• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Community Idol

Yami_Charizard

Fire_Master_Of_Brooklyn
Years
  • Can I audition? I guess you can say I am the next ruben studdard. I'll have my audition up in no time. I can't wait to do this! *goes to start recording*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Yeah, that's what I was saying. I have a feeling there's a problem connected to *that* server migration that the admins haven't sorted out yet. o_O

I'm going to do the avril song... just clean it up a little bit with my own words

Yami_Charizard

Fire_Master_Of_Brooklyn
    Years
  • Hey can we make the deadline a little shorter because I am so hype! I don't know how to control myself. If you guys can't upload try to put them as attachments.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • If only I could get my speaker fixed soon... hmm, then I download some of you guys' files. :P

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Um can i still join? i really wanted to, and JA said that i should post here if i wanted to show people i could sing lol..... so can i? XD

Last edited:
    Back