• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • I think Misty was 10-12 years old when the series began. She doesn't look like a 10 year old at the beginning, though. She looked more like a pre-teen[12 years old] because of her figure.Plus, she looks really nice.^_^ So I say she was twelve when the series began. So I would say that she's now fifthteen in the current episodes.^_^

letter.JPG

Kawaii!^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • According to the bios, she was 12 at the start. So I agree, she's about 15 by now. Ash is 13-14, Brock I figure to be about 20 by now. Tracey, maybe 16-17, Prof. Oak, maybe 55, Delia, 33-34, May, 10 (officially. Otherwise...), Max, 7-8.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • WEll! I can agree that she maybe 14-15 now.

Well,from the info i do have it is so that misty was about an year older than ASh in the begining of the show.And it was said that Ash was 10, so since Ash has said in AG that he's 13 she must be about 14-15. Well i believe that she is younger than Ash for my personal thinking or maybe due to my personal suit. But logically since a trainer gets her pokemon at the age of 10 and she was a trainer before Ash was it means that she is slightly older than ASh but since she was born on a family that runs a gym she might have got a chance to start her pokemon journey before others.Anyway i think that age of 14-15 for her is quite acceptable.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • chipsyketchum said:
    I understand now what you meant about the penguin and the scott fries LanceLite thankyou very much :) I love Ash, Misty and them being paired together hehe. Thankyou for all the welcomes again guys, very nice of you!

I agree AD, Ash is exceptionally clueless. I mean seriously, shes left so many hints why doesnt he get it yet? Its insane!
    I hope if she returns we see a good WELCOME BACK MISTY! I MISSED YOU! not some gay little "its cool that your travelling with us again."

so whats the new topic?

xoxo chipsyketchum xoxo
    i agree, ash is totally clueless! he needs to understand that misty has the BIGGEST crush on him but she just acts mean to him because she dont want anyone to know. But in the AG may seems to also be developing a crush on ash. correct me if i am wrong,i dont get to watch the AG episodes very often

~Ozy~

Years
  • 1. The bios were on the old Pokemon.com
    2. Yes, May has a crush on Ash. I'm willing to say that. Ash, however, does not reciprocate.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Hey! ash is 13 now.

Tkinc said:
    Oro? I rephrased the sentence "I'm 17 years old...somewhat similar to Ash..." What I meant as that I'm 17 and that I'm similar to Ash because he changed in the series...at the age he's now
    Tkinc Ash is not 17 by far he is only 13 .

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    But if you add real life years, Ash'd be about Fifteen or sixteen. O.o; However since anime time is shorter than real life Ash decreases to about two years.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Some corrections

Listen...that previous post was a fragment---not completed.

I've not had the time recently to post analytically and precisely lately.

Ash is 12 YEARS OLD, NOT 17 YEARS OLD. I HAVE NEVER IMPLIED THAT ASH WAS EVER 17 YEARS OLD, YOU JUST GOT MISLED BY MY FRAGMENT ON PG. 60!

The truth is, Ash only progressed 2 years old to become 12 and has never become older ever since, eventhough 7 seasons have already passed. The motive of the author on NOT making Ash 13 or older is probably because it would make Ash seem "gay" because he is honest to his emotions where our societiy (-ies) have shunned for boys/men because it's seen as "too femanine" and "unmanly" (You should see my analysis on this point in previous posts).

As far as this goes,
    the ages of the other characters goes as follows CURRENTLY (Advanced Generation):
    Misty: 14 (2 years older than Ash...proven by the author)
    Brock: 16 (4 years older than Ash, 2 years older than Misty...proven in Manga by Artist)
    May: 10 (Obviously, since she stated her age in pkmn advanced [1st episode] and is 2 years younger than Ash)
    Team Rocket-Jessy and James: 18-19 since they were 17 in the beginning of the series...

This information is analytically proven to the highest extent, so it's unnecessary to go against this info unless the author has proven otherwise or if someone can PROVE me wrong... :)

I am just editing my previous 2 posts tto make my idea clear.
    Check back to pg. 60 to my (hopefully) completed hypothesis in the subject of marriage between Ash and Misty....

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Whaa? This is the Official MISTY Club guys! (takes away precious Ash dolls from other members) Now, here's something Misty to talk about...
    What's your favorite Misty Card? (From the Gym Decks) I like the Starmie one.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Alright, who gave me the bad rep.? XD; Bleh. I don't like to collect the cards,. Too expensive for me. [Especially since 50 cents is all I can handle] o.o;

~Ozy~

Years
  • I never played a Misty deck in the TCG, I always went for my Sabrina/Giovanni. But I do have a bit of a liking for Misty'd Grayados.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Wait a second...when did Ash say he was 13 years old?
    That woruld make may 3 years younger than Ash right?
    That doesn't make any sense. May IS 2 years younger than Ash
    and she IS 10 years old (only makes sense) so that would make Ash
    12 still....@_@

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • This is what I've always thought...there's no logic behind it, so don't barrage me with comments reminding me of that.

Ash: 14
    Misty: 16
    Brock: 20
    May: 13

As for Misty cards, the Japanese version of Misty's Tears, of course. I've only ever bought one pack of Japanese Gym Leaders 1, and I got that in my pack o_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back