearing a hat, who wears a hat anyways? Jemima asked herself; and the short boy carrying a laptop, he was obviously too young for her, but Jemima was appreciating the fact he was eyeing her. She liked attention, especially from boys.

Boys, boys, boys, she chanted in her head. For a split second Jemima regretted breaking up with her most recent boyfriend Rick, he was tall, tan and blonde, but Jemima knew she couldn't stay faithful. Her motto was out of sight, out of mind, and she really disliked breaking boys hearts.

Jemima noticed that the short boy with dark hair who had been flirting with the thin, pale girl had moved onto a tiny girl with white-blonde hair, clutching an Eevee. Jemima rolled her eyes on behalf of the girl, the boy was clearly desperate for any female attention and no girl liked to be anyone's second choice. Jemima turned her attention to the pictures on the walls of the lab. Many of them were legendary Pokemon she'd noticed, most of which she had learnt about at school. Pokemon history was Jemima's favourite subject, alongside with sport. She noticed the young boy with a laptop inspecting the posters too, with keen interest.

"They're all so amazing, aren't they?" Jemima stated, staring at the picture of the Pokemon known as Dialga. The boy nodded and Duskull hovered anxiously by her side, out of the corner of her eye she could see the lake by the side of the lab. Knowing no one would notice her absence she slipped out the side door, Duskull following her and ran to the waters edge. Jemima slipped off her thongs and sat onto the soft, spongy grass, dipping her long tan legs into the clear, cool water.

Jemima sighed "This is the life," and fell back onto the grass, dozing lightly, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Jacob had been standing near the opposite wall since arriving, Jewel curled up on the floor to catch some more rest for whatever was going to happen here in Pallet Town. Keeping his sunglasses on, Jacob continued to watch everything that had unfolded in the lab and he was very entertained my Rin and Kazu's scene, Kazu himself being equally hilarious.

Jacob looked down at Jewel, her body moving slightly to show she was breathing, and cracked a small smile, but then returned his gaze to the other trainers. The one named Jemima had made a comment about all the posters on the walls, them beings of the Legendary pokemon. Being a lover of female pokemon, Jacob's favorite legendarys had always been Mew and Cresselia.

Jacob decided he was going to go let his other Pokemon get some fresh air, they had been cramped up in their Pokeballs since he had made his journey, that of course is minus Draiga, his flygon.

"Jewel, just because we have limited space, I'm returning you to your pokeball to let everyone else catch some fresh air. You can continue sleeping in your pokeball."

The Dragonair opened one of its eyes and then sat up slowly, a yawn escaping her mouth as she nodded in understanding. And with that Jacob pulled the pokeball off his necklace and returned her back up near his heart.

Now who to let out first, Twiggs and Aroma are the smallest ones and Serenity is the largest. Just because of the limited space, I'll let Twiggs and Aroma have their air for now and bring out Serenity later. So after pondering, Jacob reached onto his belt and produced two pokeballs similtaneuously.

"Come say hello to everyone, Twiggs and Aroma," and Jacob pushed the two buttons on the pokeballs and two flashes of white light shot from them and hit the ground in front of him. Mere seconds later his Leafeon and Roselia stood in front of him, glancing around at the new location and became instantly curious.

"Feel free to roam around, just don't break anything or I'll make you battle trainers until we get the money back," threatened Jacob kiddingly. Both Aroma and Twiggs glanced at each other, both realizing they better be careful with where they stepped. It was then that Twiggs noticed the Eevee in Jemima's arms and she quickly made her way over and nudged Jemima's leg, looking up at her and the Eevee, and gave a smile.

Aroma hadn't found anyone interesting enough to go say hi to alone, so should stood next to Jacob and mimiced his pose of standing next the the wall. Aroma had never been one to take her own adventures, and prefered to go wherever Jacob pleased.

"You really are no fun Aroma, but since you don't want to roam on alone we will go say hi to that girl over there," and Jacob pointed to Rin. Slowly he made his way over and then stopped just short of Rin's arm distance, he had no intention of being slapped by this rambunxious(sp?) girl. "Hey there, it seems you've had lots of interesting encounters since arriving."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Candice hummed a tune to herself, the wind running through her hair and blowing against her whole form. She sat on the large blue body, legs dangling precariously out from either sides of her Mantine. However, the young female didn't seem the slightest bit fazed by the fact, as they flew over the region of Kanto, towards their destination located in one far corner, near the sea. Passing by Cinnabar Island, the girl knew that she was drawing nearer and nearer to her goal. Hands gripping tightly onto the neck of her faithful Iara. The Flying type yawned loudly, blinking her eyes as she focused on the approaching town in the distance. Small, blurry shapes planted to the grassy ground represented the tiny buildings located in Pallet. The biggest block of all, being that of Professor Willow's large lab. Upon seeing the wondrous sight of such a simple town with no large skyscrapers and comforting greenery, Candice couldn't resist the urge to squeal loudly from atop her Pokemon. Releasing her hands and waving them franticly in the air as the duo began their descent to the lab. The Mantine croaked in a worried voice, an anxious look upon her face.

"Mantine! Man!"

"Haha, I won't fall, don't worry so much, Iara!" Candice chuckled lightly, incredibly tempted to stand up on the Water type's back. She decided against this, rooting her hands back onto the Mantine as they gracefully descended somewhere near Professor Willow's lab. The girl leaped off Iara, immediately recalling her back into her respective Pokeball in a scarlet flash of light, accepting the fact that the Flying Pokemon really did deserve a decent rest. She quickly summoned another companion to accompany her into the lab, her choice being a bubbly, tiny creature with two large lights growing from her blue head. The Chinchou blinked her yellow eyes, gazing curiously up to her trainer. Candice gestured for the young Pokemon to jump into her embrace, and that was what Orah did, releasing a delighted "CHIN~!" as she did so.

Upon entering the area where all the other selected trainers had gathered, she saw one woman of tall stature, clad in a white lab coat, her long, shiny hair pulled back and tied. The beautiful lady opened the door of the lab, welcoming Candice into the sheltered room.

"You're Professor Willow, ya?" Candice inquired, a blank look on her face.

The older female nodded, a soft smile upon her features. The girl flashed a toothy grin in reply, skipping merrily into the room and waving one hand high over her head, as if to announce her arrival. Already, many people had reached the lab before her, the sixteen-year old counted silently in her mind - Five boys, and three girls, as well as their respective Pokemon. Most of them were deep in conversation; one particular boy looked as if he was sobbing to himself in one tiny corner of the lab. Candice smiled sheepishly, hugging her Chinchou in her arms as she waited for someone to approach her. The girl found that it would seem easier for a person to confront her, rather than the other way around.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Still waiting for Rins response, Jacob turned and looked at the newest arrival, a young girl around the age of 15 or 16, he guessed, holding a Chinchou that seemed pleasantly happy. He glanced in the direction of Kazu, wondering if he was going to try and break free from his pokemon, and react as he did with the other two girls. Jacob smiled at the thought of this, something he rarely did, as a mental picture of the new arrival stomping him into the ground.

Aroma had noticed the smile, then gave a confused look as to why. She couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind, and decided to grab his attention by using a small Leaf Storm. The leaf storm blasted him in his face, after finishing an evil look appeared on his face, it slowly turning towards Aroma's direction with fire in his eyes.

"No excuse me Aroma, but next time you want my attention you can always tap my leg!" Jacob was pretending to be angry, he always loved to tease his pokemon. Aroma gave a tiny cry and had the saddest look on her face. It was then that Jacob starting laughing allowed, not being able to control himself any longer. "I was just teasing you, as always, Aroma." Jacob smiled and then turned to Rin, still waiting for her response.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Rin looked around and saw another person talking to her. "Yes it appears I have.." She replied as the teddiursa began to growl again.

"Ursa..teddi..teddiursa!" Teddiursa growled at Jacob.

"Sh..teddiursa." Rin said petting the teddiursa.

"I'm not one who likes to be flirted with..." Rin replied to Jacob, as she looked at him.

"I just...don't like having people around me.." Rin admitted to Jacob quietly. Not wanting to go into that matter she quickly changed the subject saying.

"I saw you dragnair...I remember when I had a dragnair..but it evolved.." Rin said to Jacob trying not to sound saracastic, or trying not to smirk because Jacob had said nothing to upset her or anything of that sort, she felt rather guilty the way she had cruelly replied to the the young women who entered recently.

"Anyway..You seem really interested in those legendary pokemon..are those your favorite?" Rin asked him curiously.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • (OOC:Its getting harder and harder to respond, it'd be pretty awesome if other people joined in again!)

"Yes I am interested in the Legendary pokemon, but my favorite ones are Mew and Cresslia. I don't know if have guessed by now, but I train only female pokemon." It was then that Jacob pointed out how all of his pokemon seen, so far, were female. Jacob turned his attention to the Teddiursa, so protective of its trainer and very admirable. Jacob reached into his pocket and pulled out a small handful of pokefood, leaving it in his palm he helf it clost to Teddiursa.

"If you would like some little one, you are more than welcome to take it. I am here only to make friends, it seems we will all be working together or for the same goal, so its a wise decision to find someone to trust." Jacob gave a half smile, trying to show to both Rin and the small pokemon he was there to be kind.

Aroma had watched the entire scene, it had secretly been ready to counter attacked the Teddiursa might have launched had Rin told to to be quiet. Aroma decided to run off to find Twiggs, and joined her along side Jemima and her Eevee.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Isaac stood in the middle of the room, tapping his leg consistently out of frustration. First I am called to a town with nothing in it and now I am forced to sit here. Stupid adults being all high and mighty. I hate when they try to control me. The only good thing was the mild entertainment that the others provided. The one guy, who seemed to be from the ranching parts of the world, was constantly talking to the girls begging for marriage or something. The kid was slapped right across the face by a pale girl who seemed as she had her period or something. "Heh..." Isaac chuckled. She reminds of my ex from Rustboro and that was the reason our little fling lasted all of a week. Isaac thought to himself. The kid staring at the poster seemed out of place and the fact he held a large bag that likely held some device, possibly a computer, gave Issac the impression that he was a total geek. Nerds and rookies. This place is a melting pot of inexperience. The rest of the men didn't make Isaac impressed or they simply fell under the radar. Most appeared to be rookies or at least trainers Isaac could probably beat in a manner of a few seconds, even with his weakest pokemon.

The girls, however, Isaac kind of cared about and actually bothered to notice from his position in the middle of the room. As mentioned before, the pale girl reminded him of a relationship was better left in the past and never brought up again. The one girl who briefly talked to the geek had apparantly disappeared. Shame, I was going to try to get her number. Stupid nerd must of scared her or she got impatient. The girl with the eevee seemed busy with the ranch kid which left one open target.

The only individual who interested Isaac who wasn't being a total geek staring at a run down poster, slapping uneducated ranch kids or being a ghost and vanish was standing holding some water pokemon Isaac failed to recognize, which apparently had Xs for eyes and antennas coming out of his head. It appeared as if a fish had ate a bug and as a result fused together. She appeared to be tall and fairly skinny and much like Isaac bored. Isaac removed himself from his angry position, stuck his hands in his pockets and causally walked over to her. The girl held her pokemon and eventually noticed him as Isaac was a few feet away.

"Hey, name's Isaac. You seem kind of bored, much like myself. So...what's your name?" Isaac said. He tried his hardest not to sound cocky or disrespectful, which his unrefined personality was a bit of challenge. Issac tended to treat girls with a slightly larger amount of respect, especially with his first impression. Isaac simply looked at the girl with a bit of a smile on his face. Not a big toothy grin, but a casual smile as he tried to make friends.

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hand still outstretched towards Rin's Teddiursa, Jacob stared at the new boy that walked over. Apparently, to this boy, he had turned invisible and was not even anywhere near him and Rin. Most likely, just like Kuza, he was trying to flirt with Rin, and it was because of this thought that Jacob smiled yet again.

He thought to himself, This will definitely be amusing to watch and hopefully he'll get slapped in the face aswell, especially since he felt the need to act as if I didn't exist. Jacob kept his hand extended, not wishing to anger the little Teddiurse still nesteled snuggly in Rin's arms.

Twiggs and Aroma had noticed the presence of the other fellow and immediately walked over to Jacob and stood by side, Twiggs letting out a growl at the boy to let him know that he had angered her. Aroma looked him up and down, sitting there pondering whether or not to unleash a magical leaf attack on him as revenge for the "attack" on her trainer.

"Easy you two, don't do anything drastic," said Jacob as he saw Professor Willow give him a look that said, if you break my stuff I'll break your face.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Teddiursa gladly took the the food and bean eating it. "Teddi..eddiursa" It yelped and had a big smile on its face and loved the food. in stared and appeared surprised.

"Wow thats the first time I;ve actually seen Teddiursa eat from someone elses hand.. Thats pretty amazing..." Rin said petting her teddiursa She looked around and saw Isaac who had appeared to try and talk to someone she turned back to Jacob though more interested in what he was saying.

"So you train all females huh..Thays cool I guess..And you like Mew and Cresselia?" Rin looked at him before saying something again. "Well I'm a fan of mew too I guess..but the one that amazes me the most is Ho-oh..I would love to see its rainbow feathers.." Rin said to Jacob bu with a slight cough again.

Teddiursa looked up her and and was seemingly worried" Teddiursa..Teddi!"

"Its okay Teddiursa i'm fine..Its not as bad as other days. " Rin said petting her Teddiursa.

"Teddiursa?" Teddiursa said still a little bit worried.

"I'm fine Teddiursa..Its not big deal.." Rin said turning her attention back to Jacob.

"I'm sorry but i need to get some fresh air.." She apologized to Jacob and left the lab to see if she could get rid of her lingering dizzyness. She found a lkae outside the lab and sure enough another girl was sitting there with some type of ghost pokemon but Rin didn't give it much thought and continued to the lake and sat near the edge. Teddiursa hopped out of her hands and sniffed the lake because Teddiursa had never seen a like before.

"Teddiursa..its okay its just a lake.." Rin mumbled to Teddiursa.

"Teddi?" Teddiursa asked.

"Yes a lake..is a hole basically filled with water.." Rin said to Teddiursa patting it on the head.

"Teddiursa!" The bear pokemon laughed as it put its feet into the water.

"You wanan swim do ya?" Rin mumbled and picked up her Teddiursa and put in shallow water where the Teddiursa splashed around for a few moments and asked Rin to join her, but Rin was in her own personal thoughts.

She thought of how Jacob had been so nice to her..Did she really deserve that? Or was he just fooling her? Rin kept thinking these thoughts and she only came to one conclusion. That she didn't deserve any kindness. Her thoughts raced back to a time was little and the utter horror she experienced. "Mommy..Daddy..don't get angry please.." Rin mumbled as she tucked her head into her knees and Teddiursa got out of the water and ran to hug her. Rin let out no tears not even a slight sob, she just stood there looking at the water..and hoping to see some good thing about her..Something that would make her feel worthy to live.

"Teddiursa?" Teddiursa asked with a sigh and hugged her.

As Rin stared at the lake..all she saw were her own flaws..her own imperfections...her own faults..everything she had done wrong..She couldn't find anything to make her feel happy with herself. Nothing she felt was happiness. Only mere hatred,sadness,and guilt for herself. She felt she wasn't worthy to live.

Rin did no response. She knew that she was close to crying. She knew everything that her parents said to her were true. That she was useless and would never be able to become anything. Only hurtful things came to her if she tried to find something good about herself.

"Teddiursa!" Teddiursa replied hugging her and Rin picked up the Tiny bear pokemon and held it close like a child clinging to a stuff Teddiursa when they were scared.

"Teddiursa..Thank you.." Rin said smiling at her Teddiursa as she cuddled it and looked at the water which sway back and forth once more. A slow breeze began to blow and Rin felt the calming effects. She knew that Jacob had been kind to her because he wanted to be her friend or something along those lines but Rin didn't need friends. She wanted to keep her pain to herself and not share it with anyone.

"Ursa?" Teddiursa said as it was being cuddled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back