• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Grimace's IC thread is denied for now.
    You need a list of some accepted players before your IC thread can get through and I can't find said list. Feel free to message a mod when you have enough accepted players and have put up a list of them, and we can approve your IC thread.

Edit: Grimace's IC thread is now accepted!

Rune Alchemist's Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors is accepted!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    gimmepie's Agony is accepted!

Cayo's Pokemon Real World is accepted!
    But I do advice you to really think about where you let players start and how to make them interact, because the world is big, and a world-sized sandbox can get very big. I've kinda tried it, so I know :p

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    MirageKing7's Final Fantasy is declined.
    Welcome to the Roleplay Corner! It's great to see people diving into roleplaying, but we have a few rules here in place so that roleplays thrive. For a new roleplay to be accepted, it requires a proper plot, rating and rules. Check out the rules here here before you submit your roleplay again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    TheBringerOfLife's RP is pending.
    You explain the background in detail, but nothing on who the players are or what they can expect to be doing in this RP. Will they just sandbox their way around or do you have a decided plot they will be following? Please clarify who the players will be and what they will be doing, at least vaguely. Other than that, it looks good! Just a note that we usually want the sign-up/ooc threads to be put in the subforum Roleplay Lounge :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kamotz' Armored Core - Zero Hour is accepted!
    You don't have a distinct rules section in your post, but you should be fine anyways since you have a rating and loads of guidelines and info. Just know that it can be nice to be able to fall back on pronounced rules in case misunderstandings arise between players or between players and you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back