• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
sugimori pixel over.
rattata.jpg

hope you like it :)

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
dpgroupfc1.png

did more poses, and did a budew walking set, ill finish all the female hero's directions today, and maybe some walking poses, and theyre just for fun nad for practice since i havent done anything like this in a while and ive missed doing it.

强有力

Powerful
Years
Ultimate Gardevoir LOL! ^^ Well i mixed Gardevoir and ??????? Together and got Ultimate G! Try guess which pokemon i used for the back of the head?
gardetz5.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
sugimori pixel over.
rattata.jpg

hope you like it :)

Nice pixel over, Belzeebub. I would have used more colors or tried to dither to make the shading more gradual, but it still looks pretty good. My only other complaint is that you outlined in all black. Adding some dark purple or dark tan into the outline would really help the image to stand out and look more life-like.

dpgroupfc1.png

did more poses, and did a budew walking set, ill finish all the female hero's directions today, and maybe some walking poses, and theyre just for fun nad for practice since i havent done anything like this in a while and ive missed doing it.

All of it looks great, jarjar. Your work is very impressive. Were the isometric sprites done from scratch or are they heavy edited from existing MM sprites? The Budew walking set looks good. Not a very complicated set, but still well done.

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Nice pixel over, Belzeebub. I would have used more colors or
All of it looks great, jarjar. Your work is very impressive. Were the isometric sprites done from scratch or are they heavy edited from existing MM sprites? The Budew walking set looks good. Not a very complicated set, but still well done.

scratch, i dont do edits anymore, the only thing that isnt mine on them is the colors, used gamefreak's colors since i couldnt think better colors than what they originally used, and thanks, budew was pretty easy.

EDIT: finished all 8 directions
dpgroupzm8.png

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
That is awesome. I always wanted to do iso sprites, but don't really wanna scratch them, you know any good sprites to edit from. I tried making a template from A MMBN game, but didn't work out well.

Belzeebub

Spriter
Years
Nice pixel over, Belzeebub. I would have used more colors or tried to dither to make the shading more gradual, but it still looks pretty good. My only other complaint is that you outlined in all black. Adding some dark purple or dark tan into the outline would really help the image to stand out and look more life-like.

The reason there are so few colours is because I tried to use as few colours as possible, since the DP sprites don't have that many colours. And the black outline; i think this looks so much better. Otherwhise it will go a little bit to 3d/real. But I'll try on my next one, thanks.

I really love you sprites darthjarjar. They're wonderful!

YAY! First ever totally scratch fakemon spirit!
079-Artinymale.jpg

It is supposed to look like a hat, though it doesn't :/

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Spirit? Sprite?

Confuzzling.
Well, it's good, I like the shading on the cloud, a nice use of dithering in my opinion, but it looks too much like a beard or wings it closely resembles Swablu.
The hat is okay, there's not much to say about it, it looks like a beanie with a piece of cotton on top.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
scratch, i dont do edits anymore, the only thing that isnt mine on them is the colors, used gamefreak's colors since i couldnt think better colors than what they originally used, and thanks, budew was pretty easy.

dpgroupzm8.png

I remember seeing you on Pixeltendo once, I really liked your fakemon. These are amazing, I love the shading and posture.

强有力

Powerful
Years
I have searched everywhere but couldnt find it so could someone provide it.

Someone made a real world map in pokemon style and i want to find it. So if someone could provide a link i would be very grateful. I saw it on here btw.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years

dpgroupzm8.png
Those are cool, I am so gonna try doing that later.
BTW, here are some things I made a few days ago:

Raichune.png

Superaichu.png

ovis.png

Cris-1.png

1.A simple mix
2.Super Pokemon
3.Avatar overworlds
4.Me

Rinji

srsly.
Years
meeeee.png

That one's supposed to be me :P

wtfshinichi.png

An extremely random Shinichi sprite xD (Shinichi is a Detective Conan character)

meownite.png

And my favorite fusion, Meownite! x3

Years
Threads are supposed to be made if you're going to showcase any pixel work, otherwise you must ask questions in the Spriters Showcase thread. Sorry. ^_^;

Don't worry, I'll move this along for you. :)

~Moved

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years
Threads are supposed to be made if you're going to showcase any pixel work, otherwise you must ask questions in the Spriters Showcase thread. Sorry. ^_^;

Don't worry, I'll move this along for you. :)

~Moved
Tankies, Siggy(Can I calll you that?BTW,nice siggy(banner) and avatar)
Here are chaos and trainers:
UMGAL.png

eevchao.png

choco.png

I'm planning on making a chao tutorial and providing links.

强有力

Powerful
Years
Hello. Not been here in a while. I made a scratch house! with reference to a pokecentre for the bottom corners.
ONLY Fangking is allowed to use it
house1me1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back