• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaitou's Trade House [ft 5/6IV Shinies + more] | Grand Re-Opening

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
  • I don't mind. XD I'll input your FC and will be ready to trade momentarily! :D
    I've got one ready now but it's lvl 29 through the daycare. Or I can breed you a lvl 1 UT. Any preference?

thank you very much for your help, really appreciate it :D

let me know if you need anything else, though my next wishlist is your calm serene grace togepi, will contact you soon if I breed something good for trade
    1.%20smile.gif
    You're very welcome. I look forward to trading with you again. :) Enjoy the Shroomish(es)!

@Ic3Kreemz: Alrighty, I'll let you know here too when I'm ready.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
  • Well the Snover you want is at Level 20 (was leveled up at Day-Care, no EVs), so I don't mind having a level 29 one honestly. :P

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade!

Looking for anything specific for that Shiny Inkay btw?
    Thank you as well!

Probably a shiny of the same value. I'm trying to collect 5IV shinies now that instacheck has died too lol.

Shop Update: I'm putting a hold on trades until I finish trading the ones I've already agreed to in the past 2 hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    My Ign is kryptix lol. can I give you a shiny banette if you could clone a pokemon for me?

Thanks a lot for the trade :))

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • My Ign is kryptix lol. can I give you a shiny banette if you could clone a pokemon for me?
    Sorry, I'm not allowed to offer cloning services here. :\ And at the moment, I'm swamped with stuff to clone for my friends as well. xD

Thank you for the trade as well!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hey! I'm gonna try to trade with you today. But since my final is tomorrow. I need to study >.> I hate calc 3

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Hey! I'm gonna try to trade with you today. But since my final is tomorrow. I need to study >.> I hate calc 3
    A Sunday final? Or is it Sunday for you now? o.o I won't be able to trade in a few hours though. :\

I'll be back in about 3 hours.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • @Birthday Thunder: That's a bit of a tall order lol. Is the Simipour IV'd? XD I'm not really interested in non-competitive shiny. ~_~ And I've got access to a Gooey Goomy. You have any rare/wild berries? Or BP items?

I also have a 5 IV japanese larvitar and a 5 IV fennekin since the goomy doesn't interest you. Forgot to mention those. I do have a shiny japanese klefki with 31 IV's in HP and Defense. It's already EV trained in those stats. The BP items I have are assault vests and choice specs. No berries yet because I haven't really used the battle maison yet. I'm more of a battle institute guy.

Years
  • You're very welcome. I look forward to trading with you again. :) Enjoy the Shroomish(es)!

Hi Kaitou, I looked at your thread that you can do 3:1 Pokedex entry for a 5IV pokemon.

I can offer you some Pokedex entries for perfect 5IV Calm SereneGrace Togepi [Female]. Since we had some trades before, I will make it 10:1 Pokedex entries:
    Raichu
    Ninjask
    Shedinja
    Duosion
    Starly
    Nidorina
    Seadra
    Pelipper
    Makuhita
    Flaafy

Edit: the list of pokemon above is based on the pokedex entry list you provided me before

Let me have your reply :)

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Not sure whose trades you're holding off, but in any case, I have Lapras + Swirlix + Orb ready whenever you are.

FC 4914-3518-2260.
    IGN: Tomato Soup

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Sorry guys, my weekend schedule isn't predictable so I've been busy with other things. Here's an update:

Current Breeding requests:
    BriCKson
    Snorunt (done), Shellder (done), Joltik (done), Heracross (done)

Splintey (on hold)
    Staryu, Tentacool (done), Bergmite (done), Elekid (done)

wongjunlin
    Togepi

@wongjunlin: I accept that! Thanks. 10 pokedex entries for the Togepi. :) It is in the breeding line.

@Birthday Thunder: So which do you want more, the Chespin or Amaura? Just seeing which one I should get ready to clone. I already have both JPN Larvitar and Fennekin but I'll accept depending on their egg moves. What nature is your Goomy btw?

@Flushed:
    Your Amaura is ready. I'll add your FC in a minute.

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh hey I just realized you said and not or for Toxic and Flame Orb. I only got the Toxic, so let me exit and get the other one really quick.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Oh hey I just realized you said and not or for Toxic and Flame Orb. I only got the Toxic, so let me exit and get the other one really quick.
    No worries. Thanks a lot! The Lapras is for my sister so this saves me a lot of breeding time. :)

Back