• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I think it was down for a short period. It's still really slow for me, a bit afraid it'll go down again. >_o

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    my browser is slow because i'm on a wii. i've been thinking about doing that homebrew thing. is it a good idea?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You think this is bad? About a year ago, PC would be down for half the month it'd seem. But yeah, the site's back up to normal for me.

I'm so mad. I owe someone $70 for ruining their cardigan. :c

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Guys today's TeeFury shirt GUYS

6p4NIDM.png
    I, holy crap, wow. Must have.

I think it was down for a short period. It's still really slow for me, a bit afraid it'll go down again. >_o
    Nah, if it goes down its gonna stay up but with a slow load time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    That sucks, Dipu.

PC is working better now than it was earlier, at least.

>_> I have wasted my entire day on the internet and working on a Rattata sprite. Apparently traditional "pixel" art is difficult (I'm using graph paper, with each square representing a pixel).

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    yeah. the wii's nice and all, but i'd love a decent browser and the ability to download emulators. I miss Katamari soo much. apparently if you do some homebrew thing, you can download emulators and web browsers.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    You think this is bad? About a year ago, PC would be down for half the month it'd seem. But yeah, the site's back up to normal for me.

At least you pay up for ruining people's clothes. I got into a fist fight, got my Judas Priest shirt ripped and then got into another fist fight right after cause the jerk didn't feel like forking over 20 bucks.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Someone made a booboo.

And yeah, it really does suck. I'm a terrible assassin. -_-;

Edit: Oh well, I felt bad, that's the only reason I'm paying up. This other girl got all punk on me, so I got all punk back on her and didn't and wont pay her back. Literally no one likes her, ugh.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It's so hard to hang when pc is stupidly slow. Cloud flare is our biggest enemy.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    You think this is bad? About a year ago, PC would be down for half the month it'd seem. But yeah, the site's back up to normal for me.

At least you pay up for ruining people's clothes. I got into a fist fight, got my Judas Priest shirt ripped and then got into another fist fight right after cause the jerk didn't feel like forking over 20 bucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back