• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Idol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Er... Well, that's not really appropriate. The lyrics that you posted had some things that aren't okay for some of the younger people here to see. I'd recommend singing a different verse.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • KAYLEIGH!!! .... :(... Fine I'll sing another song... Like Liz Phair!

"You Think That I Go Home At Night, Take Out my Clothes, Turn Out the Nights.
    But I Burn Letters That I Write, To You! To Make You Love.
    Yeah I Drive Naked Through the Park, and Run The Stops Signs in the Dark
    Stand in The Street, Yell Out My Heart, To Make, To Make You Love me

I am Extraordinary If you'd ever get to know me, I am Extraordinary, I am Just your ordinary, Average Everyday Sane Pyscho, SuperGoddess, Average Everyday Sane Pyscho"

Why didnt you like Avril...

It was the Get you in my pants part wasnt it?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I think PC is still having some problems after the server migration...

Since no one can upload, I'm going to extend the deadline until the middle of next month (May 15) to see if we can get stuff sorted out...

Dizz, I wanted to sing Avril too, but those lyrics probably aren't appropriate for kids... you could try some of the stuff from "Let Go", I think it's cleaner...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    KAYLEIGH!!! .... :(... Fine I'll sing another song... Like Liz Phair!

I am Extraordinary If you'd ever get to know me, I am Extraordinary, I am Just your ordinary, Average Everyday Sane Pyscho, SuperGoddess, Average Everyday Sane Pyscho"

No, it was more of the other part. The word with three letters in it that most kids aren't supposed to know about 'til later in life. o.o;

And I like some of Avril's songs, it was just those lyrics.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    KAYLEIGH!!! .... :(... Fine I'll sing another song... Like Liz Phair!

But this isnt bad is it Kay-Chan?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    oh crap! this again!? :laugh: Oro? maybe i should sing...*hears people screaming "NO!! YOU SUCK!"* :laugh: i wouldve just post me old titanic song, but me deleted it cause me didnt think me would need it......heh....it was the funniest thing i've ever done..... me cant do it again cause me no have mic anymore....grrr.....woof? Oro?

p.s.
    Oro?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    But this isnt bad is it Kay-Chan?
    Nope, that's fine! ^_^ Just as long as there are no curse words or bad things, it's fine.

And hi Kenshin! I haven't seen your posts in a while!

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Oh, sorry. Let's try again.

EDIT: I'm not sure why, but every time I upload a ZIP it corrupts, even if it looks OK when I have the "Manage Attachments" window opens. Can one of the admins look into it?

Your ZIP doesn't seem corrupted to me... I can open it fine... maybe it got corrupted during download? Hehe... Jedi_Amara, you sound a little timid... yet sweet. I like it. ^^;

Back