• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to be a mod?

Do you want to be a mod?

• Yes

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    You be quiet >> *glares* I got modded in the elections and missed out on my pink VP name you all knew I was gonna get XD

XD I know you was gonna get it. You and Toto was going to win the elections, but then you both got modded. I'm so happy. I finally have a chance XD

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I think I'd make a good mod ^.^ Yeah, I think it'd be neat. I'm surprised people who are REALLY active like Docotr Zoidberg aren't mods >>

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • No. I don't want to return to that cesspool of corruption and slander and tabloid press stories and drug abuse and everything XD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    No. I don't want to return to that cesspool of corruption and slander and tabloid press stories and drug abuse and everything XD

lol You should descend to the corruption WITH me (the problem is, I already did lol). XD

Oh noes! Corrupted by the dark an sinister powers! And somehow random member still want to be corrupted. XD

Years
  • If I had the knowlage that I did today, I would never want to be a moderator. I thought I would be more popular as a mod... but interestingly enough, I was asked for help more often as a normal member then a mod.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Meh, I dunno xD Sometimes when I come to PC it for relaxation from SPPf modding xD But im always up for helping people out... so w/e. Im honestly not sure xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • That's why I go to SPPf, Jess. XD [Congrats on s-modship, btw <3]
    Of course, I could do with a holiday. XD A Smogon attack on my forum, doing a lot of locking, updating lists, telling people off, helping people, and going into Computer Help & Discussion =O I'll be dead by next Tuesday. XD

Poke

I shall kill you all!
    Years
  • Whoever says that they want to be a mod to "help people" I believe are talking bull****
    because I can tell you they just want it for the priveleges. They think that sayin they would because they want to "help people" isnt their main reason for wanting to be a mod........

Back