• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to be a mod?

Do you want to be a mod?

• Yes

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Hmm, well I'm not going to buzt my bum trying to become one but I wouldn't mind modding 1 forum :3 I don't think I could handle modding a bunch of areaz like zome modz do though o_O''

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
I guess I'd want to be a mod. It's pretty boring, just being a little member.Mods actually have something to do. Members only post around XD

However, I wouldnt want to be one right now. But after the Presidential Elections sounds great. I wouldnt want to get kicked out of the elections for being modded, and then lose my only chance at getting a cool colored name XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Dark Sora said:
I guess I'd want to be a mod. It's pretty boring, just being a little member.Mods actually have something to do. Members only post around XD

However, I wouldnt want to be one right now. But after the Presidential Elections sounds great. I wouldnt want to get kicked out of the elections for being modded, and then lose my only chance at getting a cool colored name XD
You be quiet >> *glares* I got modded in the elections and missed out on my pink VP name you all knew I was gonna get XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Yep! I mean, there's no way in the wide world I'm going to be a mod~! ^_~ I'm spammy, annoying, irritating, useless, and I've been banned! XP

Oooh, what's that? *pokes her silver name* Omg, I've been modded =O

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Yep, that's how it works! Like Brittany says, she joined to spam and get banned. Now she's a mod, and the President. Go figure. ^_^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Okay.. I know I shouldn't even respond to this thread, but.. >.>; Yeah okay, I want to be modded. I want to be able to sticky and unsticky threads myself, and lock threads by myself. Tis a bother reporting them. I also just want to help out the community. ~origin

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
tmbjr said:
eh...being a mod never really appealed to me. XD

Be one for ove a year and you wonder what even pushed you to be one. Trust me.

You said it. I've been a mod for god knows how many years. wtf was I thinking when I accepted the deal (like 2 years ago!)? Then again, it's kinda nice to have the power to help (many things) when you need it.

DigiCool said:
You'd rather be a mod than a super mod*is confused* oh well, being a mod is fun and all. let's go party.O.O PM me if u wanna know my forums.

That's EXACTLY what I did here in PC, went from s-mod to mod (it was my request to a certain extent). ;)

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Nah, I wouldn't like to be a moderator anymore. ;3 After facing many difficulties, I just want to relax with all of my friends and be a caring member without moderation. ^^; I wouldn't like the power since I don't like to close threads in front of the creators of the threads. I could help the community even if I wasn't a moderator and still be proud. ^__^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
Years
Yes and no. Yes, because its a whole new challenge for me to handle such a big forum. No, because I'm already a mod/admin on too many forums, and the head admins say "You're doing a perfect job!" XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
This might come to a shock to a lot of you but. No I wouldn't want to be a Mod.
I would be happy with Praetor or Admin but I wouldn't take a Mod or S-Mod spot. A lot of you think we have it good being Staff. It's not true, being a member some times is a great thing (a lot of you don't know how good you got it). Being a Mod is no walk in the park, and most of the Mods don't get enough respect from members and credit for their work on PC. On another forum I'm on I have lots of fun (I can go post spammy type posts, do dares and other things), the head Admin wanted to Admin me there but I turned it down. I wanted to be a member, not Mod, not S-Mod, not Admin.
Right now after knowing all sides from every rank (other then Prez and VP) I would say if I was to get Modded right now then I don't think I would say yes. Yes being a Mod is something not everone gets, and all members that are asked should say yes. But I will add being a Mod isn't what everyone thinks (it's not lock a few threads and you're done, it's more then that).

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
getting modded really aint that big of a thing for me, i enjoy just being able to post here, but if i was ever to be given the opportunity to become one than i guess i would say yes (or no, depends what forum i would be modded to ;3)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
My number one goal.

My Master Goal and dream is to be with FG and Moonlight as moderaiter of the Art gallery, My number one favorite place in the world and a bunch of people that need protection^.^!

:nods: I voted yes for that ^^
But I would love to be a mod anywhere in PC , to help protect and serve would be a honor above all in the world *.*.

I'v been a mod in two other pokemon sites but one fell cause I was the only one there that was a active mod, however that was only one of them. Pokemon world is a good place but I havent been there moding for a while because the place died out after a week of action.
I'v also been a admin once,it was alot of tough work so I wished to drop back down to a Mod.
I know they dont get the respect mods deserve, but just the thought of helping such a site is an amazing thing to me and I would be more then abligated to take part in protecting it.

O_O When I joined though it said not to beg for a spot or you will be band.
So I shut my mouth here befor I start proveing reasons why I would be a good mod in the art gallery and/or other chat Baords XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
maybe... i used to resent mods to a degree, but most of them alright and it would probably be an honor to be associated with them. however, i don't know what i would moderate and i'm really not sure exactly what mods do other than tell people to stop talking trash/double posting/and close threads gone bad... but it would still be fun.

Back