• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Neon Genesis Evangelion FanClub

Years
    Everybody is on! Sorry for the ack of post but I was quite busy. Akio123 I'd appreciate it if you could give the access to everyone that join.
    So, what's up guys? I'm getting a server soon and I may make a site for Neon Genesis Evangelion!

Makoto

Years
    uh, you really need to learn basic grammar, dude o.o
    or at least 2nd-grade spelling...

no offense, but it makes people look like n00bs when they type like that. It ain't just you, it's people in general.

and if you wanted to name yourself off the robot off Star Wars, it's C-3P0, not cp30....

on topic: my favorite characters are Shinji and Asuka...

cp30

memory
    Years
    my favorite charecter is ray, and dude dont strike at me like that.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Her name is spelled Rei, but I am not nitpicking. Anyway, a good couple is Rei and Shinji.

cp30

memory
    Years
    yea,asuka is really weard,in my opineon.Rei still rules!!!!

Last edited:

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    can I join I am addicted to nge and to cruel angels thesis I playing it right know im even going to persuade my school band to ploay for one of our concerts so can I join

Back