• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • "Yes!" panted Jonah again, as the boulders hit Galleon. They constructed a wall between Jonah an Alex, and the Garchomp. Who was beginning to shatter them. "Alright, I'm recharged now. I have a move named Magnet Rise, it stops Ground-type attacks from hitting us for about three minutes. I think I can spread it to you, although I'm not sure." said Jonah to the Roserade beside him. "Listen, here's what we'll do. When Galleon breaks through, you will get him with Psychic, but don't really attack, just get him suspended in the air for at least a half a minute. Then I'll pounce up at his neck and use Ice Fang. I know that won't kill him, it'll just immobilize him for at least a few seconds. Which gives us the chance to attack him. Now, purely out of experience, i know that it can really do some damage to your spine if your back is stiffened by a blow and then forced to bend. You're going to use a Physical move, like Petal Dance, on his back. Then I'll hit him with kick in the stomach. We'll see hat happens from there." explained Jonah. "Oh, yeah. If you have any status-inducing or healing moves on you, now might be the time to prepare them." finished Jonah as he prepared for Galleon's attack.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Rook was still struggling to keep the Rhyperior away from Three, who was charging up his newly learned Thundershock attack. Finally, he finished, and just as Rook was knocked over too. "Come on, if you're such an expert, get up." said Three to the Armaldo, who immediately got up out of embarrassment. The Dodrio was now the primary target of the Rhyperior. Three had finished and suddenly shot many small sparks of electricity into the air, then, a bigger spark started to envelope him and finally he launched it at the enemy. Although Three's aim was slouchy, Rhyperior's horn attracted the jolt and the attack hit. For Rhyperior, it felt like having a burn up your nose, an extremely annoying burn.
    Now, Rook got a good aim at his neck and killed him with a Slash attack. Breaking his neck. There was a small silence, with nothing but the background of battle in the duo's ears, until Rook exclaimed "Youch! Ow! That Rhyperior has a VERY hard neck! Argh! Arceus!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon was about to respond to what the Luxray said when suddenly he was attacked by a Roserade, but not just any Roserade, it was Alex, the Traitor of the Order. Galleon had been looking forward to killing him for a long time. It seemed now was his chance. But before he could attack him, he was toppled by a large number of stones. One after another, surprise after surprise had pushed Galleon to the edge, and now he was seriously pissed off. He rumbled out of the rocks, facing his opponents, who were talking amongst themselves.

"Alex the Traitor arrives. Heh, I've been looking forward to this for a while. Now I finally get the chance to wring your little neck."

Galleon breathed in and charged. He moved quicker than anyone else would at his size, a reason he was a General. He had made up for his lack of battle tactics on a wide scale with his pure strength and speed. And he didn't want to give them a chance to respond back with a tactic of their own. He aimed for the Luxray first, charging at him with a Dragon Rush. Without looking to see if the attack had hit him, Galleon turned his attention to Alex. Alex was a General, and he didn't underestimate him one bit. He breathed in and launched a Dragonbreath at him, then stomped at the ground, attacking the entire area, including both of them, with an Earthquake. But just to make sure they were taken out, he extended his Earthquake, burying the entire area with rocks. If they weren't taken out, they were severely hurt, or they were trapped under rocks. Galleon looked around, making sure they were dead.

Kent smiled as Neptune appeared right next to him, as confident as ever, displaying his strength with his trident attack in the surrounding area. He didn't know where he had been all this time or what he had done, but all he knew is that he looked much more stronger, and much more confident to boot. He didn't have to asked, though. He was just glad to see his friend.

"Good to see you, Tidechanger." He said to him, smiling. "Let's finish what we started in Eternity." He said, referring to Lex, who had taken the life of a dear friend and comrade, General Manchu.

Lex approached them, floating in mid-air.

"Well if it isn't Kaiser and Tidechanger. I missed you too in Eternity. I'm back to finish the job."

Kent angrily responded.

"No, Lex, you're not back to finish the job. We're here to finish you!" Kent nodded at Neptune, and jumped forward, his claws prepared to cut at Lex. Kent didn't think he would be able to defeat Lex by himself, but Kent and Neptune together probably could. Lex gathered psychic energy around him as he awaited their attacks. The whole time coming down here, he had been using Calm Mind to gather more and more power. Kent had a few Swords Dances in him himself.

Kent jumped and slashed at Lex, who swiftly moved to the side of him. Kent didn't allow him to launched another attack, as he shot a Thunder at Lex. Lex took the attack, only to respond with a Psychic at Kent. Both Pokemon stepped back a bit from the impacts of the attacks, and attacked again. Kent had come up a bit more damaged than Lex had because of all of the Calm Minds, but then again, Kent had much more Endurance than Lex had. Kent charged towards Lex again, as he hoped Neptune would help by launching a few attacks of his own.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Just then, the Garchomp came through from the rabble of rocks, he was steaming. One might even say they could see his face red hot. Without hesitation, he charged at Jonah. Who managed to half-dodge the attack, having already been prepared, but not for something so quick. The attack hit all of his left side, excluding his head, sending him toppling. He fell to the ground and heard an Earthquake coming along, he had to act quickly. He got up and used Magnet Rise, trying to extend it to the Roserade who was under attack from Galleon. He managed only lightly, and the Earthquake half-hit Alex. But now, it was the time. Dragon Breath was realeased, covering Alex in smoke. Jonah couldn't make out if he was alive or dead. "ALEX! NOW!" Exclaimed Jonah. Causing the raging Garchomp to direct his attention to him. Just then (sorry for this bunnying part)a Psychic hit Galleon and caused him to float up into the air. It was Alex, covered with burns. They were both gravely injured, but it was now or never. Jonah forced himself to get up, ignoring the pain, and leaped at the suspended Garchomp. Who tried to deflect the attack with his arm, but was blocked by Psychic's power. The Ice Fang got Galleon's neck, the Garchomp screamed from both anger and pain as Jonah's remaining fangs were extracted from his neck. Galleon fell down, motionless. He must've been frozen, as Jonah could make out some twitches of movement. "Alex, you know what we need to do." said Jonah, faintly.

OOC: Do you mind if we wait for Roserade to reply, SuperV? I feel like we're sort of excluding him.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • "Good to see you, Tidechanger." Kaiser seemed happy, "Let's finish what we started in Eternity."

Neptune was relieved to see his old friend, especially on this hectic, confusing battlefield. Kaiser was like a brother to him, and seeing him alive and well made him smile. "Good to see you as well, Kaiser," Neptune glanced at Lex, which was approaching them, "Indeed. Let's finish what we've started."

"Well if it isn't Kaiser and Tidechanger. I missed you too in Eternity. I'm back to finish the job." Lex answered, levitating in mid-air, approaching Kaiser and Neptune slowly as if he wasn't afraid of anything. He had determination in his eyes, and his petrifying gaze was enough to make people shiver. But somehow, his father's trident had given him strength and courage. When Neptune glanced at his Trident, the T had changed into an N, N for Neptune. The Trident itself was glowing as bright as Neptune's Trident horn, is if it was eager for a fight.

"For Manchu." Neptune spoke calmly, as he placed the trident on top of his left shoulder like a grenade launcher. Neptune murmured some words and a glyph, a magic circle with the letter N appeared on the tip of the Trident, glowing golden. Kaiser charged towards Lex and launched numbers of attacks, with the final one pushing both of them aside. They were separated by a few meters, and Neptune was ready. A large ball of water appeared on the tip of the Trident, then a large blue water beam was shot from it, blasting Lex away with a strong current of Hydro cannon. When Lex was sent flying backwards, Neptune quickly dashed towards Lex's direction and turned his trident to the blunt side before stabbing Lex's stomach, remembering how painful it was when Triton whacked him with the blunt side, hoping that his siphoning strike would deal some damage to Lex too.

But Lex was strong, and Neptune needed Kaiser in order to take him down. Fighting by himself was suicide.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Alex was damaged. He couldn't remember Galleon being so fast. He had gotten much tougher. Alex wouldn't give up then. Using all the strength he had, he began to push one rock off of himself.

"ALEX! NOW!" Exclaimed Jonah.

Alex focused all of his energy as he saw the Luxray attack the dragon with a full-fledged attack.

"Is that all you got, Galleon?"

Alex began wrapping vines around Galleon's body. The wrapped themselves around the monster, ensnaring him with no easy escape. This wouldn't keep him trapped for long, but that was never Alex's plan. The vines shot out needles all over his body. With his stature, Alex was forced to launch more poisonous missiles into his body. Even if the vines didn't do much damage, the poison would steadily find itself into his body.

"I know you have grown, but so have I." Alex yelled at his opponent. The vines pushed away the Luxray. Alex's eyes grew yellow, then a vicious purple. The vines grew tighter and tighter. Alex was attempting to finish this right then and there, although he knew it wouldn't be done. The real battle was about to commence, a battle that would either kill Galleon, or the Luxray and himself.

(Thanks for waiting. ^^ Oh, and the vines aren't that strong, Galleon could probably snap out of them...but poison.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    "ALEX! NOW!"Galleon heard. He turned his attention to the Luxray, only to be hit by Psychic on his back by Alex. He was levitated in the air, and saw as the charging Luxray hit him with an Ice Fang. Galleon roared, angry and damaged by the effective attack. He fell, unable to move for a second, but managed to shake off any frozen effect and got up again. Just then, the vines of Alex started going around his body. The vines shot out needles out of them, poisonous, no doubt.

"I know you have grown, but so have I."

Galleon was done with this nonsense, he broke out of the vines, but could feel the poison in his body. He was weakened, but charged nonetheless, as if he was still at full strength. He had the most endurance of any General, and he'd make it count against these two. He shook the ground again, but this time, not to use Earthquake on them, but to completely bury the place. He was going to bury them all under the earth, killing them, maybe even him. But he had great strength and endurance. He was certain he'd make it.

The boulders and rocks fell all around them, and eventually, the shaking of Galleon's feet caused that entire section of the underground to be destroyed, and everything crumbled, with the three of them under, unknown if any of them survived.

Lex back away from the water attack, the Calm Mind making him have very high defenses, but the trident hurt much more. Lex doubled back for a second, partially injured, but not near defeated yet. He gathered Psychic energy, and launched it at both of them at one.

Both Kent and Neptune fell back, injured from the immense Psychic attack. Kent took a moment to gather his strength and get back up. He looked at Neptune, who was also getting up, and nodded at him, as them both charged at Lex, together. Lex launched a Psychic at both of them, even as they attacked, but Kent continued to move towards him. Kent and Neptune reached Lex at the same time. Kent gathered his strength and used his strongest Slash at him, while Neptune used another attack on him at the same time. But both of them were pushed back by a wave of Psychic energy. But Kent didn't give up, even as he felt enormous amounts of pain inside. He assumed Neptune was going through the same. Lex laughed as he propelled both of the Gold Tribe members back with relative ease.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Xilfer: Please read my last post.

Sunnny was running as fast as she could to try and keep up. She was trying to stay in sight of her grandfather but out of sight of Jack. She was hidding behind bushes, tress, trash cans, anything that would help her catch up with her two-tailed red-eyed, friend. "Is Jack making this up with his illusion powers?" She thought. But as soom as she took her fous off of what she wa doing, she ran into a tree instead of behind it. "Ow!" She thought aloud as she was trying not to attract attention. Then she looked past the tree. They were gone. She had lost them. "Oh great!" She thought as she was rubbing her head. She ran out from behind the tree and approached a split going to two different places. She quickly chose one and started running.She had pokemon all around her. She knew because she was bumping into them. Then finally, she saw her grandfather in the distance.

Kenzie Marris was looking for a new place to stay since her old box was ripped and torn. Pokemon started walking up to her asking how much her food was. Then she thought of something. If she sold the food she was stealing, she could make a prophet and buy a house and anything else she wanted. Then she found something. it looked like a necklace. No, a locket necklace. She picked it up and thought maybe she could sell it. A gold chain pink heart locket was worth something. Then she ran out of food to sell. She ran over and used Hypnosis to a pokemon selling valuebuls and stole them while nobody was looking. "Sucker!" She thought. She started selling them at a high price to people. And then, the police came up and arrested her, and took everything except the box necklace she made, and threw her into prison. There were people more crule and meaner than she was in that prison. She belonged here, but she didn't want to.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • The plan hadn't exactly worked out, and Jonah had been pushed aside by the vines. Suddenly, Galleon stomped his foot on the floor, Jonah predicted it was going to be Earthquake, using Magnet Rise, but it turned out to be something much more devastating. "Aargh! The cavern's collapsing! Look out!" exclaimed Jonah. He dodged falling rocks here and there with decent speed. Until finally, a huge boulder fell on his tail. The Luxray screamed out of pain, making Galleon laugh. The whole cavern was coming down. Jonah still managed to dodge a few, before a very sharp one got his leg, making such a deep, big scrape in it that it may as well have been considered a gap in Jonah's leg. He wreathed out screams of pain, unable to stand on all four and trapped under a boulder, he didn't stand a chance. Before total darkness, Jonah could see a moderately big rock falling on his head.
    ---------------------------------
    "Wh-where am I?" asked Jonah, his voice echoing in the dark. "Am-am I dead?" he asked again. "Haha, if you were dead, it would be much worse." echoed a voice from behind him. Jonah turned around to see his own brother, Powerhouse. "Power! My Arceus, man. What are you-" but Jonah was cut off by his brother. "I am but an apparition, an illusion, a ghost. I am the remnants of the one you once knew." said Powerhouse-or rather- his ghost.
    "Listen, I don't have much time. Somebody's Psychic powers are repelling me and I know it's not Galleon." said Powerhouse's ghost. "Galleon has a very weak spot that I didn't know about, in fact, I don't know if anyone does because he always keeps it hidden. It's right on the very top of his pointy little head. Yes, that yellow star shape, it hurts like hell to a Garchomp when you hit that with a powerful enough move." said Powerhouse's ghost. "But I'm to weak now, for all I know Galleon might be right beside me ready to stab me." replied Jonah. "Well, if you're sure you can't do anything, pass the news to Alex, that Roserade, he'll know what to do if he survived." said Powerhouse's ghost, disappearing.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "Hey, Three, you think we should go help General Lex over there?" asked Rook. "Despite the fact that I think the General can take care of himself....let's go!" replied Three. The two had been taking care of every Pokemon in their way and they were actually a good team "Let's take care of that Empoleon there. That other one is Kaiser, I'm sure Lex can squash him with ease." said Rook. "Alright, but i want this to be an opportunity to show me how much you can do, If you can kill or seriously injure this Empoleon fellow, you're a captain." said Three. These words sent Rook charging at the Empoleon. He hit him from the front, but sent the both tumbling anyway. They fell away from Kaiser and Lex, who were now left to battle each other. The Armaldo was about the same size as the Empoleon, with maybe the Empoleon being a little bigger. So he attacked him with X-Scissor, ducking for the Empoleon's slash with his trident. And hitting him in the stomach.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
    Years
  • Hey guys, sorry i havn't written lately, had a family emergency come up...but I'm here now. Also good job to Aura.Lucario for writting War and Peace back there! :)

Silver was surprised when Neptune's dad suddenly flung him quite easily away. He only had a split second to think, What happened? before he crashed into a wall of ice, he lay there dazed, unable to move as chuncks of ice rainded down on him, completely burying him. Silver's last vision before he passed out was Neptune and his dad still fighting, before a large chunck of ice broke off and slammed right in front of his head, completely burrying him.

Seemingly hours later, Silver slowly regained consiousness, still burried uder the ice that had fallen on him. He lay there for a moment, struggling in his mind to put the pieces together of exactly what had happened. There had been something about Neptune and his Dad fighting...and Neptune's Dad said something about being in the Neoverse...Neoverse! Is the battle still going on? I need to get out of here fast! Silver slowly tried to move his legs, and was pleased that they did not feel broken. Silver tried to look around him, finding a way out of his icy prison, but saw no cracks of light and no weak points in the ice surrounding him. He was completely trapped. He had a small amount of space, that he could sort of crouch in, so he did so, and explored his enclosed space, again finding nothing he could use. He fumed for a minute, feeling completely useless, then decided to try to use a move on the ice. Even trying to push and move the ice was extremely dangerous as the ice could cave in even more, but trying a move on it? That was surely a recipe for disaster. But Silver decided that it was worth the risk, and prepared a fire blast and aimed it as far away from himself as possible. The fire erupted from his mouth and flew the short distance from one side of the miniature cave to the other, and it quickly bured through and caused a opening large enough for Silver to speeze through. As he crawled for the opening, the ice started to rumble and slowly cave in on Silver. He had just managed to finish squeezing through the makeshift tunnel when the ice that had imprisoned him collapsed behind him.Wow, he thought, that actually went pretty well. It could have been a lot worse.

Then he sprinted towards Cape City, just hoping that he could still make a diference in the battle. He used swords dance as he ran, making himself stronger for the battle that would come. After a few short minutes, he came to a tunnel entrance that looked like it led down, but as he saw the hundreds if not thousands of Neoverse Pokemon standingoutside, tryinng to get into the tunnel, he had an idea. Silver quickly circled around, flanking the enemy and putting him in prime position to attack. Then he realized that he really did not have any good ideas. Till that point on his idea had just been to get behind the enemy and wreak havock, but that did not seem like such a good idea now. He decided to do some quick spying, and atleast try to make a decent plan other than just plain out attacking. He slowly crept of to a tent and hid himself in the shadows, praying not to be seen. He had a moment of Deja vu as he lay there listening to two commanders talk about battle plans, then shook the feeling away as he heard them talk about suicide Golems, and how they would use self destruct on the tunnels if they lost the battle, sealing Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance in. Silver smiled to himself. He had just gotten a better idea.

Silver had waited until the pokemon in command of the suicide Golems exited the tent, then he stalked him until he was near the outskirts of camp, then quickly and quitely slit his throat with a well placed slash. Then he took the badge on his shoulder which probobly identified him as the leader of the Golems, which now Silver was aparently the leader of. He walked confidently up to "his" troops, trying to have an air of authority aaround him. He walked up to the biggest of the group and said with a commanding voice,"You have your orders. Go spread out among the Neoverse and station yourselves a the three biggest tunnels there. Stay within earshot of each other so that commands can still be relayed. Am I understood?"

Aparently, the Golems had shook of their surprise of a complete stranger giving orders, and then decided to question the shady individual giving orders. "Who are you?" the biggest one stupidly said, "You are not our commanding officer."

Silver sighed, Why do some pokemon have to be so stupid? He shook of this though and then stated, "Your previous commanding officer has been retired. Permanently. Something about a spy behind our lines. But that problem is over now, and I am now your comanding officer. Am I understood soldier?"

The lead golem grunted and said, "And what if I dont believe you? Why should we take orders from some guy we have never seen before?"

Silver grinned evily and said, "You are wecome to bring the matter up to commander Hydra once the battle is over. Then again, he would probobly reprimand you severely for not being not the battle, and for not obeying your commander. Then again, I could just kill you now, and get this over with. Do you understand now soldeir?"

The golem suddenly got a nervouse expression on his face, and decided not to question the new commander's authority. "Uh, what were the orders again?" he stupidly asked.

Silver sighed once more. Once stupid, always stupid. again he said, "Go spread out among the Neoverse and station yourselves a the three biggest tunnels there. Stay within earshot of each other so that commands can still be relayed. Am I understood?"

The golem quickly replied yes, then asked, "Why do we need to go spread out into the Neoverse? That wasn't in the original plan..."

Siver was getting quite annoyed with this fellow, he felt bad for the "retired" commander who had led these idiots. "You are to blend in so that any Gold Tribe or Alpha Alliance pokemon up on that wall over there dont single you out as somebody improtant and promptly kill you before you can do any damage. Is that clear enough for you? Now, go and follow the orders I gave you. Also, start to prepare your selfdestructs. We may need them soon enough." Silver was counting on the fact that they were too stupid to notice that the wall was completely evacuated and that if they were smart enough to notice that, the complement of calling them important would shut out any other thoughts.

The Golem quickly nodded and smiled, obviously not noticing that the wall was evacuated, and extremely happy at the compliment. He and the other Golems ran off, trying to decide who should stand where. Eventually, after the better part of an hour, they finally got into position, all within earshot of each other. And if they were in earshot of each other, they would also be close enough to cause a chain reaction if one exploded...

Silver nodded to himself, seeing that everything was ready. All he needed now was a trigger. He quickly looked around and found a geodude that could use selfdestruct as well. He bent down slight and said in his ear, "We have a spy in our midst. You see that Golem down there? Good, I need you to go and use selfdestruct on him. yes he is a spy, now go." He smiled to himself as the small pokemon rolled up to the big pokemon. Meanwhile, Silver walked away as far a possible while still not acting suspicious. Finally, he turned at what he though of as out of range. He watched the small geodude tap the Golem on the shell, then promptly explode, causing the Golem to explode, as he had been preparing to use selfdestruct as Silver had commanded. That explosion threw Neoverse pokemon every which way. The explosion also caused the two Golems near him to explode, and then all down the line, Silver's Golems exploded, killing hundreds if not thousands of Neoverse soldiersWhen the dust settled, the Neoverse were in shambles, most killed, many injured, and all thoroughly confused. Silver smiled, Ah, I love the smell of explosives in the morning. Then he raced down back towards the city and down the tunnel, killing any confused Neoverse Pokemon that got in his way. It was time for Silver to join the battle.

Well, not as long as Aura.Lucario's 2400, but 1500 is still pretty good. At least its not a one liner!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Alex couldn't feel his left arm. He couldn't feel anything except a deep pain. He remembered the Zen techniques he had learned at the Neoverse. He breathed in and out, trying to center the pain in a different place on his body. He wouldn't be defeated so easily; so quickly. But he would be detained. He could hear a faint whispering.

"weak...weak spot. star shape."

It sounded like the Luxray, but who was he talking to? If what he was saying wasn't delusion but truth, Alex thought of a way to get to his weak spot. It would take some work, but it might work. He pushed the rock on top of him a little off. Then, he squeezed himself out. First priority: saving the Luxray. He looked around, he had heard the whispering next to him. He rattled off some rocks to find the body. He didn't know if he was still breathing, but he picked him up, and walked him to the side of the boulders, hidden from view. Galleon was nowhere to be seen. for the moment. Alex prepared himself for anything before turning back to examine Jonah.

************************************************************************************

It was as if hatred consumed him. Sol continued to look into the Salamence's mind. It was as if this Chaos power made him look only at the negativity in his life. But there was something else. There had to be something controlling him. But, what? One of the Generals of the Neoverse? But, weren't they all here?
    Alex was no longer a General, Adriadne was near, Lex, and Galleon. That was only four. Where was the fifth General?

She continued to stare into the mind of the Salamence. His memories were all so tragic. Nobody's life was filled with this much tragedy, not even the saddest of stories. A mother's passing. A father's burial. A sibling's kidnapping. This was too much pain, no wonder the Salamence was in a Chaotic state. Then, she began to think deeper. Maybe this Chaos Form was a rendering of their mind's usability. They are fed so much pain and anger, that their entire world of ideals and truths were reversed into this demonic state. Could it be reversed? She looked deeper. The real Salamence must be around here somewhere. It was hard to concentrate with the Salamence's rapid movement in the air. Maybe, he was in one of his own memories. The one he treasured the most. She looked deeper, into any with a sign of joy. There he was, caged, watching over his fondest memory. Then, she felt the air around her body, as she swirled off the Salamence, heading toward the ground.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jonah muttered a few words to Alex, not knowing if the Roserade had heard them. But he wasn't sure he heard what he had said either. Everything was seeming faint, and he felt like he was drifting into unconsciousness again. Suddenly, Jonah felt an arm wrap around him, he was hoping to hell and heaven that it wasn't Galleon, but luckily, it was the former General, Alex.
    Alex set Jonah down somewhere out of sight and looked around. Jonah was feeling a little better now that he wasn't being crushed my boulders, and also got up, he limped beside Alex, trying to ignore the writhing pain in his left leg. "What do you propose we do now? Galleon will be out any minute and I can't fight anymore. But if you kill him, it won't really count as vengeance." said Jonah. "You're probably wondering why I'm here. Galleon murdered my brother, a member of the Gold Tribe, and I've come to avenge him, and all the other people that this monster has mindlessly murdered." added Jonah. He was about to say more when he started to re-concentrate on his left leg, causing him to yowl out in pain. He lay back down and waited for Galleon to get up. Now that he knew Galleon's full capability, he knew what to prepare for, but could he prepare accordingly?
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Well, I have no idea what is wrong with your son." said the doctor, who was a Politoad. "But look at him, dosen't it look a little like the Chaos forms that have been spreading?" asked Jack's mother. "Now that you mention it, it may be." replied the doctor.
    While the battle was raging, jack had been brought to a doctor in the underground city. As is turned out, there was a Pokemon Center in the underground city, a group of doctors had already started recharging the old, outdated, but working machinery. Jack was being diagnosed by a doctor who called himself Toadstool, but his real name was Jeremy. "I think your son is infected with Chaos Form, we must put him in quarantine right away!" said Dr. Toadstool. So, the young boy was placed in a special chamber, which had been ragged by some other Pokemon, but was still intact. Jack's mother was very worried now, and saddened. Jonah was gone to who knows where, her husband was dead and her son had the Chaos Infection, as some called it. She was now the only eligeble adult to take care of three children and a paralysed woman in this dire time. The first thing she did was to bring the girls and Adelle to the Pokemon Center to get some food, and have Jonah's wife diagnosed.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Neptune
    Cape City
    Underground
    (yes i'm bringing this system into this RP :D)

At first Neptune's attack seemed to work, but Lex was much stronger than he thought. With one psychic burst, Lex pushed Neptune and Kaiser away from him by a few meters. Neptune pushed the trident into the ground and held tight to hit, preventing him from flying any further. The attack was powerful and strong, but Neptune was far from injured. Kaiser wasn't scratched either. Neptune was about to launch another attack when an Armaldo charged towards him and blocked his slash that was aimed for Lex. Half of the X-Scissor missed, and the other half didn't injure him much as Neptune blocked it with his Trident.

"A two on two? Sounds interesting." Neptune smirked, accepting the challenge as he spun his trident at blinding speed, spinning it in front of him, forcing the Armaldo do retreat. Then, surprising his enemy, the spinning golden Trident released a large current of wind like a large superpowered fan, blowing the Armaldo for now. Neptune knew water attacks wouldn't do much to him, so he did something risky - He pulled back his Trident like a Javelin thrower, then threw it like a spear towards the Armaldo. He knew he might lose his weapon, but he did it anyway. A stab through the heart might end the battle rather quickly.

Kaiser was heading towards Lex once again, and Neptune wanted to help. Kaiser was running his way, so Neptune placed his palms onto the ground. As Kaiser stepped onto his hands, Neptune lifted him upwards, lifting Kaiser towards the air so he could slash Lex from above, "Go Kaiser! Something tells me that this Armaldo isn't finished yet. Hold Lex for a while while I finish him!"

With one battle cry, "For Poseida!" Neptune hurled an Ice ball (ball form of ice beam) towards the Armaldo, which had to dodge his Trident-spear and his absolute zero weapon...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Apparently, this Empoleon was not to be underestimated. Rook was thrown away, and banged onto a large rock with his back. "Ouch, be a little nice here." teased Rook. The Empoleon threw his trident at Rook, who instantly dodged it and picked it up. "Well, don't I know this thing? Oh, of course, it's the Trident belonging to that Empoleon, what was his name..errr....Tridon...no, Triton! Yeah, haha, he was a funny felow, always with that evil-looking grin." said Rook, looking at the trident. It was very long, may aswell have been a dagger, but it could never pierce through an Armaldo's rock-hard scales. "You thought this was going to kill me?" teased Rook, trying to bring out his annoying English accent. "Well, not me, but maybe you." he finished, wiping the grin off his face. He charged at the Empoleon, who was ready for anything. He used another X-Scissor but this time he aimed for the head, which the Empoleon could, of course, deflect. The X-Scissor was deflected, but something else was not. As Rook had been charging, he had aimed the X-scissor for the head and had thrown the trident at the Empoleon's stomach. The Empoleon grinned, but then realized that his trident had pierced his stomach. Now it seemed as if the grin was transferred to Rook as he laughed. "Hahaha, because you're apparently acquainted with old grim-face Empoleon Triton, you can keep your life. Take that as a token of his gratitude." said Rook. Walking away, Rook added one more thing. "Oh, don't worry about that stab, it's only small. It'll heal soon. You have determination, so I won't kill you just yet. But next time, if we meet, it's all over for you. Oh, and don't try to throw that trident back at me, my rock hard scales are too powerful for it." he said, and walked away back to Three.
    ---------------------
    "Not bad, Rook. But you showed mercy. That's weak!" said Three to Rook as he returned. "Hey, he was the son of a fellow Neoverse soldier, I shouldn't be so hasty to kill 'im." said Rook, his voice changing from annoying to stern. "How do you know that?" asked Three. "Because he had old grim-face's trident. And it had changed from a T to an N, which grim-face said would only happen if his son Neptune touched it." replied Rook. "It dosen't matter anyway, grim-face was a test subject for the Chaos Forms, he wasn't an actual member of Neoverse." said Three. "I don't care. I fought beside him and that's what matters. Don't worry though, next time, the son is dead." said Rook.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The entire area was covered in rubble: rocks, dirt, mud, and the only thing visible was the two Pokemon that stumbled across the terrain, a Roserade and a Luxray. That is, until Galleon appeared.

Galleon burst from underneath the rocks, a loud roar. He had a notable Cut across his eye, where blood was seeming from. He also panted, as if he was underwater and had come up for air. Galleon held a huge grin as he looked over his prey.

"You two have pushed my buttons quite a bit, but I'm afraid to tell you that this is the end for you, for both of you. This is going to be your last moments, and the last thing you see before you pass from this world will be me, standing over your broken bodies."

With that, Galleon took in a deep breath, and launched a Dragonbreath at both of them, unrelenting, and at full power. The very air seemed to hiss from pain as the attack passed through it on the way to Alex and Jonah.

"Go Kaiser! Something tells me that this Armaldo isn't finished yet. Hold Lex for a while while I finish him!"

Kent nodded at Neptune, who suggested he hold off Lex while he finish up with the Armaldo who had appeared and began fighting Neptune. It was, of course, easier said than done, to hold off a General by himself, but if anyone could do it, a member of the Gold Tribe could. Kent prepared as Lex floated forward and launched a Psybeam at Kent.

Kent, being the faster one, managed to dodge it, rolling forward to close in the distance. Kent was a close-range fighter. But Lex preferred the long-range attacks. Kent needed to close the distance and get him close-up. Lex now shook his head, Kent thinking he saw a smile on his face, and all of a sudden, began flinging Psychic attacks at Kent. Kent did his best to avoid them, but the attack kept coming one after another, and as he closed the distance, the attacks came at a more rapid rate, until eventually, one hit Kent right in the chest, and he was flung back. Lex laughed as he floated towards Kent, who was now panting, on the floor.

"A very worthy effort, Kaiser, but not quite good enough."

Then suddenly, a large explosion interrupted Lex's movements, and he turned around to see the cause of it. From what Lex could see and gather using his telekinesis, a large portion of the army had just been exploded by self-destructs of Golem. The attack was humongous. Kent turned as well and saw Silver enter one of the paths down, striking at Order of Neoverse soldiers as he passed. He didn't know what the hell he did, but it certainly helped.

Kent took the opportunity to strike at Lex while his back was turned. When Lex turned back to Kent, it was too late. Kent nailed a Slash right at the Alakazam's face, causing a large scar above his right eye from Kent's claws. Lex yelled in pain and back up. Kent panted, looking over his claws, and getting back into his fighting position, confident as ever.

"Come on, General Lex, we're not done yet."

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    The air was saturated with fear as Galleon emerged from the rubble.

"You two have pushed my buttons quite a bit, but I'm afraid to tell you that this is the end for you, for both of you. This is going to be your last moments, and the last thing you see before you pass from this world will be me, standing over your broken bodies." the Garchomp yelled, taunting his opponents.

"This battle is nowhere near over, not until that blood on your eye covers your entire body." Alex had to take a deep breath to control the anger overwhelming his body. He shook as the words escaped his body, his weakened body could barely stand. But, Alex kept his senses sharp, watching the monster for any attacks.

The blue Dragon flame hurdled across the rubble. Alex took a deep breath and went screaming. He pushed himself in front of Jonah and his rose buds began to glow. Alex's eyes glowed a dark green as he summoned a Giga Drain. Through strenuous focusing, the attack began to absorb into his body. The blue flames injected themselves into his body, as if there was a fire on the inside. He began burning and heating up. The attack continued as Alex continued to absorb the hit. Soon, the fire began to incinerate the ground around his feet. Smoke began swirling around his body. The attack just wouldn't finish. Jonah stood behind him, but Alex couldn't see what he was doing. All he could see was the fire and smoke fomenting around his once pure green body. At last, the attack ended and Alex fell to his knees, unknowing if he would ever see the light of day again.

As the war raged on around him, Alex fought a battle on the inside of him. It was as if he was a tree in the midst of an unfathomable forest fire. It surrounded him in the form of a dragon, its tail trapping his frail body. He was melting. But, he wouldn't let that monster finish this. He would. He would reach into energy reserves he had little knowledge he had.

Back on the outside, the fire began to calm down. Alex's burnt body was on the ground.

"We...we won't lose."

The fire reignited itself around his body, this time with Alex controlling the fire. His entire body was a catalyst for volcanic fury. He began to run, full force, and then jumped into the air; a rocket that would never return. Yet he did, the fire around him, his eyes a deep black, and he crashed on top of Galleon's head, right on the star shape. The area around him burst into smoke. Nobody anticipated what would happen next.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Neptune
    Cape City Underground

(Xilfer I am disappoint :/ bunnying and underestimating. Not to mention auto-hits without giving Neptune a chance to dodge. I didn't write 'the Trident flew towards the Armaldo and struck him at his chest position', I wrote 'He pulled back his Trident like a Javelin thrower, then threw it like a spear towards the Armaldo' so you had a chance to dodge. please don't do that again. I'm just gonna forget that and make Neptune look weak :/ )

The Armaldo charged with X-Scissor and Neptune was prepared to block it. He was aiming for his head, which was rather stupid in his opinion, as Neptune was able to block it with ease. What he didn't notice, was his own trident, the tip in his stomach by a few centimeters. His smile faded and his whole body was full of pain and agony. Pulling it out gingerly, blood came pouring out from his three 'holes' and Neptune stumbled around dizzily. Holding onto the bloody Trident, he took a deep breath. (See now you gotta make him look weak after training lol. Godmodding :/ )

Neptune, holding the trident once again, was about to attack, but the Armaldo was gone like the wind. Blood was dripping off the trident's tip, and the scene was terrifying. At least the Armaldo was gone. Neptune wondered where his ice ball went. The Armaldo did catch his trident, but he didn't dodge any ice attacks. Pushing that thought away he turned to Kaiser. He was winning? He was winning! Neptune smirked, one of his hands on his wounds as he walked towards the Zangoose.

"H-How's it going Kaiser," Neptune snickered, looking at Lex, "I'm here to join the fun."

Holding the Trident in attack mode, Neptune decided to use his sharp, pointy side for a change. Spinning it above him with blinding speed, he charged towards the Alakazam and brought his trident downwards, slashing the enemy. Not sure if it would hit (see I don't do auto-hits lol), Neptune spun his Trident and swept the Alakazam's legs with one strong sweep, ready to trip him if he manages to dodge his first slash. They were winning, and winning was something Neptune had never expected to happen. After sweeping low, he unleashed a flurry of jabs before him with his Trident. The Trident seemed to give him power and ever attack seemed stronger than the first. Or maybe it was his confidence that was growing stronger instead.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Galleon stood in a sort of wondrous amazement as Alex was apparently on fire, but this was different. It was a sight to see as the Roserade seemed to battle with the flames sent by Galleon's Dragonbreath, as if he was trying to subdue them, as if he was trying to use them. He heard Alex say something out loud.

"We...we won't lose."

The Fire seemed to be subdued, and all at once reignited around the Roserade's body. Galleon was stunned. He had used his own attack against him. Galleon watched as the Roserade jumped at him and targeted the star shape on the top of his head. He heard a crack, and he roared in pain, clutching his head as blood flooded his vision. He took a few steps back, roaring and growling in pain and anger, the top of his head partially lit on fire. He stepped back a few more steps, to an open part of the cave next to a cliff, with the ending not visible. His vision blurry and pain throbbing at him mind, Galleon stumbled, and plunged over the cliff, descending in the depths, and into his own Oblivion. He roared in the air as he fell, the echoes reaching all across the underground caverns. This was the final roar of Galleon the Garchomp, Grand General of the Order of Neoverse.

Lex stumbled for a second, but recovered from the attacks Kent sent. He was ready to strike back. Kent stood ready to strike once more, as Neptune approached.

"H-How's it going Kaiser," Neptune snickered, looking at Lex, "I'm here to join the fun."

Kent nodded, smiling back at him through the pain in his abdomens.

"There's plenty of fun to go around, so welcome."

Neptune was the first to strike. He charged towards Lex, who narrowly escaped his first charging attack with his trident, only to get tripped up whilst floating in mid-air by the second sweep. They next attacks were aimed at him while he was down, to which he couldn't dodge. A few hits penetrated him, but Lex wasn't done yet. He managed to get a hold of himself, and launched a Psychic attack at Neptune, hoping that pushed him back for a second, but just as he tried to get up to compose himself, Kent came charging in, and delivered a Thunder at him. Electric shocks penetrated his skin and he could feel the jolts all across his body. Even with the Calm Minds, Lex was hurt pretty bad by both of the Gold Tribe members. Still, he composed himself again, and flung Kent back with a Psybeam.

Kent was tossed back, but despite his many injuries, he recovered and stood up again. Lex angrily pouted, speaking.

"How is it that you two continue to get up even if I keep sending you down? How is it that you managed to keep persisting even after so many have died trying?"

Kent smiled, panting. He looked at Neptune, and back at Lex.

"We are sworn protectors of the Alpha Alliance. Even with our dying breath, we will protect it. Even if our bodies are broken and we're bleeding to death, we'll still keep coming. We are the Gold Tribe, the watchful protectors of the Alpha Alliance."

Lex said nothing, but angrily stood there, unable to focus and float anymore in the air. Kent continued speaking.

"But we are also the silent avengers. And this...is for Manchu." Kent once again charged at Lex, knowing Neptune would be right there with him, ready to do whatever it takes to take the General down.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Neptune's attacks did do some damage, but Lex deflected him away once again, pushing him away. The psychic attack messed with his mind, making his head hurt. Lex could attack him and take his life, but Kaiser didn't give him the chance to do so. Attacking Lex with thunder attacks and slashes, Lex wasn't strong enough to block them. Neptune smiled, regaining strength as the Psychic attack weakened in his mind. Kaiser WAS the leader of the Gold Tribe.

"We are sworn protectors of the Alpha Alliance. Even with our dying breath, we will protect it. Even if our bodies are broken and we're bleeding to death, we'll still keep coming. We are the Gold Tribe, the watchful protectors of the Alpha Alliance." Kaiser spoke as Neptune recovered from Lex's blast, standing next to him with determined eyes. Lex seemed to be unable to focus and he was getting weaker now. Neptune was slowly losing his energy, but Lex seemed to be losing his way faster. Who could blame him? It was a 1 v 2, but in this war, nobody could complain about that. It was kill or be killed.

"But we are also the silent avengers. And this...is for Manchu." Neptune growled when Kaiser mentioned the word 'Manchu'. He was his favorite General, and without Manchu he wouldn't had gotten used to the Gold Tribe in such little time. Images flashed before him, fighting scenes where he remembered the most. The battle against Galleon, where he was forced to flee. The scene where Manchu died...staring at Lex differently, Neptune clenched his Trident tight, knowing that Manchu was counting on them for revenge.

Neptune. Triton's voice boomed in his head, and it seemed to be coming from the golden Trident. All these years, they've been using me as a test subject after they had forced me out of the Alpha Alliance. They knew I was a strong Empoleon, so they wanted to test how strong the Chaos Form had to be in order to control me. Lex was one of them. Avenge me, son. Avenge me.

Neptune allowed his father's spirit to merge with him for a few seconds, his eyes bright gold, his body surrounded in Blue aura, the same kind of aura when his father had demonstrated his tornado attack. His father's spirit was in the Trident, and now the father had merged with his son. Never feeling this powerful before, he felt godlike. Knowing that he had only a couple of seconds to be with his father, he raised his Trident, then swept the air before him. The sweep created a large wave of water, crashing onto the Alakazam and pushing Kaiser away. Neptune allowed his rage to take over, and yelled, his voice and his father's overlapping, "Perish, Lex of the Order! Hydro Tornado!"

The water that crashed onto the Alakazam started moving, and it was spinning around in a circle, creating a tornado which was surrounding the poor Alakazam. The tornado went smaller and smaller, and Lex had nowhere to go. The water tornado and swallowed the Alakazam, lifting him and spinning him around the tornado, tons of pressure squashing him from above as if he was standing below hundreds of anvils. When the tornado spun quickly enough, Neptune (or Triton) pointed his Trident into the sky and murmured something in a strange language, something that existed hundreds of years ago and the tornado exploded with a large bang...

Other Dimension

Where am I? Neptune thought, trapped in this strange dimension where there was nothing but whiteness. Nothing at all. Triton, his father, was standing in front of him, a smile on his face. His evil expression when he was in Chaos Form had vanished. When Neptune heard his father's friendly laugh, he ran towards Triton, hugging him.

"That-that felt great." Neptune spoke, still hugging his father tightly, "I felt so powerful...your energy was inside me...can I do that all the time?"

Triton laughed, "There's no such thing as free power, Neptune. No, you can't use it often. It triggers when you're enraged though. Everybody has this power deep inside them, they just don't know how to use it. Thinking about Lex killing General Manchu made you angry enough to trigger both of our anger. It's pretty complicated...Manchu was one of my best friends back in the days, so when you were thinking about him, I was."

"So you're saying that this legendary power will only trigger if you're absolutely angry, and if you're holding a sacred item?"

"Well, if you're holding something that means a lot to you and your family, then yes. The Royal Trident, the one you have now, was made by our ancestors, many years ago. And now, it's your turn to hold it. I'm proud of you son."

Finally releasing his father, Neptune had a weird feeling in his stomach, and everything started to spin as if he was in a merry-go-round.

"I-I'm feeling strange." Neptune groaned in confusion, shaking his head.

"Oh, you're simply coming back to your senses." Triton smiled, patting him, "Thanks for everything son. For releasing me. We'll talk soon. Until next time, good luck, stay healthy, and eat more vegetables."

When Neptune opened his eyes, he was back, his trident still glowing in his hands like a reminder. He was too weak to see what had happened.

"W-what happened.......?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • @Everyone: Wow, haha. I've hardly had time to post. But you guys r doin great.
    @Aura.Lucario: Notice how i wrote in my post that the trident only pierced Neptune by the tip, and how the Armaldo said it would heal quickly. The Trident is a very powerful weapon, yet, it did not pierce Neptune completely, is that not a show of powerful resistance from Neptune? Also, nobody ever told me about this "auto-hitting" thing. I'm pretty sure I don't even know what that is. So quit attacking me, you've not only done so here, but also in my VM's, and I'm really upset, Aura. :(
    P.S. I NEVER, N.E.V.E.R wrote that Rook stabbed Neptune thrice! Only once, and only lightly, those "three holes" were your writing!
    End Of Discussion

It was over, they had won, Powerhouse had been avenged. Galleon was dead.
    Jonah let out a huge sigh, and then started paying attention to his leg and to Alex. "Alex, how in the world did you do that?! That was amazing!" said Jonah. But as soon as he said it, the pain in his leg started throbbing again. And he just couldn't hold a scream of pain in any longer. The cut had practically opened up a fissure in his leg, and more than that, his tail was broken because of that big boulder, and he had a concussion on his head. He wanted to look down at the bastard who was now finally put to justice, he would have loved to throw a rock at his dead body. But Jonah couldn't even walk one step without yowling. Plus, there was a full scale battle going on out there, Jonah wondered if he'd even make it to the Pokemon Center. But then, he could not forget his new ally, who knew that one from the Organization he despised could turn out to be such a great ally, friend even."Either way, thank you, Alex Dusklore, I am in your debt."
    ------------------------------------------------------

@Aura: As a favor, I'll do this:
    Rook witnessed the battling of Lex and the Empoleon, together with Kaiser. Rook had refused when Three asked him to come and meet Hydra, because something was bothering him. Indeed, he had underestimated the Empoleon character. You see, when he was charging with X-Scissor, the Trident would only respond to Neptune, so it turned on Rook, while the Empoleon only received a small stab, the Armdaldo had actually taken all the rest. He had a big hole in his stomach, it had even pierced his shell a little. He was trying to hide it from Three, as he would not get promoted otherwise, because HE would've been the one with the major injury. Blood was rushing out of it, and Rook was having more and more difficulty hiding it from the Dodrio sitting right next to him. Rook knew the nest Pokemon that came to attack him would most certainly finish him off. But then, a huge explosion took place. Apparently, a big bunch of Golem had selfdestructed. Three gasped, but Rook could not, for if he did, he could risk exposing his injury. "Rook, why so quiet?" said Three.
    @Everyone: I'm not feeling so good, rrrgh, BRB.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ambros had been watching over Sol's limp body, hoping she would be okay. She had yelled something, something about reversing the Chaos Forms, but, the ground had came first. From the corner of his eye, Ambros could see two things. Galleon had fallen and Alex seemed in horrible pain. Ambros tucked Sol away in the leaves, hoping she wouldn't be seen. He ran forth towards Alex, picked him up and brought him back to the spot with Sol. She was still there and twitching somewhat. She awakened, not fully, but she opened her eyes and that was all that mattered to Ambros. She could barely speak, and the few words she did speak were muffled by Ambros nuzzling her face with his fur.

"It's okay. Do not speak. Gather your strength." Ambros looked back over at Alex.

Even if she had the strength to speak, she was speechless, enamored by Ambros' kind words.

Ambros looked Alex over to see if he was all right. He was breathing, but just barely. Abros breathed in ands fired a small orb of light into the air which exploded, illuminating the sky with a Sunny Day. He took Alex on his back and carried him to the top of a nearby house. Spotted by many, the Absol dodged attacks while maintaining Alex on his back. They were hard to miss, and his foot was hit, but he continued for his friend. It was the Salamence who won with a Fire attack. Ambros could barely dodge, his body burning as Alex fell into the bushes below. The Salamence came charging towards Ambros with a purple aura flowing off him when he was hit by two shining leaves. Ambros looked down to see Alex, having fired the attack, half awake. It was then Ambros noticed one of his roses had turned forever black. It's lackluster appearance matched the bloody war it had helped fight. The Salamence came back for another round which was where Sol launched a Psychic orb. She began to glow and the Salamence's aura faded as did its eyes and it fell to the ground, right on Sol. She could no longer hold him back with her Psychic. Ambros rushed to her side and rolled the beast over. Sol was crushed.

"Please, stay with me."

"The light calls me, my dear Ambros. I...I must go." Sol's eyes began to fade.

"N-no. Stay with me! We'll fight them off, together."

"I'm afraid...it's the end for me. Please take this." Sol's words faded as she rolled an amulet type object towards Ambros. "It will...it....heals the chaos."

Ambros didn't even care about the staff, he looked at her and cried, "P-please don't go. I...I loved you." Ambros' words faded as a tear trickled down his grey fur." He picked her up and took her to the edge of the city where nobody would see them.

"Thank you, Ambros. Thank you for your care and your friendship, your love. I...I lov-" she couldn't finish her final sentence.

With anger and depression in his heart, Ambro swatched as the earth retrieved Sol, and pulled her back where she came from. She withered out of sight and Ambros was left crushed. Sol, his only love, was gone forever. He barely even noticed Adriadne waltz in with her army of Chaos Soldiers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back