• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Wow, I am so sorry guys. I'm not going to make excuses, I was just really stupid these past few days. Sorry to Aura.Lucario for keeping him waiting. But, I am here now, so I better get writing.)

Silver had been watching the two Empoleons talking. One was Neptune, he knew that, and the other was apparently his father. Interesting... he thought to himself. After a few more moments of talking, Neptune's father mixed together a couple moves creating a giant hurricane thing. Wow, Silver thought, Wish I could do that! Oh well, I have my own moves to use, and I dont really like water all that much... The older Emploeon ended the move, then began talking again. Then suddenly, Neptune looked Silver's way and exclaimed, "W-What are you doing here!" Silver stood suddenly knowing his cover had been blown. Standing suddenly probobly hadn't been such a good idea, because he hit his head on the fallen log he had been hiding under, getting his blade stuck pretty far into the log. Silver struggled for a moment, trying to pull the blade on his head out, but wasn't able to. Then he spoke to Neptune saying, "Alright, look. I didn't mean to spy on you, I was just walking around in the woods getting some fresh air away from the city when I saw you. I was curious and decided to watch for a little while before showing myself. Now, are you going to help me out of here or what?" Suddenly Ho-oh flew overhead flying towards Cape City. Silver looked back at Neptune and said, "Ok, forget the help me or what, just help me! We have to get back to the city and see whats going on, and why Ho-oh is there!" Then there was an earthquake. "Ok, just get me out of here before anything else happens."

(Ok, I promise to update more often, end of story. Unless I say otherwise. ALSO, lots of stuff to write about, this is going to get interesting....)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex watched as only a few members dared to step into the newly discovered tunnel. Alex spotted Ambros and Sol and he went to greet them. They were surprised to see their friend who hadn't come along on they trip. All three decided to go in. But, the others still seemed edgy. They must still not confide in Ho-oh. It's no everyday you meet a genius who has been dead for millions of years.

"Come, everyone, let's go. We must move fast, gather everyone in the village. This may be our way to win the battle." Alex yelled. Slowly, more people began to come into the tunnel. Echoes of surprised yells flew out from the darkened tunnel. Then some laughed at their meeting with the actual Ho-oh. Cape City citizens began piling into the tunnel. Then, it was the trio's turn. They slowly walked into the tunnel. Once in, they were astonished by what they say. It was a complete underground city. There were gardens, water fountains, and defense systems. But they looked ancient and nonoperational. They would have to set up some more defenses. But he was Alex, the genius behind some of the greatest destruction in the Neoverse. There was also Ho-oh, who was the genius behind some of the greatest defense techniques.

"Is everyone inside the stronghold?" Ho-oh asked to Alex.

"It seems so, what are you up to?" But Ho-oh proceeded to fly out of the stronghold and into the center of the city. Alex looked as the bird turned pure gold and sent out Sacred Ash into the forest, turning the trees into ash. Then, he flapped his great wings to create a never ending swirl of gray and dust. It surrounded the city. Alex knew what this was. He was surrounding the city in a barrier, that if crossed, rendered the incoming army blind. This would definitely buy time. But the tornado grew stronger so that it could not be destroyed. The only way inside the city was an aerial attack, but those were hardly ever effective. Then again, there are those new Chaos Forms, they would have to find a way to set up a defense system in the opening. Alex had an idea, but he would need Sol's help to do it.

Alex went and grabbed Sol, who ran behind him at top pace. The Neoverse would be here in a matter of days, and they were going to be ready. Ambros, on the other hand, stayed to train some villagers. They would all have to be in top condition. Alex readied himself underneath where Ho-ho was. Then he sent out a Frenzy Plant that reached the top of the center of the Tornado. Now Sol, along with some other new electric recruits, sent a jolt up the base of the vine, rendering it an electric pole. Using their Psychic combined, Alex forced the plant to separate into four and begin to spiral the same direction as the tornado. Thus strengthening the outside tornado with some electricity and making a force field of electricity at the. Now the only way to attack was underground, and that's where the Gold Tribe lay ready for the opposing team. They headed back to train more villagers.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve sighed and gave up on finding her mom or Zed. She knew they'd find her or she'd find them eventually. Genevieve just wished she knew if they were alright. She hoped they were alright. Genevieve glanced around the endless crowd, not seeing any familar face. She had seen Silver run out of the city, which she didn't like. They didn't know if there were Order troops out there. Though, Silver could hold his own, even with his mind being fuzzy. Genevieve had also seen Kent walking further into the city, she decided not to both him. He looked like he had somewhere to be, and it looked important.

All of a sudden the sky was brightened by a golden glow, all the Pokemon of Cape City looked up in wonder. Pokemon on the other side of the world could probally see it. There flew Ho-oh. The legendary rainbow bird, whom was said to have passed. Genevieve didn't know the story well, she just knew that supposively Ho-oh had died. But if it had died how could it be appearing to us? Genevieve asked herself. She couldn't help but gasp softly as Ho-oh flew closer to them and looked a Nidoking right in the eyes. The Nidoking was a couple feet away from her. Ho-oh told were the Nidoking had once lived and had said he lived in solitude. That made the Nidoking be quiet.

Then Ho-oh did another amazing thing, it revieled a tunnel system underneath the city. Cape City was built in a time of peace, why make tunnels? As a safety measure? Cape City is a referge city. In a time of war Pokemon without homes would gather in it, making them an easy target for the enemy. If they could break down the fortress-like wall surrounding the city. Genevieve looked at the tunnels, a little hesitant about going to look through them. Genevieve made herself go into the tunnel after seeing most of the other Pokemon, including Abros and Sol, go in. She gasped as she looked. It was nothing like she had imagined. It was a city down there! A large beautiful city. Though, weeds had grown over some of the buildings and nothing seemed to work like it once had. But this was great. The Order wouldn't expect an underground city and this could be their advantage for winning this battle. Genevieve felt the earth shake violently, it was worse because they are underground. But Genevieve was able to keep from losing her balance. After the earthquake was finished Genevieve looked around to make sure nobody was hurt. Everyone looked fine, some had fallen, but hadn't hurt themselves.

"Come on, where are you?" Sacha asked nobody in particular. Besides, who would have answered her? She was all alone. "Hoothoot!" A Hoothoot cried from a tree branch a couple feet above her in the canopy. At least this Hoothoot would keep her company, for awhile at least. Then the Hoothoot and everything else, became deathly silent. Sacha stopped and looked around listening. She didn't hear anything, not breathing, besides her own slow breath, or twigs snapping. Then the sky glowed a brillant gold color and Sacha looked up, only to gasp in awe. There flew the legendary Ho-oh. Sacha stared in awe for a couple minutes and then shook her head. No matter how much she wanted to stay and watch what Ho-oh did, she knew she needed to find Q, quickly.

Sacha began to walk again and then looked around only to gasp. The trees behind her were turning to ash! Sacha started to run faster, the trees around her turning into ash in seconds. The grass on the ground became brown and dead. Sacha didn't let herself slow down, not even for a second. She didn't want to know what that attack would do to her. Sacha finally reached the end of the forest and ran out. Before she ran out the attack got her back left foot and Sacha howled in surprise and pain. She tumbled forward and rolled a couple inches away. Sacha sat up and looked at her foot. All the fur on her left foot had been scorced off, leaving only skin. Which, the skin was a little brown instead of the pale white it was suppose to be. Sacha ignored the pain and stood up. She was a little hesitant to put her foot down, but she did anyways. Sacha bit her lip hard to keep from yelping, it hurt to put pressure on the burnt foot. But her need to find Q overpowered her need to sit down and wait for it to heal. She didn't have time to wait for it to heal. Sacha had no idea what he was planning. She just knew she had to stop him before he hurt innocent Pokemon. Her mind began to wander back, but Sacha put an end to that. Theres no time to remeniese. She told herself and started to walk away from what had once been a thriving forest.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex admired the beautiful city underneath. For an underground city, it was definitely amazing. The buildings were carved from beautiful gem stone. Beautiful art and writing danced along the wall. This was no stronghold, this.. this was art. This was simple beauty. And now, the villagers were fully protected by the ash tornado and the electric opening. But, Alex knew that the tornado was not just for the Neoverse, there would be other Pokemon hurt. So, in order to stop this, he sent out a few Staraptor, halting the electric top for a few hours, to go and retrieve such Pokemon. Then, using his control of the Earth, he revived the burned forest back into a verdant beauty. Ho-oh only needed the ash. From above, Ho-oh smiled at Alex, as if he knew Alex would do this. In seconds, the entire circle of forest was as lush as before. Alex ran around, trying to locate hurt Pokemon. He found a few, who he flew into the city on Butterfree. Then, he continued to look for more Pokemon. Alex wondered if Ho-oh knew about the hurt Pokemon. If he did, or didn't, Ho-oh would do anything to protect that city.

Alex continued through the forest area. Then, he decided to write something, a sign to warn others about the tornado. In his beautiful black writing, on a piece of a leaf. It read.

If you are seeking refuge in the city of Cape. Move away from the Wall. You will be seen.

Alex hoped that this way, he would avoid giving away the position of hidden Pokemon in the trees and help the Pokemon in this area. Two small Buneary ran up to him and smiled. Alex realized one had a cut on one ear. He took a leaf, wrapped it around it and held it tight for a moment, then he removed it. The cut was healed, and the Buneary laughed. Alex motioned for the concealed Pokemon, a Venomoth and a Mothim, to take them into the city. Hopefully, this would work. He knew, he may be putting the area in danger, but the Neoverse wouldn't care, they would probably kill the entire outskirts. Alex would work to make sure every Pokemon is made safe. This may be the final battle, and his name was a target.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Sacha couldn't walk very fast, so she was a couple feet away when the forest shot back up. She jumped a little when she seen the forest growing back so quickly. What Pokemon could have done this? Sacha asked herself looking at the beautiful forest. She noticed a couple Butterfrees fly out of the forest, holding some Pokemon. The Butterfrees flew into Cape City. Sacha looked up at Ho-oh wondering if it had been him. Then she noticed that Ho-oh was smiling down at the forest. Sacha pushed her thoughts from her mind and turned around again. She hated leaving Genevieve without saying goodbye, but if she had Genevieve wouldn't have let her go. Or worse, Genevieve would have wanted to come with her. And Sacha couldn't put her in harm's way. Sacha began to walk again, ignoring the pain in her foot. There was no time to rest. Who knew what he was planning to do.

Genevieve watched Alex leave the tunnels, she wished he hadn't. He was safe in the tunnels, outside he could get attacked. Though, she doubted Ho-oh would just sit by and let Alex be attacked. Genevieve shook her head and decided to look around the tunnels. She walked through the underground city, admiring the beautiful buildings. She had never seen such beautiful buildings before. These had been built with care and love. Genevieve found herself at the end of this room and found two different tunnels. She looked in each of them and then chose to go into the left one. Genevieve carefully walked through the dark tunnel, wishing she had some kind of light. Then she smacked her forehead in her mind. She was a fire type, fire was her specialty. So Genevieve stopped walking and closed her eyes. She summoned a few ghostly fireballs and opened her eyes. Genevieve looked around, it didn't light the tunnel much but it was enough for Genevieve to see clearly. A coupl of the ghostly fireballs went ahead of her, dancing a little in the still air. She followed the fireballs down the tunnel and then stepped into the large room at the end of it. Genevieve gasped as her front paws meet with air, it was a cliff. Genevieve quickly pulled back, trying to not fall over. But it didn't work. She fell forward, down the cliff. Genevieve closed her eyes tightly, bracing herself for the hard ground. But instead Genevieve was met with a loud splash. She gasped and opened her eyes. Genevieve had sunk into the water and she began to swim to the surface. Once at the surface she looked around. Her fireballs were a couple feet above her, still at the top of the cliff. Even so, they gave off enough light that Genevieve could see that there was a big bucket beside her. There was rope attached to it and the rope went up to the ceiling. "A pulley system?" She asked herself. "I don't know if I can pull myself up by myself. Genevieve thought.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
You guys have been too busy for one day! I can't keep up! Glad you're back though angel. Also, sorry chef, i can't wait for you any longer.

Zed was waiting for the Ralts to say something, but it said nothing. Maybe it was too angry to say anything. Zed then felt a big tremor of wind hit him, he looked up to faintly see a bird-shadow fly past. Zed rushed to the main square, on the way he heard a bang and a very big tremor. Then, a boom that shook the ground like a miniture earthquake. When he got to town square, Zed saw a big bird Pokemon, it was rainbow colored and was amazingly elegant. He did not know who this entity was, but he saw...Genevieve! Going down into the big hole that the entity had created. He wanted to follow her, but decided to ask what was going on first. H asked a Nidoking that was nearvy what was going on. The Nidoking replied "That's Ho-Oh, the one from the legend! He created this big hole that leads down to an abbandonned city!" Zed took his words into consideration and went down the hole. It was true, a magnificent world of gems. It was almost like Cape City was on top of a gold mine, only this was a city. Buildings endowed with the beautifull gems that were stuck in the sorrounding walls. Zed looked further, a tunnel. He went over to it, marveling at the city as he went along. He stopped and realized that the tunnel was completely dark. Then, he thought he could make out a few burn marks on the cieling. Fire marks....a fire type? "Genevieve!" thought Zed. He didn't care what was ahead, he advanced. Eventually he could see a light. It was slightly illuminating the room, just enough for Zed to make out a path. Zed walked further into the tunnel to find that they were fireballs. He took another step, but realized that he took a step into thin air. This was not a path, this was a cliff. "How could a have been so stupid. Now it's the end of me." were Zed's last thoughts before he fell. But he found that he was sorrounded with a splash sound rather than a bang. Few, it was just water. Wich Zed could absorb to keep afloat. Zed started the absorbation process and floated up. He looked, there was nobody, he looked again, there was a yellow figure by a small pulley system. It was the Ninetales he had been searching for.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
That's ok. it's my own fault actually XD

Sunny was walking along, looking for a house to stay in but sadly, no luck so far. She had to find a home soon, because she couldn't just lay on the ground at night. Then suddenly, she saw Jack in the front yard of the house. She grew a little sad. For a second, she thought about going and saying hello, but she knew that would be a crazy idea. She turned around and started running from the house. then she realizied her locket was missing. "Oh no! What will I do!?" She said aloud. Some pokemon stared at her and then went back to what they were doing. She got on the ground and searched for it. No luck. "Hello, Sunny." A joyful voice said behind her. Sunny turned around and saw her grandfather. "Grandfather!" She said as she jumped up and gave him a hug. "I'm so glad your safe!" Sunny said. "Let's go to my friend's house. He will let us stay there." Sunny's grandfather said as they started walking to it. Then she saw that the house was next to jack's house. "Oh no!" she thought. They went into the house. A Weavile was standing there. "Hey, Alfred! And this must be your grand daughter you were talking about." said the Weavile. "Yes, she is indeed." said her grandfather. Then the Weavile yelled, "Kids! Mr. Alfred is here! Oh and by the way, i'm Joe." then some Sneasels came running down the steps with excitment. They started to hug her grandfather. Sunny went over by the window and saw Jack floating in the air with three tails? She blinked and rubbed her eyes. he was still there. "Grandfather we have to go over and help!" Sunny said worried.Everyone went outside. They all gasped as they saw jack in the air. Only Sunny knew who he was. She hid behind a bush so Jack's mother wouldn't be more stressed by seeing her. Sunny couldn't believe that this was happening. Sunny's grandfather and Joe went over to help and the kids followed.

Kenzie was eating in her card board box when all of a suddon, she had been flipped out of it. "Ow! Watch it!" She screamed. her food was all splattered everywhere on the rode, and her box had been destroyed. She looked down at her box and then looked up saying "Hey! My food! You better figure out a way to pay it back!" but then she noticed that the pokemon that had knocked over and crushed her belongings had been running off while she was speaking. "Jerk." She muttered. Kenzie often didn't feel like forgiving anyone. She was one of those always mad about something types. now she had to get her food back. but that would be easy. She's done it like a thousand times. So then, she went to anoher food stand and then she used Hypnosis to the Tyranitar selling the food and he fell asleep. She stole a good amount of food from the stand, and luckily, nobody saw her. She ran back into the ally, carrying the food in the air beside her with her Psychic move, and then realized "Oh no! I forgot about my house!" She said as the food stopped floating and hit the ground softly. She grabbed a mini card board box and put her food in it. Then she found some string, and punched two little holes in the box, and made a necklace. Well, you can call it a necklace. It looked like she was some sales person selling peanuts to a crowd.

Wow! This may be my biggest post ever! Scratch that. IS my biggest post ever.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(OOC Back everyone! Glad you've been posting. I'll try to keep up with everything you've done. Let me know if I've made any mistakes.)

Kent leaned over the map, taking in the view of the entire area as the advisers talked about a plan. Everyone had their own way of doing things, and none of them understood the big picture as a whole. Kent tried to listen to every single person's plan, but felt at one point, that both he and they accepted that they wouldn't be able to hold the city. Still, he admired most of them anyways. They still wanted to fight and protected the city. At least, most of them. James Jiles recommended abandoning the city. Kent looked at him angrily. None of them wanted to question his authority, but even so, most of them thought it was low of him to say.

Suddenly, there were loud noises outside. Kent's eyes opened wide open. He thought to himself.

Could the Order seriously be attacking this soon?

He looked at the others' faces. They assumed the same thing. Suddenly, a soldier walked in and spoke to them.

"Kaiser, General Jiles, sirs, you must see this, it's Ho-Oh!" The soldier ran outside, and the others followed.

Kent followed the others out and saw Ho-oh, and saw everything that was done, including the dust barrier around the city now in place. He looked in disbelief as there flew Ho-Oh, magnificent. He had not know the legendary strategist even existed anymore, but there it was. Kent noticed all of the Pokemon traveling down a path created. A tunnel of some sort. Kent and the others decided to follow them down, as slowly all of the Pokemon poured in. When Kent reached the opening, and saw what was ahead of him, he couldn't move. A city in the ground, one of both beauty and defense. Kent heard some next to him gasp as they proceeded inwards.

"How is this possible?" Kent heard General Jiles say out loud next to him.

Kent couldn't help but smile. Perhaps they did have a chance. Kent noticed all of the other members of the Gold Tribe already exploring the city below the ground. Dragonheart raced up to him and the rest of the advisers. He nodded to them, and then spoke to Kaiser.

"Isn't this incredible, sir? We have a fighting chance now. They had devised a barrier of electricity and dust on the outside. Now they will have even more trouble even entering the city! Most likely they will try the underground. The city itself would be too hard to enter. We've also arranged for the Hyper Beam Cannon moved to a more strategic position because of this. We might still keep it up in the upper part of Cape but it is still undecided."

Kent couldn't respond right away. He was far too awestruck. Nevertheless, he eventually went to explore the rest of the underground city, and help with the defenses.

General Galleon and Lex rested their army on a path towards Cape City. They waited for three messengers to come to them. One was from Eternity City, which was said to be coming for days now. Another was from the area around Cape City, which was supposedly to say the current situation in the area. A third messenger was from their scientific department about their new experiments involving Chaos Forms.

The scientific letter came, attacked to a Spearow, telling about the possibility of infusing the new ability with a good 10% of their army. This would be a good addition to their already crushing force. The Starly from Cape came next. Lex read the letter and passed it to Galleon. Both of their expressions were a bit bewildered. Galleon finally spoke.

"What the hell? Ho-Oh, awaken after all this time? This could be trouble." Lex was about to reply to Galleon, when the third letter came from Eternity City. He read it, and smile. Galleon leaned in to see what Lex was smiling about. Lex looked up to Galleon and spoke.

"The Emperor is in Eternity City with General Deoxys." Galleon's eyes widened, then his face turned to a giant grin. Lex spoke again.

"I'll send the Emperor a letter right away about the situation in Cape. We should proceed as planned, nevertheless. This shouldn't delay us either way. Our army outnumbers them by so much, this should still be a victory. And now, the Emperor is on the move. He has surely brought with him...well, you know..." Galleon nodded.

"If the Alpha Alliance want to play with Legendaries, we'll oblige them. Send the letter. We move straight to Cape after you send it."

Galleon still held a grin. They may have Ho-oh, and a new defense layer, but they would still get crushed. And if they still were in trouble, the Emperor would give them their own ultimate weapon.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex for the first time in a few days felt broken. He watched as a Starly flapped away from Cape City. He fell on his knees and began to yell at himself. He should have taken more precautions. Back when he was on the Neoverse, they used Starly to relay messages. Now they knew about their biggest strengths. Their only chance was the essence of surprise. Then, he thought of something, maybe they didn't see the underground city. What were the odds a Starly, even greatly trained, could spy an underground tunnel, less the underground city. Alex bounced off the trees and into the city, through the tornado-like barrier. Then he walked up to Ho-oh. "They know you are here."

Ho-oh didn't look surprised, he simply smiled, "And...?"

Taken aback, Alex responded, "Well, we can no longer surprise them."

"Why of course we can. Do they expect an entire city of fighters? Do they expect a barrier that will render them blind? And that is just the beginning of many surprises. Here is another. Look to the North, there is a beast who controls the North wind, who has agreed to share that power. Look to the East, there is a beast who can summon the righteous power of electricity. Look the West, there is a beast who can destroy anything in his path with fire. We have surprise. I am Ho-oh, and my job is to protect this city." Ho-oh frowned.

"Wait, why are you sad, you just explained all the protection we have. What is it?"

"You see, I am not permitted to fight in this battle. I can provide protection, but fighting would be against fate. This is your battle."

"What? But- but you are the all powerful Ho-oh!"

"No. I am a powerful Pokemon. Fate, is the all powerful spirit that binds me to this city, that binds those beasts to this city. If I were to go against its wishes, we would disappear. I will protect the city, that is all."

Alex looked down at the ground, angry that he had not learned of this sooner. But he realized, going against fate would be a dastardly deed. This was their battle, this was, perhaps, the climax of their fighting. If Ho-oh were to destroy the army, what would be the point of them? What would they have worked for?Fate. Had fate actually brought him to this side? Was Fate what told him the Neoverse was committing wrong acts? Alex looked at him, "Ho-oh. Thank you. But I believe it is time we strengthened our barriers. Shall we go talk with those beasts?"

Ho-oh looked at him, "I believe they would enjoy that. They have asked of me, to provide only the strongest of battlers to go to them, if they please."

Alex eyed him, "Does that include me?"

"And a few others, he looked into the cave at some notable fighters, even Ambros. If they choose to go, they shall, if it pleases Fate, they shall. But you determine your path. What will you do?"

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent had coordinated with the Gold Tribe about this underground city. He had prepared defenses, and seen as the Alpha Alliance worked to get things done defensively as well. General Jiles wasn't helping, though. He wondered if he even cared about the outcome. He was just looking out for himself, and that was all.

Besides that, Neptune hadn't been seen for quite some time. Kent worried about him, as Neptune was his strategist, and thought that he should be here. Still, Kent had faith that whatever he was doing, it was for the good of the Alpha Alliance.

Cannon Arms, another Gold Tribe member that was stationed in Cape City, walked up to him, smirking. He was the strongest Machamp he had ever seen. That was one of the reasons he had chosen Cannon Arms as his title, he shot out punches with the same force and speed as cannons. The name stuck. He looked like any other Machamp, minus his Gold Tribe insignia he wore on his belt. He saluted Kent, then spoke.

"Good to see you Kaiser. Can you believe this place? All this time, all of this was down here." Cannon Arms stretched his top arms, then continued talking. "We should give it a name."

Kent looked at him and smiled. "Let's win this battle first, then we'll name it."

Cannon Arms nodded and laughed, saluting one more time before running off to help some Gravelers move some rocks. Kent liked the Machamp. He was always in a good mood, even in the most dire situations. Plus, he was a veteran. He had been in the Gold Tribe for over 20 years, and served under his father, the Champion Wallace Reed. Cannon Arms always said he was the toughest Zangoose he had ever seen, but also the bravest.

Kent noticed Alex in the distance and walked up to him. He was next to Ho-Oh. He approached slowly and patted Alex on the back, addressing him first.

"Can you believe all of this? Good to see you up and about, by the way."

He then looked at Ho-Oh.

"Thank you, great one. You have shifted the fortunes of our conflict with your aid."

The ground shook faintly, and horns grew in the distances. At any other moment, Kent would have dismissed this as just the sound of his own forces, but Kent knew better by now. The Order of Neoverse were coming. They were close. They didn't have much time. This wasn't like Eternity. They couldn't just up and run. There were far too many refugees from hundreds of other villages across the Alpha Alliance down here now. They had to win.

Galleon marched in front of the army, in the distance grew the landscape of Cape City, complimented by a few new tricks the Alpha Alliance dug up. They weren't more than a day away. Galleon motioned to a messenger around, and a Sabeleye came to him.

"Find Hydra and make sure he is in position. The tactics of the battle may have changed, but the same plan is still set in motion. They have a deathtrap in that cannon. I want it disabled." The Pokemon bowed and went to look for the Commander to deliver the message.

Cape City is next on the hit list, Galleon thought.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex felt incredibly proud that the Kaiser had associated with him as friends would. He smiled and relaxed, why shouldn't he? He should enjoy the peace and quiet while he could. Then he turned, and he saw the horns in the background of the mountains. There was no way for the three beasts to know they were coming. Alex went to warn the people underneath.

"Attention, battlers, the Neoverse may be upon us soon. Prepare yourselves. Sol, a word." Alex looked at the crowd of people. Some had actually grown to respect him, and he felt great about that. But there was no time to hover over good feelings. Sol bounced up to where he was, and turned her head, a sign of curiosity.

"There are three beasts up in those caves. Could you communicate with them telepathically? Tell them that the enemy is upon us and to be ready. Afterwards, stay nearby, I might need you to relay one more message." If all went well, maybe there would be no need for that. Sol looked at Alex with anxious eyes but Alex sent back a stronger message. "I believe in you. You can do it."

Sol closed her eyes and began to focus. She focused on the caves, on the pure air near them. She focused on the life force emanating from each cave. She felt the presence of the strong beasts, well, one of them. He was blue, he was large. He had perfect teal hair flowing from his head. He was staring right at her. Not directly at her, but his sight was focused on her spirit. She strengthened the flow of Psychic energy leaving her frail body and flying near... Suicune. Suicune was his name.

"Hello young warrior. What may I do for you?" he rang through her head. She had to step back to hold all the Psi tension.

"Hello, sir... Sir Suicune. The enemy is arriving soon, they will shortly be upon us," Sol felt tired, but she pressed on, " Will you be able to assist us, along with the other two?"

"I will provide the best of my services for my master, Ho-oh. The other two will as well."

Sol sighed as if a huge weight had been pushed off her shoulders. "Thank you. Suicune."

"I have sensed the purity in your hearts. Continue with the battle."

Sol looked behind her to see the army pressing in. The first wave of fighters were coming in.

Ambros looked around at his newly trained combatants. They had worked as hard as they could, and had become some of the strongest fighters he had ever seen. This was it. This was the big stand-off. Cape City, or nothing. Everything they would have done would be for nothing. Alex leaving the Neoverse, Ambros being saved by Adriadne, the Kaiser's fight, Sol's village being destroyed, and these villagers' fight would be for nothing. He walked up the tunnel to the surface. He could see the flags of the first Neoverse crowd. Ambros motioned for the top Electric trap to be turned on. The ash tornado that would burn and blind them began moving again, fiercely. He looked around him. Ho-oh went underneath to prepare some more villagers. They would be released in waves. Now, the first defense system would be set. As the Neoverse closed in, the quicksand would begin. They had set it up perfectly. After a series of defensive maneuvers, they would be forced to fight.

After the quicksand there were maybe two more traps. Then the tornado. Then the battle. Everyone hurried underneath for the element of surprise. Now. It was time. Preperation was over. Some members of the Neoverse had fallen into the quicksand. Ambros clenched his fists and waited.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
As the other troops were marching. Hydra had a lot to think about. He was thinking about his idea for a mechanical head, he was thinking about how the strategies would change, all sorts of things. Then, a Sableye came running up to him. It said "Commander Hydra, sire. A message from General Galleon; The tactics have changed, the Gold Tribe has a second layer, a city underground. But the plan is still the same. You must decide your co-ordinates soon."
This only gave Hydra more to think about. But he thought about it, and said. "Alright, Sableye. Tell the General this; I and my troops will be breaking up from the rest, we will take an alternate route that goes through the ice lands. Don't worry, the ice lands are small. When we cross the lands, we get to the rear end of the city.
We send Flying-Types up to scout for the location of the cannon, while the Gold Tribe is busy with the main army, we will send Excadrill and Dugtrio to dig the way into the city, once we're in, we send some warriors to collect the device and bring it to us. We already know that it can be separated into two, wich is what we will do to it. We transport it out of the city and bring it to the main army."
"Tell General Galleon that we will use the Gold Tribe's power against them. Tell him also, that it would be best if he moved a little slowly." He added.
"MOVE OUT!" exclaimed Hydra with full force. His troops started dividing themeselves from the main army, almost like the were being sliced off from it. While the Gold Tribe saw the main army come, Hydra's troops would take an alternate, unseen, route to the Ice Lands. When they got there they would just have to cross the small "Ice Hill" there and end up at the rear end.
Hydra then reverted to thinking about his mechanical head. How would he achieve this? WOULD he achieve this? Might it kill him? Might it incapacitate him? These were all questions to be answered soon.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex watched as one of his personal defense measures worked perfectly. After seeing the Starly find out about the underground city, he had taken some precautions of his own. The Sudowoodo ran back into the city with the news. Alex had personally chosen Tarrix, the Sudowoodo, just for this task. A bird would be easily spotted, but nobody would suspect the moving trees. The three other Sudowoodo came back as well.

"What news is there Tarrix?" Alex asked, nervous that he had not gotten any information. If they didn't know anything, he would personally feel crushed. He had watched that Starly leave the scene, but he had panicked.

"They know about the underground city." the Sudowoodo was breathing heavily. Alex told him to sit down and take a rest. Even if they did know about the Underground City, it was impenetrable, Ho-oh had made sure of that. Alex had grown to be more patient, and this proved his change. He looked at the other Sudowoodo for anymore information.

"And you? Have you noted any strange activity?" he asked the three Pokemon in front of him.

"Yes, we know that the commander know as Hydra, is controlling the army. They are breaking off into two groups, but that's as much as we know. We didn't hear where they were going to come from."

Alex thought carefully, the only path they could take was through the Ice Fields. But there was no route through them, it would take days to cross that. Unless... unless they've made a route. Then, they would avoid most traps and the Dust Tornado would only be left. As he was thinking, he heard the screams of Pokemon come from outside. It seems that without a strong enough leader, that army was having even more trouble with the quicksand. How should they attack from here. He had an idea! He called over Sol. She came running, knowing this must be important. I need you to contact Suicune once again. Ask him if he knows of any routes through the Ice Fields.

Sol closed her eyes and concentrated. She could feel the life force of the Suicune. She could feel the energy emanating from the area, from the nature. She felt her mind begin to crack, but she had to fight it. She tried to contact him.

"Suicune. Suicune! Please, Sirn Suicune....please."

"I hear you. But just barely. Why do you contact me?"

"Do you know of any routes through... the Ice Fields?" she started breaking. There wasn't much time left.

"Yes. There is one. Why?"

"Is...way....destroy it? Can you..it? Freeze it, render...useless?" Sol tried to keep contact.

"I....try." Suicune's voice could barely be hurt. She fell to the ground. Ambros came running. He carried her back to where they were before. Alex smiled at his friend's "bursting" relationship but then quickly remembered the situation at hand. Suicune, hopefully, would stop them. Either way, Alex put some extra guard in the back entrance to watch. They were to ring the alarm if Hydra's team even came close. He waited. That was all there was left to do.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
You know, your character can't just correctly guess everything we're about to do.

"That's a strange-looking tree...." though Three. He was traveling beside Hydra as the were crossing the meadow and getting to the Ice Fields. He saw a funny-looking tree standing in the middle of nowhere, where there were no trees. He began to suspect it. Could it just be a simple Bonsly, or a spy? "Commander, look at that strange tree." he whispered to his companion. "It's nothing." said Hydra. Three walked up to it and kicked it, immediatly, a Sudowoodo jumped up and starter running. "HEY! STOP!" exclaimed Three. He started chasing after it. The Sudowoodo was no match for Three's speed, and was easily caught. "Who do you work for?!" he said sternly, as Hydra was catching up. "N-no one." said the Sudowoodo, right away the Dodrio used Drill Peck until the tree Pokemon sucumbed. "Ok! Ok! I was sent your old General, Alex, to survey the area and see what you were up to! Please don't hurt me any more!"
"What do you know?!" said the Three headed Dodrio. His other heads repeated what he said. "W-we know that you're heading through the Ice Fields. We know that you've broken up from the main army." replied the Sudowoodo. "Well, they don't know about the sneak-up plan, but they do know where we're headed." Three told Hydra when he got there. "Great!" said the Hydreigon. "Just great! Dispose of him!" he said. "No, No!" exclaimed the Sudowoodo, Three got ready for a Tri Attack. "NOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" cried the Sudowoodo, Hydra was certain they could'v heard it over at Cape. "Silence him!" ordered Hydra, Three's right head delivered the final blow, and the Sudowoodo's heart stopped beating.
"Time for a new plan." Hydra told Three. "We will CREATE our own route to the city."

Kit lead the Sceptile back to his home, but Jack was no longer floating, he had fallen down. He still had three tails and strange eyes. He looked like he was sleeping, but then his eyes opened. Kit got closer with the Sceptile and saw that Jack was standing. "That boy there, he was floating in the air and now he'd back down from the air... look, he has gained two more tails. It's strange, his father was an old family friend but he's dead now." said Kit to the Sceptile. Then, unsheathed his claws and his eyes turned red, all of a sudden his teeth grew sharper and longer. The young Zorua had turned into a monster. "Please, find out what's happening to the boy!" exclaimed Kit.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent went above to the surface of Cape. The city was emptied, with most of the Pokemon heading underground. Kent was on the wall, as were a few others soldiers that elected to remain on top on the walls, to help slow down the armies entrance into the underground passages. Kent knew how the Order operated. They would sacrifice a thousand soldiers to take a single point on the map. As long as there were results, the amount lost didn't matter. He knew they would still come straight through all of the defenses. They would break through the electric and wind barriers and march into the city.

Unless he had something to say about it. There were a few hundred Pokemon across the walls of the city. Most of them were what you'd call "archers", a codename Pokemon in the Alpha Alliance use for Pokemon with long range attacks, like Fire, Water, Electric, and Grass types. Normal and Fighting types (and other close range Pokemon) were considered to be "soldiers", standard infantry. There there were flying types, often called "bombers", but also depending on the type, referred to as "carriers", "transporters", "jets", "freighters", or just "fighters". But around Cape City, no flying types would fly. The mountain air didn't allow for flying types around Cape City. Too cold. This was a land battle. So around here on the walls were Pokemon designed for longer range combat. Dragonheart decided to remain on top to command the long-range Pokemon. The Hyper Beam Cannon was also set up along the wall, and was charging. If the enemy broke through the wall, the archers would retreat into the underground city. There, the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance army waited. Kent nodded to Dragonheart, who nodded back and proceeded back into the underground, to check on the defenses there.

Leaf Fist examined Jack. He had no idea what was happening to him. He looked at Kit and shook his head.

"I don't know what's happening to him. Come on! We have to evacuate towards the underground! There are plenty of doctors there that could examine him!"

Leaf Fist remembered the little Zorua. He was at the location of the last battle in Poseida. He led the family out of the house, and toward the underground path where the others were. He hoped to find someone to help him soon, because signs that Order were close means Leaf Fist had to get into position to fight soon.

General Galleon had received word to proceed slowly towards Cape City. That would give Hydra time to take out the Hyper Beam Cannon which would most likely be on the wall. General Lex floated over a map of the area. He looked at Galleon and spoke.

"No matter how I look at it, an army this sizes, best option would be a frontal attack through the barrier. We will have major casualties, but that is the Order's way, and the Emperor's will. It must be done."

Galleon nodded in agreement. The army was marching toward Cape City, which was in view, not more than a few hours away. Suddenly, a flock of of a dozen or so large flying Pokemon, like Pidgeot's, Honchkrows, and Fearows came behind them, carrying three large crates. One of the Fearows came forward and bowed.

"My lords, these three crates are a gift from the Emperor, who now is in Eternity City. These are his pets. He bids you use these three Pokemon to counter any tricks the Alpha Alliance might have, including the Ho-Oh defenses."

Galleon smiled as he motioned for a pair of Machokes to begin opening the crates. He opened his eyes wide at the Pokemon inside.

General Lex nodded in approvement.

"These should prove extremely useful against anything we might encounter."

The main army now proceeded a bit slower towards Cape City. They waited for the signal from Hydra that the Hyper Beam Cannon was either destroyed or taken before charging full force towards the city, and towards victory.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"The Ice Fields" thought Hydra as his army entered the frozen land. As the name suggested, there was nothing but Ice. It looked like his army might slip easily, as there were various frozen lakes to cross. They would either slip and break the ice or break it due to heavy weight. However, there were a series of hills to go around, of course the army used this route. Finally, they got to the final hill. It could hardly be considered a hill, as it was above the avreage hill size by almost three hundred feet. The army started climbing it, some falling and breaking their necks. But those were only minor casualties.
After over an hour of climbing and still no noise from the other side, Hydra and his army got to the top, this was the easy part. Within only fifteen minutes, the army made it down. Now there was but a small meadow to cross and they would have made it.
"Waaah!" exclaimed a soldier as a giant explosion came upon the army. Hydra looked. "Fire Hazards!" he exclaimed. "Keep moving! Avoid the Hazards!" he added. The army did so with decent skill, some sucumbing to the hazards, though. Finally, they made it through. "Move! I can see an outline of the city!" exclaimed Hydra, but not too loud.
After another half-hour of travel, they reached the city.
"Alright men. We wait for the General's attack, then we charge. I want some undercover Flying Types to locate the cannon now! Don't let yourselves be seen." whispered Hydra. This news was passed on throughout the forces until it reached a few strong, swift Flying Types. They lifted off and went to scout for the cannon. The three Flying-Types that took off were a Gliscor named Pike, renowned for his speed, Roni the Pidgeot, known for his cunning and Cros the Yanmega, know for his strange, yet usefull, ability to just "fit in with the crowd." this skill made him as close as you can get to invisible.
-------------------
The family followed the Sceptile. Kit was carrying a now unconcious Jack while his sisters huddled close to their mother. Adelle stayed by her older brother as he carried Jack. The only one not worried about this was Jonah. The father Luxray. He knew that this Sceptile was a member of the Gold Tribe, and the temptation to ask him about Powerhouse was too much to bear.
"Excuse me, sir." he said to the Sceptile as he sped up to him. "Do you happen to know a member of the Gold Tribe named Powerhouse? He is my brother and i have not heard from him since the battle at Eternity. Is he alright?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Leaf Fist's heart sank as he heard the name of his dear friend, Powerhouse. He hesitated to speak, not just for fear of breaking the news to his brother, but because he himself was afraid to acknowledge that truth. Everyone in the Gold Tribe were close. They were like a family of their own, and their family was diminishing by the day.

"You must be Jonah. Powerhouse talked about you all the time. I am sorry to tell you this, but Powerhouse was killed in combat at the battle of Eternity City. General Galleon killed him."

Leaf Fist couldn't bare to look at Jonah's face, as he proceeded down towards the underground city. There, they searched for some kind of help.

"Is there a doctor around here?" He spoke around the underground.

General Galleon observed the surroundings of Cape City. Towards the west, he could see in the far distance, a lake, the Lake of Lull. That would be their root into Gold City. The Unity Mountains were too cold for their army to survive and the Amity Desert was a deathtrap. It was funny, Galleon was already thinking about what would happen after the battle. It just shows how much confidence he has. Their army outnumbered the Alpha Alliance by a tremendous proportion.

General Lex and General Galleon halted the army a kilometer or two from the walls. They had arrive in the marble city of Cape. The barriers were in place. It would be tough, but they had to break through the gates. Their best chance still lay with taking out the cannon.

Lex looked at Galleon, who nodded back at him.

"Let's wait here. Send the grunts and minor soldiers first. First evolved form Pokemon. No need to waste good soldiers. Besides, the Hyper Beam Cannon is still there. Once we get the signal from Hydra, we send the full army to attack.

Galleon agreed with Lex. The grunt part of the army still had thousands. As far as the Alpha Alliance knew, they were making their full attack. Galleon raised his hand, the sign for the charge.

All Pokemon, all of them first evolved forms, charged towards the city.

Dragonheart resided on the wall of the City, as he observed the army of the Order, which proceeded towards the city. It was enormous, so much so that he couldn't see where it ended. it just extended for miles. He addressed the "archers" on the walls.

"Listen up. The Hyper Beam Cannon needs a few more minutes to charge still. We will hold off any Pokemon that get through the electric and dust barrier with our long range attacks. Once the cannon is charged, we let them have it! For THE ALPHA ALLIANCE!"

The Pokemon across the walls roared with pride and confidence.

Kent could hear them from the underground. Most of them were just standard Alpha Alliance soldiers, yet even they roared with the confidence an determination of the Gold Tribe. All of them were ready to fight, and if necessary, all of them were ready to die. It was stop them here, or risk Cape City and all of the refugees to fall to the Order. Kent wouldn't let that happen. The Gold Tribe wouldn't let that happen.

The battle for Cape City has begun.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex began his assault on the Neoverse. As they charged, Plants acting in quite a Frenzy launched from the ground. It entangled the first line and then the second. Soon, the vines became a wall, another barrier they had to traverse. More Grass-type Pokemon began to form their own vines behind it, making it as strong as they could. The other side was taking quite a long time to cross it. Too long of a time. Something was wrong. But there was not enough time to think about it. As soon as he began to think more deeply, they crashed through and began to sink in the fault-line. Alex's defense plan was to weaken the army, or at least slow them down. But, they weren't being slowed. They were falling, they were being killed so easily. The first Pokemon to make it was a Yanma, which quickly became blind and fell only to be squashed by a Nosepass. As they began getting closer, more Pokemon used more attacks. Down, the Neoverse went. Not many Pokemon had reached the tornado yet. The defense traps were still slowing them down, and the attacks were destroying most of them. The oddest thing was, no chaos forms. Not a single one. This couldn't be their strongest fighters, or what if it was? What if they had misjudged the Neoverse so poorly? Alex shook his head. He was once part of the Neoverse, and they had to be up to something.

Alex called Ambros and Sol to his location. Alex looked at his friends and smiled.

"Now, Ambros. Can you go to that far tree? I need you to see how large an army they have. Have you noticed they aren't coming in as strongly as they should be?"

Ambros nodded, "Yeah, I've seen that." Ambros ran out as Sol opened a small hole in the dust tornado as Ambros ran outside. Ambros became a small dot as he ran into the horizon. He fought back a few fighters and cam running back.

"You were right, something strange is going on. Those fighters, they weren't even easy to beat. They were, extremely easy. I use my paws to hold them back, and didn't even break as sweat. The lines of weak Pokemon went on for miles. Something strange is going on."

Alex was confused. Why wouldn't they be trying their hardest on this fight. He looked around at all the fighters, launching all their attacks. Some of them have run out of energy. Is this what the Neoverse was trying to do? Alex had to conduct one last test. He called up a Camerupt.

"Volken, is that your name?" the Camerupt nodded. "Volken, would you mind using Fissure on that incoming line?"

Volken used his strength to pull in maybe 100 enemies. Alex looked surprised and then angry. They had been trying to do this the whole time. Then what were they supposed to do? Would they just let these Pokemon continue? There had to be a better way to avoid using energy. Then, he got an idea. He ran down into the Underground City to the Kaiser.

"These Pokemon all seem to be weak. So, what if Ambros takes his small group of Dark-type friends to use Confuse Ray? These Pokemon are incredibly weak, they should fall for the Confuse Ray easily." he waited.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jonah's whole world broke apart for a second. He had never lost a dear one in his life. This feeling was terrible. Jonah couldn't deny that this had to happen at some point, but it was still mentally lethal. For a moment, the whole world seemed to stop in its tracks, everything was silent and frozen. Jonah thought about his littermate, his rival, his brother.
Who was always there for him, through thick and thin, he was a good man. Then, as the world slowly seemed to rotate again, Jonah remembered one thing, Galleon. It was time to finish his brother's work. Despite having everything to lose, he could not let this go lightly, just like Jack could not let the death of HIS father go lightly.
Now, Jonah was a very kind, hounorable and silent-type of person, like his brother, but he never had the raw fighting spirit that his brother had. Jonah once joked that Powerhouse had enough fighting spirit to be a Fighting-Type. Jonah had everything to lose, while Powerhouse had recently lost his bride-to-be, wich gave him nothing to lose. But one thing that Jonah ould not let go just like that was Galleon. It was not only because he killed Powerhouse, but also because he'd killed hundreds of others. Jonah thought about the thousands of people that would love to face up to him, and the one that did. Powerhouse. It made Jonah very proud to be related to Powerhouse. But it didn't help crush the fact that he failed in killing him. Powerhouse must've had a disadvantage because of Galleon's secondary Ground Typing. But there was one weapon that Jonah had wich his brother did not. Ice Fang. This move would cause 4x weakness to Galleon, killing him with one bite to the neck. Jonah knew exactly what he would do, and how he would do it. Thanks to his brother he had been trained enough in the art of stealth and fighting. They had spent their childhood fighting over an Oran Berry, sarcastically speaking, so it was easy to imagine that Jonah was not some novice. "Take care of my family. I'm going to finish what my brother started" said Jonah lightly, as he regained his senses. He then ran off to find suitable armor and prepare for battle.
------------------------
"Brrrr, it's cold up here." said Roni. "Where did you think we were going?" replied Pike, bluntly. "Shut up and look around, will you?!" whispered the most serious of the three, Cros. "Look, there it is." whispered Roni. Pike and Cros came flying and saw the same. The amazing cannon. "Mark its co-ordinates!" whispered Cros. The three did so and memorized it, they then swooped down. "Arceus, it was cold up there!" said Pike. "Shut up!" said Cros.
"Commander Hydra, we have located the cannon. It is along the front wall. On your right, sir." said Cros. Hydra listened more. "It is aproximately twenty feet from the right edge of the front wall." finished Cros. "Thank you." said Hydra as the three returned to their places in the army. "Notify all digging Pokemon, i want my best Dugtrio and Excadrill up here, now." Hydra told Three. Who ordered for the best diggers to come up. "This is what we will do. A hole all the way underneath the city is both stupid and risky. We will start diggin a hole over there and dig around the city until we reach the point underneath the cannon. Wich stands on a building to face over the wall and hit our army. When we reach the building. I want it destroyed by our best fighters and such. When it has crumbled we retreat to our hole with the cannon. After much consulting with Three however, i have decided we will destroy it. Bringing it back to the army will give the Gold Tribe enough time to send theit elite after us. Wich is too risky. So i want destroyed. Are we clear?!" he shouted. "YES SIR!" came an ominous reply from all the soldiers.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Leaf Fist saw Jonah leave. He tried to yell after him, trying to give him a warning.

"Wait, Jonah! Don't try fighting that Pokemon! I hate to say this, but you aren't a match for him. He is one of the Grand Generals of the Order! Your brother was killed by him, and your brother was one of the best of the Gold Tribe! I beg you not to waste your life against him! His strength is unnatural."

He hoped Jonah would head his words. Leaf Fist could hear the battling beginning on the outside.

Kent saw Alex approach him.

"These Pokemon all seem to be weak. So, what if Ambros takes his small group of Dark-type friends to use Confuse Ray? These Pokemon are incredibly weak, they should fall for the Confuse Ray easily."

Kent shook his head, his eyes serious.

"No, Alex, I can't let you go outside. It's not safe out there. And when you go out, there's no going back in. The Order is waiting for a slip up, waiting for someone to make a mistake. Think about it, you are a former General, I'm sure you realize how much they want to kill you. You probably as much as any Gold Tribe member, maybe even more. They'll be expecting it. I say no. I'm not in charge of you, but I know it wouldn't be the best idea. They're planning something. It's best to just wait it out and stay where it's safe. Let them come to us."

Kent could hear the battling beginning on the walls. He knew Dragonheart could handle himself up there. From what it sounded like from Alex, the enemies were much weaker than what they were used to.

Dragonheart watched as the defenses made quick work of the Pokemon attacking. The traps were being sprung, but still they were coming. The electric barrier and other defenses took care of those who made it passed the traps, and still, more were coming. It was only a matter of time before they would start coming through. Dragonheart gave the order, and the ranged Pokemon on top of the walls began attacking those who made it passed the initial wave of traps. Along with the defenses, they were making quick work of the army. A Crokonaw came beside Dragonheart.

"Dragonheart, the Hyper Beam Cannon is ready, awaiting the order to fire."

Dragonheart nodded.

"Let's send these foul beast to the abyss. Fire."

"FIRE!" All at once, the cannon unleashed a huge mass of gathered energy and struck a direct hit right towards the bulk of the charging army. Light filled the Pokemon's eyes, and soon the battlefield was covered in smoke. When it cleared, less than half of the initial army was standing.

An enormous crater was now displayed on the battlefield. Dragonheart smiled, content with the power of the cannon. As long as they had this, the battlefield was to be feared, and so was the Alpha Alliance.

Galleon witnessed the shot of the Hyper Beam Cannon. In one shot, it had taken out hundreds upon hundreds of their initial charging army. Galleon grunted at the assistant next to him.

"I want that cannon disabled as soon as possible! I don't want it firing a second shot, damn it! Hydra better not fail me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back