• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Neon Genesis Evangelion FanClub

Years
  • Welcome to ONGEFC (Official Neon Genesis Evangelion FanClub!
    Neon Genesis Evangelion is a really "can't be described" Anime. It will either be hated to death or be loved to death. That's because a few people can REALLY understand the meaning of it. It needs mind to be understood you see. I guess I'm lucky to have understood it. I'm sure that many people here feel the same way. So, if you like it or want to learn it better just join the club. :)

Code:
    [i][b]Owner[/b][/i]
    Ash_Pokemaster
    Code:
    [i][b]Co-Owners[/b][/i]
    Akio123
    ???
    Code:
    [i][b]Members[/b][/i]
    Ash_Pokemaster
    Red-Kun
    Midori Chi
    Legendary Rayquaza
    Akio123
    Jack O'Neill
    Shampoo
    Dylan
    cp30
    RoadRunner

Here we can discuss about Evangelion. We can also put pictures we think they are cool and put fanfics for it we like. We need two Co-Owners.
    Thank You~
    Ash_Pokemaster

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    There was an Eva club, and I wasn't informed? Well, count me aboard.

Favourite character? Asuka Langley Soryu, of course. <3 Rei and Misato aren't too bad, either.

Years
  • Everybody is on! BTW we need a co-owner now. The first to apply to be a mod will be ;) BTW My favourite characters are Shinji and Asuka. Why:
    Shinji: Very nice psychologized character. Kind "new" kind of protagonist. Not happy not sad. Fantastic acting and flowing to the story. Mysterious profile and past and of course very good questions which passed us great meaning from the series. EVA01 is the best IMO.
    Asuka: Energetic, seems stong but hurt inside. Really great passing through the flow of the story. Really nice and simple art for her. Psycho and sweet. That's a hard combo believe me. Acually Asuka and maybe Shinji are the most psycho characters in an Anime I've ever seen don't you think?

Anyways, have you just realized how many great meanings does NGE passing us. I dunno why... It's not becoming an obsession like Naruto or FMA or Bleach in whcih you like it for action or anything. I has GREAT meanings and "lessons" on. Not many people would like it. (Possibly mostly smart people would do :p). Anyway it's just weird how an Anime can be so meaningfull... I mean most of Anime are money or so. This one is just an art... The one of Gainax that made it would really have worked more than 5 years for it... He may be a genius :P

Years
  • Sure! So how many episodes have you guys seen? I have seen all the series and the alternative ending the "The end of Evangelion" actually the original ending had more meaning however, the other one was nice too and it had MUCH action (especially with Asuka)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • *joins*
    I've only gotten into the anime,but I love it ^.^ I'd love to join <3 My favorite character is Asuka Langley :3

Makoto

Years
  • I can't believe I haven't joined this yet... I, if anyone, should be here. Why?

In real life, i'm so like Shinji it's not even funny. We look the same(except I'm American), we're both pushovers, we both have issues with our father, and we both have a few, very close friends.

This girl at lunch even calls me Shinji just to get on my nerves >_>

Back