• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi, i'm new around here

Name

Moémon Master
Years
hey all,
I'm mucus, and i've been pokemoning since rb.
...should i say anything else?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hello there Mucus xD

Some interests would be a great start but hey, we can't all do it right xD

Anyway it is nice to see a veteran on PC, we can never have one too many pokemon R/B/Y players. make sure you give the Rules/FAQ a good read as they save a lot of embarrassment down the road xD

Anyway welcome to PC

Name

Moémon Master
Years
interests...interests...
well, i'm a photographer, and a whiz in photoshop and progams like that.
i take my relationship (With my loved one) very seriously...
and i embarrass myself a lot

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2008
wow!

you already have as many posts as i do... : /

well we are both new at this anyway!

So from new person to new person... HI!!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hello Mucus welcome to PC lol. Here is the best PC community around lol. Have a great time here. Post lots and stay active. And I see you have already have posted lots. Make sure to read the Rules located on top of these forums.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Wow... You like Photoshop and Photography?
Well, you'll be happy to know that the Pokécommunity has a section specifically for both of those!
Graphics & Photography

I read your post in the New User's Hangout about not knowing where to post. I figured that section would be just perfect for you. Just remember to read the specific rules in that section.
(They are quite different from the Community Rules)

I've been known to embarrass myself as well.
Half the time it's a misunderstanding on my part. xD
(I've said some pretty...er... interesting things on an MSN chat...)

I hope that you will enjoy the community to it's fullest extent!
Also, don't be afraid to go out there and post. We learn by doing... not by playing it safe. ;D

Name

Moémon Master
Years
boy hiido, i hope it's ok if i call you that, you sure are friendly!
i might get over to that photography board..maybe

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
As Hiidoran, the friendly one, has given you a lot of information, I'll just go along with the stuff I can XDD -shot'd-

Howdy Mucus! Welcome to PC, the only place you'll ever need for both Pokémon and a bucketload of other topics :3

Wow a photographer! : D We don't have many photographers here, so you're gonna go down a treat. Everyone'll gasping for your work, believe me. Ooh, and you're a whiz on Photoshop. Well, PC can never have too many of those.
If you ever feel you can make graphics for the people around PC - maybe you have a time off or something, that's a common one ^^ - then you could set up a shop. Though before doing that I would check out previous ones, so you can get a feel as to what to put in them :3

It's lovely that you take your relatinships seriously. Although most of us are friends on PC - yes, there are the occasional couple XD - we take those relationships very seriously too. And once you've got a friendship on here, it'll very difficult to lose it ^w^

Ach, don't worry about embarrassing yourself! - I'm exactly the same XDD
And if you make a mistake or do embarrass yourself, someone will most probably tell you and remind you! You might wanna read the FAQ as well as the Community Rules, as it has some more information.

I hope you have a lot of fun here, make some friends and have an enjoyable stay!

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
hi mucus and welcome to the forum :) the graphics design and computing sections should be just up your street. go check it out! ;)

Back