• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Manche's OOC thread is declined for now. But we are PMing about it! :)

Edit: Manche's Escape is accepted!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    SylveonStar's Land Under Siege is declined for now.
    It's a nice RP, but I wonder a few things. You should describe what the term "gijinka" means in this RP. The people seem to only be humans dresses up as pokemon, but they can use pokemon type powers? Do pokemon and humans exist or are there only ginjinkas?

Let me know if you want me to send you the contents of your thread. You are welcome to resubmit your RP once this point is a bit clearer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    (Drakath)'s The Shadow Shards is accepted!
    I'm guessing you have a plan for hyper evolution, as I'm not sure fakemon creators have thought of that.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Free Roamer's Castelia Days is declined.
    Hi and welcome to PokéCommunity! Here, we do roleplays a little differently to what you might be used to. To have a roleplays successfully accepted, it requires a decent and understandable plot, a sign up template, rules and a rating. Definitely check out our own Roleplay Rules before trying to post again.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Nakuzami's The Summit is approved!

Manche's IC is pending. Currently you haven't given your players much to start with - some kind of aim, or at least a more detailed description of where they start would be best.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DraconicPsycho's Hoenn RP is declined.
    You need to read the stickied thread with our rules and guidelines, as well as take a closer look at the opening posts of some Roleplay Lounge threads. Welcome back when you have a better understanding of how we do roleplaying here!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    PokemasterX's Return of the Titans is accepted!

But I reeeeeeaaaallly recommend you to change your font. Reading that much text in ALL CAPS gave me a headache since I felt like you were shouting the background info to me. Please? :) Also, I added a Pokémon prefix to your roleplay, instead of the word "Pokémon" at the front. It basically looks the same, but makes the forum a bit more organized.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oddball_'s TES: Band of Misfits. is declined.
    Your ooc thread is missing a few crucial things. Firstly, a rating. Secondly, it can be assumed that you want players to copy your own SU and exchange your details for their own, but it's much more clear if you actually state "here is a sign up form that you can fill in when you apply for a spot in the rp". So please clarify that, maybe by putting up an empty sheet or just say clearly that players should copy your sheet. And add a rating. And then create the thread again and it will probably be accepted!

Message me if you need me to send the contents of your current thread, in case you didn't save them somewhere.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oddball_'s TES: Band of Misfits. is now accepted!
    Although, I would recommend you to add maybe a map and bit of history about what really happened in Morrowind, so that people who haven't played TES can also join in :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nakuzami's IC thread is accepted!

Varys the Galvantula's Trumpets: A Hoenn RP is accepted!

Sheraku's Whole New Way is declined for now.
    You need to describe the setting :o Where does the RP take place? Where do the RPers start in the IC? (also what is a SoL Action RP?) Please resubmit your RP once you've made things a bit more solid :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back