• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Posting my evo. sprite again, i didnt get any CC at all last time I posted.

Armolax-1.png

CC?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    Tyler Chan:

I like the new building. The extra detail really helped to make it look more real.
    ----

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Thanks Myst. I will post the finished version *Fixed Doors* and i will post wy other WIP that is nearly finished soon

Edit!: Here is the finished building.....
    building1sq2.png

And here is the WIP
    building2mw2.png

^ Any ideas for what to put on the roofs or wall or something. Its missing something!

C+C FOR ALL!

And any ideas for outlining. I need lots of help! These are far from perfect

Last edited:

~Shadow909~

Nemo!
    Years
  • Thanks Myst. I will post the finished version *Fixed Doors* and i will post wy other WIP that is nearly finished soon

Edit!: Here is the finished building.....

And any ideas for outlining. I need lots of help! These are far from perfect

i think it looks great!, i dont see anything missing!,

waaah theres new pokemon? and new evolve forms? waah! cool! who r the new legendary pokemon?

Last edited:

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    dont feel bad shadow, so am i

that is a pretty good doodle esupio..
    for some reason it remdinds me of the show Doug.. anyone remember that? lol

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I haven't done any serious scratch work in ages, but today I randomly got inspired and made this:
    orcandwhateveryt0.png

It's supposed to be an orc-ish creatures or something. O.o 16 colours used. C and C to your heart's content. Any tips for shading metal would be greatly appreciated.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • I haven't done any serious scratch work in ages, but today I randomly got inspired and made this:
    orcandwhateveryt0.png

It's supposed to be an orc-ish creatures or something. O.o 16 colours used. C and C to your heart's content. Any tips for shading metal would be greatly appreciated.

Heh. That is awesome.... it looks like an angry piggie =]. I like the teeth and the metal looks good!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    dpgrouptc2.png

havent done something like this in a while, did hyouta, umbreall girl trainer, and female hero(hikari) from D/P in an isometric style(similar to megaman star force)

EDIT: fixed them up a bit.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    dpgroupua1.png

havent done something like this in a while, did hyouta, umbreall girl trainer, and female hero(hikari) from D/P in an isometric style(similar to megaman star force)

Awesome Job! They look perfect! Are they for Legends or just for fun?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    I like that eevee. It really does look jellish...and purple.
    --

growliewr6.png
    --A little Growlithe I was working on. I just re-colored it. Btw: the orig image was from pokemonelite2000.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    Chaos Chao: Woah, the shadeing on those Pokemon look great. The Eevee's right feet look a little small to me, but it still looks really cool. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back