• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaitou's Trade House [ft 5/6IV Shinies + more] | Grand Re-Opening

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
Years
  • I have:

- Snover - Snow Warning - Quiet - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Leech Seed, Avalanche, Skull Bash

is female btw! :D

for either one of the following:

• shiny Staryu "Auran" (§) - Natural Cure - Timid

or

• Staryu - Natural Cure - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There seems to be a lot of people asking for Amaura haha. Since I'm not exactly sure how the process works, are you able to clone them or are you taking the best deal?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Whoa, influx of people...!

@mcrc: I am able to trade you now. Edit since I can't double-post: Thanks for the trade!

@A Dyl to Remember: I'm considering it. What's the nature of the Articuno? >_o

@BriCKson: I totally meant MoxieMoody haha. Thanks for pointing that out. Give me a day to breed those out. :) Oh as for the Cubone, if you can get a female, that'd be awesome. If not, don't worry about it. I might ask you to nickname a few of these though, especially Zangoose.

@Yono: I can't quite do it for the shiny 6IV XD But the 5IV Staryu should do. I can add a stone of your choice if you want.

@Flushed: I am able to clone, yes. But it can be quite a frustrating process lol.

Last edited:

BriCKson

Rarely comes out of Trade Corner... O.o
    Years
  • @BriCKson: I totally meant MoxieMoody haha. Thanks for pointing that out. Give me a day to breed those out. :) Oh as for the Cubone, if you can get a female, that'd be awesome. If not, don't worry about it. I might ask you to nickname a few of these though, especially Zangoose.

Np Let me know :) VM me when you are ready.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Hi Kaitou, any update for me? :)

Also, may I know if your leftovers is up for trade since you put it in list?
    I'm sorry I fell asleep. x_x And it looks like my DS died overnight. :x Fortunately, I didn't have any perfects yet haha. Yes, my Leftovers are for trade. If you trade me another 5IV, I'll change the Red Card to Leftovers.

@ADTR: I will have to pass on that since I've already got an Articuno. If you get any good natured one though, let me know!

Years
  • I'm sorry I fell asleep. x_x And it looks like my DS died overnight. :x Fortunately, I didn't have any perfects yet haha. Yes, my Leftovers are for trade. If you trade me another 5IV, I'll change the Red Card to Leftovers.

Hi Kaitou, the original trade is:
    6IV Timid CompoundEyes Joltik <---> Red Card 5IV Adamant QuickFeet Shroomish

I have the following 5IV pokemon available for trade:
    Impish Immunity Gligar (female)
    Adamant ClearBody Beldum
    Timid CompoundEyes Joltik (female)

If you do not have interest on them, I have some 4IV pokemon where you may choose 2 of them to replace the 5IV pokemon, though I believe you have most of them:
    Impish Sturdy/KeenEye Skarmory
    Timid Protean Froakie
    Jolly Blaze Charmander
    Adamant/Jolly ClearBody Beldum
    Adamant Guts Larvitar
    Timid Levitate Rotom
    Timid CompoundEyes Joltik

Let me know your final :)

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • @wongjunlin: I meant, add another 5IV haha. For the Leftovers. Let me see, I've got pretty much all your offers so how about:

5IV Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish + Leftovers <----> 6IV Compound Eyes Joltik + 2 Pokedex Entries?

Here's a list you can choose from:
    I'll accept trade and trade backs for the entries. I just need to "see" them.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • @wongjunlin: I meant, add another 5IV haha. For the Leftovers. Let me see, I've got pretty much all your offers so how about:

5IV Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish + Leftovers <----> 6IV Compound Eyes Joltik + 2 Pokedex Entries?

Here's a list you can choose from:
    I'll accept trade and trade backs for the entries. I just need to "see" them.

I understand...I do not mind giving you additional 5IV pokemon for that trade combination.

Anyway this whole list is quite a lot lol...

I will trade you Kadabra (kill 2 birds in one stone) and Wynaut for pokedex entries then, you can take them since I can re-breed the synchronizer and wobbufet.

So update trade should be:
    5IV Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish + Leftovers <----> 6IV Compound Eyes Joltik + Kadabra + Wynaut

let me know if this is agreeable? :)

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • That sounds good. :) Thanks! Now this Shroomish just need to come out of its egg haha. So far the only perfect female I got was a Poison Heal. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hey I have a shiny perfect impish immunity/poison heal gligar. What shiny pokes can I get? Most interested in the shiny 5iv adamant beldum

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • @wongjunlin: Your Shroomish is ready! :D I'll be online.

@Ic3Kreemz: Give me 20 mins to finish up a trade and clone it.

@ADTR: Haha, I will actually take that offer as I want to complete the dex soon! Let me know which pokemon please. ^-^ I can list the Mountain Pokedex too if you want since the list above is only the first 2 dex.

Years
  • @wongjunlin: Your Shroomish is ready! :D I'll be online.

thank you very much for your help, really appreciate it :D

let me know if you need anything else, though my next wishlist is your calm serene grace togepi, will contact you soon if I breed something good for trade :)

Back