• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Idol

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
  • Optic said:
    I might enter. Tell me, would a male voice for a female song sound weird?

Depends on the lyrics. o.o

Anyways, I just haven't found time to record a song because I'm involved in the local musical, so...yeah. I'm hecka interested, just can't find time to record. x]

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • *grins* Nice to see you around, Scotty boy. Since you haven't talked to me since we broke up XD.

Here's my audition... sounds terrible, but I can't sing, and I'm really bad at guitar being self-taught... it's supposed to be "Swing, Swing" by the All-American Rejects.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Somehow I have admiration for people who teach themselves.
    [EDIT] Corrupt zip...
    Oh, sorry. Let's try again.

EDIT: I'm not sure why, but every time I upload a ZIP it corrupts, even if it looks OK when I have the "Manage Attachments" window opens. Can one of the admins look into it?

Last edited:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hmm, I'll look into it, that one is corrupted as well. Actually, I couldn't find anything on zips. Can you try uploading it as an MP3?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I thought we supported MP3? Hold on, let me look.
    Edit: Yeah, we do. Sure they aren't .wav or .acc?

Years
  • This thread is dead... Why dont we just get a thread where you can post and ask for opinions instead of competitions?

Years
  • Use the Windows Recorder, that works, it's what I used. What about what I said? What about just making a thread just for singing, without the competition, and ask of other's opinions?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Yeah, I'm sure. I encoded and tested it too.

Have you heard the New Avril Song, Don't tell me?

I'm going to sing that UNCENSORED.. well one verse of it. The part that goes,

-Edited by Kayleigh-

Er, don't post the lyrics to THAT kind of verse here! O_o

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back