• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Neon Genesis Evangelion FanClub

Years
  • Aww..Can't we just say Asuka and Rei are both equally loved?

Welcome, fightingdreamer. Yeah, I've been listening to that song myself..

New topic: What do you think of the ending theme? In my opinion, I don't really like it..

cp30

memory
    Years
  • (my openion)i say that the ending is not importint,its the show in general that matters.

Years
  • Yeah. Fly me to the moon. Heh. I memorized it..

Fly me to the moon
    and let me play among the stars.
    Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
    In other words, hold my hand.
    In other words, darling, kiss me.

Fill my heart with song and let it sing forever more.
    You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.
    In other words, please be true.
    In other words, I love you.

Makoto

Years
  • ...so you don't like it, yet you memorized it? o_O

And, Fly Me to the Moon is actually a real song, around at least a decade before Eva. They just liked it and used it. XD

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    ummm... new topic ? which of the evas would u like to pilot and why for me it would be unt 0 because its blu and because rei pilots it

p.s. ash_pokemaster how do you make the animation like the button u gave us

Years
  • Dylan said:
    ...so you don't like it, yet you memorized it? o_O

And, Fly Me to the Moon is actually a real song, around at least a decade before Eva. They just liked it and used it. XD

Yeah, I'm weird. XD

My mom told me that. ^^ (about the song actually being an old song)

fightingdreamer said:
    ummm... new topic ? which of the evas would u like to pilot and why for me it would be unt 0 because its blu and because rei pilots it

Hmm..I'd say unit Shinji's eva. It's got some mysteries, but it saved Shinji quite a few times..

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • *Bumps*
    Anyway, has anyone seen the movies for Evangelion? They were pretty awful.

Years
  • Awful? As in bad, awful? Or as in sad and depressing, awful?

Nope, I haven't seen 'em. I hope adult swim will show them after they're done showing the series. TT

Years
  • Duh sorry I haven't been posting for a while. The Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion, was the most meaning full part of Evangelion in my opinion. It was feauturing an alternative ending of the episodes 25 and 26. Asuka has been having a great role in the movie and I think shinji is cool as well. I don't want to spoil more so watch it yourself xD
    About Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth it is not a movie (nor the End of Evangelion is but anyway...) it is all the episodes in an about 1-hour time. It does not describe anything with all things. It has some special scenes though but not many.

Edit: I forgot, I have started the layout of the site.
    BTW I think the best couple is Asuka and Shinji. But let Shinji with Rei because Asuka is mine xDDD :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow. EEKS! I can't wait to watch 'em! ^^
    Yup. Shinji and Asuka are great together. I thought it was funny when Toji said,"The newlyweds are fighting!"
    And then they blushed.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    OMG, can i join???? I love this anime, i thinks it's the best ever!! (UNIT 02 ROX)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I truly dislike Asuka, in fact the only reason they seem good together at this point, is because they are like the last two people on Earth at the end of the world.

Back