• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Spotify is my life now. Haven't used iTunes ever since I first tried it. I mean, come on, it allows you to play music given you have internet and still acts just like iTunes. Awesome as fudge.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I just ate a cake that has been in the fridge since three days or so...it was like a stone but i ate it!!! :3

someone call the ambulance if i didn't reply sooner!

Sir Codin

You can even save tracks into a personal playlist. I wish there was a way to embed Spotify playlists on here.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
We don't even have spotify access here. Nor Hulu. Curse you and your America centric streaming sites!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I guess your teeth have been made with iron Tally-chan

it was chocolate cake and i couldn't resist!!! it was like Raven from tekken saying ""it's useless to resist"" and as eating something might be expired is suicide he continue and say ""i'll see you in hell"" Lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't use any streaming website(s).
>_> I already waste too much time on the internet. I still haven't finished that Rattata drawing.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
SEE!!!!!i told you

tekken-5.33578995.jpg

it's useless to resist!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back